Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    If his name was Mohamadinho, it would be over.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    He's a good player, and I think he's at that moment in his career where he's already dominated the women's league and is ready for a bigger challenge like Italy, Spain or France...

He can always return to the WEPL when his career is over.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Absolutely. He already has more goals at Old Trafford than Ronaldo has had there all season

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Absolutely. He already has more goals at Old Trafford than Ronaldo has had there all season
    and both have more goals in the best league in the world, than Lionel Harden playing in the 6th ranked league in Europe

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    and both have more goals in the best league in the world, than Lionel Harden playing in the 6th ranked league in Europe
    And yet Messi scores against Man City while Ronaldo fails to score against any top 6 epl team despite playing there

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    And yet Messi scores against Man City while Ronaldo fails to score against any top 6 epl team despite playing there
    Still 0 goals against farmers

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    He better stay with Liverpool.
    He fits perfectly. The service and the freedom he is allowed is not easily found elsewhere.
    As long as he runs on Defense which has served him very well with Klopp. He gets many chances for goals via his team nicking the ball off the opponent in his 1/3.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Still 0 goals against farmers
    You’re right, why should he stat pad vs farmers, much better off throwing a hissy fight right at halftime while losing 5-0 to their biggest rival at home no less.

I’ll take the guy who scores against elite teams as opposed to someone who only scores against teams called Young Boys.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    He better stay with Liverpool.
    He fits perfectly. The service and the freedom he is allowed is not easily found elsewhere.
    As long as he runs on Defense which has served him very well with Klopp. He gets many chances for goals via his team nicking the ball off the opponent in his 1/3.
    What will be interesting is that Liverpool like Bayern have been getting most of their players on amazing weekly wages. Wonder if Salah will be tempted elsewhere but if he’s smart he’ll stick with Liverpool

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    What will be interesting is that Liverpool like Bayern have been getting most of their players on amazing weekly wages. Wonder if Salah will be tempted elsewhere but if he’s smart he’ll stick with Liverpool
    They will raise his wages most likely.
    But if he gets the PSG or MC syndrome he might find himself in a bad place.
    And he and Klopp like each other immensely so take your higher wages and stay where it best suits your talents.
    Agreed.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Salah is clinical AF

Lol at United tho, they pressed but they no clue about how to press, leaving huge gaps
    Liverpool wasn’t going to miss those opportunities

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Salah is clinical AF

Lol at United tho, they pressed but they no clue about how to press, leaving huge gaps
    Liverpool wasn’t going to miss those opportunities
    The great Ronaldo is part of that problem.
    But they knew this.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The great Ronaldo is part of that problem.
    But they knew this.
    The whole team is
    They were all over the place

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Salah is good, but Messi is still clearly the best player in the World. Seeing him alongside other suppossed "best players in the World", like Mbappe and Neymar, has showed me just how far ahead he still is of anybody else. A whole different level.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Salah is good, but Messi is still clearly the best player in the World. Seeing him alongside other suppossed "best players in the World", like Mbappe and Neymar, has showed me just how far ahead he still is of anybody else. A whole different level.
    0 goals and 0 assists playing against farmers = best in the world

PSG routinely pulling comeback wins out of their butt, as soon as Lionel Harden gets subbed out = best in the world

Another insight into the demented mind of a midgetfan
    Last edited by Bynumite; 10-31-2021 at 12:57 AM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

PSG routinely pulling comeback wins out of their butt, as soon as Lionel Harden gets subbed out = best in the world

He has played what, 2 full games in the French league? Messi only cares about Argentina and the Champions League right now.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

true true

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    He has played what, 2 full games in the French league? Messi only cares about Argentina and the Champions League right now.
    Well, that's an idiotic logic then. Midget can't just live off of past reputation. He still has to go on the pitch and perform and put up the stats to be considered the best in the world.

It's not a lifetime achievement award. It's based on current form and numbers and Lionel Harden's are subpar compared to his peers.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    and Lionel Harden has actually started 5 Ligue 1 games so far, in which he scored a grand total of 0 goals

The reason he didn't finish all those games, is because he got subbed out for being a non-factor.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    That said, Salah is clearly in better form than both Ronaldo and Midget right now.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Cholo Jr is the GOAT tbh

Erm, Ronaldo is having a more impactful season than Messi even.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    That said, Salah is clearly in better form than both Ronaldo and Midget right now.
    Dont even put those two in the same sentence with Salah.
    He runs the entire game and is a magnificent engine.

They are all at completely different points in their careers. Salah is miles better. Its not just form, it physical ability.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Erm, Ronaldo is having a more impactful season than Messi even.
    His impacting Manchester United to having zero chance to win the EPL.
    But he is keeping them in the Euros where he is not required to play defense.

Thread Information