Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie will probably make a place for himself in the league as a bench scorer, so only Sammich, who was admittedly a big swing for the fences, was a fail.
    I mean Lonnie as a wasted FRP for letting him just walk for nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had no trade value. At the time he was an appropriate first round pick but never met expectations. Can’t say he was a failed pick though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happens every year. There was a stat years ago that only 50% of NBA FRPs go beyond their rookie deals with their drafting team. I’m sure it’s worse now, as more teams swing for the proverbial fence for upside.

I’m sure they tried to trade him, but most front offices are smarter than the Yahoos who post here, and by last year, even most of us saw that he was NBA junk food.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i really can't think of any team that would have offered anything for lonnie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happens every year. There was a stat years ago that only 50% of NBA FRPs go beyond their rookie deals with their drafting team. I’m sure it’s worse now, as more teams swing for the proverbial fence for upside.

I’m sure they tried to trade him, but most front offices are smarter than the Yahoos who post here, and by last year, even most of us saw that he was NBA junk food.
    With Spurs multiple FRP’s, they are most likely to use one as over-the-fence pick. It’s still early, but imo Spurs seem to have hit HR on all 3 FRP’s, Malaki and Blake expected to go higher in some mock drafts. But if ever, Blake could be the higher risk while potentially having the highest ceiling among the 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Spurs multiple FRP’s, they are most likely to use one as over-the-fence pick. It’s still early, but imo Spurs seem to have hit HR on all 3 FRP’s, Malaki and Blake expected to go higher in some mock drafts. But if ever, Blake could be the higher risk while potentially having the highest ceiling among the 3.
    I think at this point in the building of the team, they’re going to take a big swing at anything outside of the lottery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly has Primo shown that makes this FO believe that he has a future as a PG in this league is what I'm wondering

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly has Primo shown that makes this FO believe that he has a future as a PG in this league is what I'm wondering
    NOTHING.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It absolutely does

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They didn't get back any player in the Murray trade and traded him for future assets and also made no significant free agent moves to improve the roster.

The spurs are not playing for wins this year and are rebuilding through the future draft so yes they are tanking this year.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did anyone else read the le as "No way No how does getting rid of DJT suggests TANKING" and thought it belonged in the Political Forum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did anyone else read the le as "No way No how does getting rid of DJT suggests TANKING" and thought it belonged in the Political Forum
    Just the morons who come here for political discussion yet struggle to spell their own names. Your type sits on both sides of the aisle.
    Last edited by KingKev; 08-07-2022 at 04:00 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your type sits on sides of the aisle.
    Whoa bro! Are you fat shaming rn?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just the morons who come here for political discussion yet struggle to spell their own names. Your type sits on both sides of the aisle.
    KingKev + koriwhat = ....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KingKev + koriwhat = ....
    And you equal a big ing pussy you dumb troll.

You ing leftists vote in the last Dixiecrat and yall want to label us white supremacists?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You ing leftists vote in the last Dixiecrat and yall want to label us white supremacists?
    eh, wh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dixiecrats = Republicans.

Those Democrats long ago left the Democratic party for the Republican party. Republicans are an existential threat to humanity. The least of the concerns with Republicans is their racist ideals (like White Replacement Theory, and hilarious objection to stuff like CRT), as undeniable as it is. Btw, Democrats are racists too, but I'm not denying that. You need to own your racism.

The worst part is that Republicans are increasingly bent toward authoritarianism and anti-intellectualism. Republicans = fascists.

Deal with it. You were raised wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to own your racism.
    Lol "The Switch!"

Kiss the boot and while you're at it keep with those pathetic leftist talking points.

Btw, show me here on ST what I've said that's racist. Just one example is all I ask of you. I doubt you'll find anything note worthy yet here you are acting all high and mighty while yall dumb s celebrate your last Dixiecrat in the WH.

Btw it wasn't me who claimed face Biden was a Dixiecrat but his long lost friend Robert KKK Byrd who dubbed him that. You know, HRC's mentor and Biden's buddy he gave the eulogy for at that klan funeral.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Stay in the political forum and stay out of here.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will be a better team this season compared to last season. KJ, DV and Primo are all going to step up there game the same way DJM did for the Spurs after DDR, Patty and the other vets departed. Bigggest difference is that it will be more fun because the ball is going to stick in one person's hand as much as did with DJM. With Tre and Primo handling the rock more, those pick & rolls aren't going to just lead to a dump off to Jakob or a mid range J, it will lead to 2 to 3 more passes to an open shooter like DV or KJ. Should be entertaining and fun to watch. Now if the Spurs part ways with Jakob, Richardson and Mcbucketts, then I'll concede that they are tanking this upcoming season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not only that, but it seemed pretty clear the Spurs had no intention of extending him, so what team is gonna want to give up assets to secure a mid-lo tier talent instead of just taking a chance on him as a FA?

Apparently, that answer was...none teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "The Switch!"

Kiss the boot and while you're at it keep with those pathetic leftist talking points.

Btw, show me here on ST what I've said that's racist. Just one example is all I ask of you. I doubt you'll find anything note worthy yet here you are acting all high and mighty while yall dumb s celebrate your last Dixiecrat in the WH.

Btw it wasn't me who claimed face Biden was a Dixiecrat but his long lost friend Robert KKK Byrd who dubbed him that. You know, HRC's mentor and Biden's buddy he gave the eulogy for at that klan funeral.
    Sigh. Robert Byrd changed. Yes, he was a KKK member but evolved. By the end of his life and career, he was very much a civil rights champion. Try it sometime.

And for the record, I didn't mean to imply you are or have said racist things. I simply do not know you well enough to make such a statement. But you are evidently a member of a party that is undeniable racist. And that's not just an opinion of mine in the abstract. It's in the GOP policy initiatives they put forward. And policies they run on. Don't like the association? Sorry. Deal with it.

My last and final point. I'm not going to respond to anything else you have to say on this subject. It is undeniable that the GOP absorbed those former southern Democrats into their ranks. There are like a bazillion books on the matter. I'd happily give you a recommendation if I thought you'd actually open your closed mind to learning something new. Here's a hint though: Nixon and Reagan are on record openly talking about the strategy that began in the 20s to move disgruntled southern whites, through ignorance and misplaced grievances toward electoral victory. And while you laugh at, "the switch," ki dly tell me what was the dominant party in the south in the early to mid 1900s. And what has it been since LBJ rammed through the Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act, and then famously said doing so would end the possibility of Democrats winning there for a generation? Dixiecrats are today's Republicans. Any attempt to say otherwise is willful, sheer ignorance. You're welcome.
    Last edited by offset formation; 08-09-2022 at 01:03 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walker had no value in a trade. There's a reason why he's now on a one-year deal for a low-end price. Not sure LA will resurrect his career...we'll see. Hoping for a good season from him, just not the Lakers in general.

I respect the character he's shown in his departure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sigh. Robert Byrd changed. Yes, he was a KKK member but evolved. By the end of his life and career, he was very much a civil rights champion. Try it sometime.

And for the record, I didn't mean to imply you are or have said racist things. I simply do not know you well enough to make such a statement. But you are evidently a member of a party that is undeniable racist. And that's not just an opinion of mine in the abstract. It's in the GOP policy initiatives they put forward. And policies they run on. Don't like the association? Sorry. Deal with it.

My last and final point. I'm not going to respond to anything else you have to say on this subject. It is undeniable that the GOP absorbed those former southern Democrats into their ranks. There are like a bazillion books on the matter. I'd happily give you a recommendation if I thought you'd actually open your closed mind to learning something new. Here's a hint though: Nixon and Reagan are on record openly talking about the strategy that began in the 20s to move disgruntled southern whites, through ignorance and misplaced grievances toward electoral victory. And while you laugh at, "the switch," ki dly tell me what was the dominant party in the south in the early to mid 1900s. And what has it been since LBJ rammed through the Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act, and then famously said doing so would end the possibility of Democrats winning there for a generation? Dixiecrats are today's Republicans. Any attempt to say otherwise is willful, sheer ignorance. You're welcome.
    You have a lot of nothing to say just like fat Mono and the rest here.

Tell me bro, who's segregating students for their "safety" in schools, how about employees, ect? What ideology exactly and political affiliation?

Keep talking out your ass and sucking on Robert "I've evolved" KKK Byrd! ing loser!

Thread Information