Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    well that was a crazy way to get started back up
    So I wonder if Saul buy that mansion with the money he makes from Walt or if Jimmy bought that mansion with the $7 million bond he's due to be refunded for Lalo. I was sure Kim was going to use the vacuum guy to escape but now doesn't seem that's needed unless she s up when talking to the police and they make her a suspect in Howard's death. We know she doesn't die since right before using vacuum guy Saul tells Francseca wait for that phone call at a pay phone on his birthday which can only be from Kim since no one else gives a about him. Glad the writers are keeping us guessing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So I wonder if Saul buy that mansion with the money he makes from Walt or if Jimmy bought that mansion with the $7 million bond he's due to be refunded for Lalo. I was sure Kim was going to use the vacuum guy to escape but now doesn't seem that's needed unless she s up when talking to the police and they make her a suspect in Howard's death. We know she doesn't die since right before using vacuum guy Saul tells Francseca wait for that phone call at a pay phone on his birthday which can only be from Kim since no one else gives a about him. Glad the writers are keeping us guessing.
    well shouldnt sandpiper be settling any episode now as well? i figured that would be the foundation of his wealth

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    well shouldnt sandpiper be settling any episode now as well? i figured that would be the foundation of his wealth
    What was he due, like $1.5 million from that? Maybe he doesn't get the $7 million because the DeGuzman name was fake but I think Jimmy should be en led to that. Wonder if the Salamanca twins will be back to come claim it or if they'll forget it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    What was he due, like $1.5 million from that? Maybe he doesn't get the $7 million because the DeGuzman name was fake but I think Jimmy should be en led to that. Wonder if the Salamanca twins will be back to come claim it or if they'll forget it.
    the only one of the cartel who knew lalo survived the attack at his home was hector, so i doubt they will know anything about that money if it comes up

im wondering how they will handle hectors knowledge of lalo being alive, after what happened in this ep

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lmao, wtf is that tunnel gun? this last season sucks as bad as BB's last season. tunnel gun has the same energy as pocket sand. Lalo wouldn't have let Gus do that, but Lalo wouldn't have gotten into the compound either... but Mike wouldn't had been such a cuck as a security guard all season either

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    About ing time Kim.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Well with the Jimmy storyline now wrapped and the next episode led Nippy, sounds like it's going to be entirely a Gene episode in cold ass Nebraska.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    was kinda cool how it seemed to end on the day he met walter in bb s2, outfit was basically the same and on the phone he was talking about another public masturbator lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    was kinda cool how it seemed to end on the day he met walter in bb s2, outfit was basically the same and on the phone he was talking about another public masturbator lol
    I thought that at first too but turns out that scene was likely only a year after Kim bails since his LYWRUP license plate had a November 05 expiration date on it. Whereas the Breaking Bad timeline starts in 08.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    But yeah I was thinking the same and scanning the room for Walter in his DB Cooper outfit when Saul arrived to the office. But then went back and saw this license plate with the NOV 05 expiration date on his Caddy as he was driving to work:

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Love that Jimmy mentioned HHM getting a new trashcan when they came in though, since the very first scene in the series that Kim showed up in was right after Jimmy kicked the out of that trashcan, then after sharing that cigarette Kim went in and cleaned up after him. Just like when Jimmy was dying with Howard's wife who was basically accusing Jimmy of Howard's death Kim swooped in to clean his up again by claiming to catch Howard snorting something off his desk a year ago, which when combined with Cliff Main's refusal to exonerate Howard's alleged drug use finally convinced the wife to buy into the lie about Howard. And then of course Kim jumps Jimmy the parking lot after like she wanted to do him there just like every other time they pull off a big scam. With Kim no longer there to clean up after Jimmy hard to see how he doesn't die at the end of the series though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    But yeah I was thinking the same and scanning the room for Walter in his DB Cooper outfit when Saul arrived to the office. But then went back and saw this license plate with the NOV 05 expiration date on his Caddy as he was driving to work:

ah nice catch

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    bout to watch

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Great ep, but it seems like it could have just ended there. Interested to see what happens the next 4.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Great ep, but it seems like it could have just ended there. Interested to see what happens the next 4.
    With the time jump, I assume the final episodes will be pretty Gene-heavy along with whatever the Kim was doing for that decade.

Since Walter died and Jesse went free I think it would be interesting to see Jimmy do at least some time in prison to see how he operates in there and maybe use the law (with help from Kim) to get himself out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    With the time jump, I assume the final episodes will be pretty Gene-heavy along with whatever the Kim was doing for that decade.

Since Walter died and Jesse went free I think it would be interesting to see Jimmy do at least some time in prison to see how he operates in there and maybe use the law (with help from Kim) to get himself out.
    I think if Jimmy does time it'll be for murdering or attempting to murder that taxi driver who sounds like he's about to shake Gene down by what we heard in one of the trailers released a couple of weeks back.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I think if Jimmy does time it'll be for murdering or attempting to murder that taxi driver who sounds like he's about to shake Gene down by what we heard in one of the trailers released a couple of weeks back.
    Not sure that dude would force his hand that drastically; maybe he's just forced to leave at that point. Jimmy/Saul/Gene is all about manipulation of people and systems and survival not necessarily through direct action. Seems like there is a big break in character coming up for Gene judging from the preview, so we should find out pretty quickly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Not sure that dude would force his hand that drastically; maybe he's just forced to leave at that point. Jimmy/Saul/Gene is all about manipulation of people and systems and survival not necessarily through direct action. Seems like there is a big break in character coming up for Gene judging from the preview, so we should find out pretty quickly.
    Gene killed the idea of moving again when vacuum guy told him the fee would double. There was a teaser a couple of weeks ago with Gene telling taxi driver not to get greedy and come back for more a second time, so it sounds like he's getting shaken down by him. Firsthand violence not being Jimmy's thing is why I expect him to either die or get caught trying to take care of taxi driver himself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

The events of the episode made the jump slip my mind!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

The next episode being led Nippy is pretty much telling us it'll be a Gene episode.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Gene killed the idea of moving again when vacuum guy told him the fee would double. There was a teaser a couple of weeks ago with Gene telling taxi driver not to get greedy and come back for more a second time, so it sounds like he's getting shaken down by him. Firsthand violence not being Jimmy's thing is why I expect him to either die or get caught trying to take care of taxi driver himself.
    I think my new fantasy is that Jimmy gets fed up with living on the lam as Gene and exposes himself to give himself some agency and a legal chance as Saul. Like who is left alive to testify against him? Huell? Also I still want to see skinny Huell walking out of the safe house in the same clothes he wore going in and asking people what day it is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I think my new fantasy is that Jimmy gets fed up with living on the lam as Gene and exposes himself to give himself some agency and a legal chance as Saul. Like who is left alive to testify against him? Huell? Also I still want to see skinny Huell walking out of the safe house in the same clothes he wore going in and asking people what day it is.
    Would be an interesting way to go but Francesca would be a huge liability in that case. Skyler too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Would be an interesting way to go but Francesca would be a huge liability in that case. Skyler too.
    Even if Skyler is in prison, it might be easier for her to take the 5th because of further dirt Saul might have on her.

Francesca would actually be kind of a fun final adversary along with the government. There are all kinds of things Saul could bring up to impugn her on the stand. Her cooperation might depend on what Saul set up for her connected to the card he gave her right before he skipped town.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'm rewatching the show with my lady while I am watching the current season, and I had forgot a lot of details (just finished s1 and one ep into s2). Like Colin Robinson from What We Do In the Shadows being in the end of the first season and the beginning of the second

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Wow that was a wild episode and something completely unexpected. Damn I'm sad there will only be three more episodes of this.

Thread Information