Page 276 of 293 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286 ... LastLast
Results 6,876 to 6,900 of 7304
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris, I'm sorry this is happening to you.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Here's how Trump's legal battle went today:

Deficient appeal in MI:

Voluntary dismissal in NV:

Filing another frivolous sharpie lawsuit after the last one didn't work in AZ:

if anyone thinks the Trump campaign has any coherent strategy or plan to succeed in court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if anyone thinks the Trump campaign has any coherent strategy or plan to succeed in court.
    Told you Rudy was a DNC plant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Call off the legal dogs.' Some GOP donors aren't keen to help Trump with election lawsuits

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump’s campaign is aggressively seeking donations to pay for lawsuits and recounts in a handful of states where Democrat Joe Biden won, but some GOP donors are already moving on to other fights, such as a pair of runoff elections in Georgia that may decide control of the U.S. Senate.

An abandonment of ins utional Republican donors for Trump’s legal cause would leave the campaign in a tough spot as it vows to launch a series of legal battles in Pennsylvania, Nevada, Georgia and elsewhere – a multifront effort that would almost certainly require the party to s out tens of millions of dollars in legal fees.

Three GOP donors speaking to USA TODAY on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations echoed an argument that has been raised by legal experts in recent days: Trump's effort to retain power through the courts may result in a few battles won but it won't win the war for his reelection absent some bombs revelation.

Rather than invest money in the president's legal crusade, several donors said they were instead shifting focus to Georgia, where Republicans Kelly Loeffler and Sen. David Perdue will both face runoff elections on Jan. 5, contests that will likely decide whether Republicans retain the Senate and can serve as a check on the Biden administration.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ld/6228092002/

---

It actually makes sense, tbh.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    'Call off the legal dogs.' Some GOP donors aren't keen to help Trump with election lawsuits

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump’s campaign is aggressively seeking donations to pay for lawsuits and recounts in a handful of states where Democrat Joe Biden won, but some GOP donors are already moving on to other fights, such as a pair of runoff elections in Georgia that may decide control of the U.S. Senate.

An abandonment of ins utional Republican donors for Trump’s legal cause would leave the campaign in a tough spot as it vows to launch a series of legal battles in Pennsylvania, Nevada, Georgia and elsewhere – a multifront effort that would almost certainly require the party to s out tens of millions of dollars in legal fees.

Three GOP donors speaking to USA TODAY on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations echoed an argument that has been raised by legal experts in recent days: Trump's effort to retain power through the courts may result in a few battles won but it won't win the war for his reelection absent some bombs revelation.

Rather than invest money in the president's legal crusade, several donors said they were instead shifting focus to Georgia, where Republicans Kelly Loeffler and Sen. David Perdue will both face runoff elections on Jan. 5, contests that will likely decide whether Republicans retain the Senate and can serve as a check on the Biden administration.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ld/6228092002/

---

It actually makes sense, tbh.
    You know he has no money; he's using Rudy Giuliani to try and litigate byzantine election law issues. The only reason he's using Rudy is because Rudy is a cutrate lawyer who doesn't charge by the hour and basically works for free. If he actually had money he'd use real lawyers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's how Trump's legal battle went today:

Deficient appeal in MI:

Voluntary dismissal in NV:

Filing another frivolous sharpie lawsuit after the last one didn't work in AZ:

Tick Tck

Time for unity, Chris. Every American needs to rally around President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tick Tck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know he has no money; he's using Rudy Giuliani to try and litigate byzantine election law issues. The only reason he's using Rudy is because Rudy is a cutrate lawyer who doesn't charge by the hour and basically works for free. If he actually had money he'd use real lawyers.
    Yup, milking out the last few bucks from his followers to pay off debt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tick Tck

Time for unity, Chris. Every American needs to rally around President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.
    Trump president not Biden

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    literally nothing derp, Qhris or Frosty posted today is true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Trump's lawsuit in Arizona is over, at most, 180 votes. This is a joke, right?"

Meanwhile, here in Arizona, the Trump campaign, the Republican National Committee and the Arizona Republican Party had their first court hearing on Monday on their lawsuit — the one that contends Maricopa County poll workers “consistently, regularly and systematically” took action that deprived Trump of “potentially thousands” of votes.

Or, as it turns out, 180 votes.
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/opin...es/6229791002/

Tick Tck

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yup, milking out the last few bucks from his followers to pay off debt
    Can his rube supporters hurry up and contribute enough money for his debts to be paid off so he can concede? It's kinda a Catch-22 since his supporters who are stupid enough to believe this are the ones who have no money.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AG Bill Barr Signals Probe Into 2020 Election Warranted for

‘Substantial Allegations’

of Voter Fraud

https://www.mediaite.com/news/breaki...f-voter-fraud/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can his rube supporters hurry up and contribute enough money for his debts to be paid off so he can concede? It's kinda a Catch-22 since his supporters who are stupid enough to believe this are the ones who have no money.
    Would be sad to hear stories about people getting reverse mortgages to 'help' Dear Loser... yet, doesn't sound far fetched at all, tbh

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Would be sad to hear stories about people getting reverse mortgages to 'help' Dear Loser... yet, doesn't sound far fetched at all, tbh
    The same people are the ones who go broke contributing money to Joel Osteen’s new Ferrari fund.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris, I'm sorry this is happening to you.
    This is a troll post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same people are the ones who go broke contributing money to Joel Osteen’s new Ferrari fund.
    You mean his new private jet? smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is a troll post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lmao!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lmao!
    The Gateway Pundit tends to care primarily about riling up its right-wing base over actually doing any journalism, such as fact checking. As such, they have published a number of false stories.
    https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

Tick Tck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lmao!
    Literally not a single source in that article

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lmao!
    When this one is confirmed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And qchrisy wonders why he is accused of displaying bot-like behavior.

Literally not a single source in that article

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They never called it for Biden to begin with...

Nov 3rd snapshot, notice WI and NV still not counted:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20201103...020/president/

Nov 7 snapshot, no PA:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20201107...020/president/

Nov 9 snapshot, no PA:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20201109...020/president/

don't think

Let RCP deny it then. I'm hearing crickets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't think

Let RCP deny it then. I'm hearing crickets.
    Deny what? They never called it for Biden.

Thread Information