Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was weak and only die hards like you and boutons thought it was enough.
    It was enough for Clinton's impeachment. Seems like your definition of what is important changes depending on whether the person has the letter "R" after the name. Benghazi-boy. Boutons has more integrity than you to in this regard as much as you look down on him.

At this point I am no longer really shocked at conservative hypocrisy. It seems to be part of the iden y and definition of "conservative".

I even have some grudging admiration for the effectiveness of eight wing propaganda in making useful idiots of other wise intelligent people.

I assume you were too lazy to read the Mueller report.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was enough for Clinton's impeachment. Seems like your definition of what is important changes depending on whether the person has the letter "R" after the name. Benghazi-boy. Boutons has more integrity than you to in this regard as much as you look down on him.

At this point I am no longer really shocked at conservative hypocrisy. It seems to be part of the iden y and definition of "conservative".

I even have some grudging admiration for the effectiveness of eight wing propaganda in making useful idiots of other wise intelligent people.

How can say someone has integrity based on posting on a troll message board, specifically a spam bot?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    How can say someone has integrity based on posting on a troll message board, specifically a spam bot?
    Because that spam bot has a “D” next to their name.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I read the relevant parts. My life is not boring enough to read it front to back. Good for you, though. Made you a real message board warrior. I didn't think paying the bimbos was an impeachable offense. Still jealous he banged mcdougall in her prime.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whether Biden did something wrong or not
    investigations concluded that Biden did nothing wrong. IMF/NATO wanted the prosecutor removed, and had nothing to do with Biden and his son.

Trash slandering Biden is the same 25-year strategy as Repug slander against the Clintons since the early 90s.

The authoritarian Repugs, reaching for one-party rule/domination, simply deny even the legitimacy of any opposition.

============
    The Culmination of Republican Decay

American Carnage: On the Front Lines of the Republican Civil War and the Rise of President Trump

https://www.nybooks.com/articles/201...ublican-decay/
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-24-2019 at 12:31 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you can't explain everything the Bidens did wrong.

Got it.
    That smoke-fire thing. But it has no bearing on Dems' BS politics.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s really a matter of being embarrassing if they don’t impeach him at this point. Whether Biden did something wrong or not and needs to be judged for it is a completely different matter altogether.

It really goes straight into checks and balances, and our form of government. I know a lot of Republicans here love to mouth off about the Cons ution, I can’t think they’re really happy with an unchecked executive...
    Well Pelosi is officially pretending to officially impeach. Baby steps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well Pelosi is officially pretending to officially impeach. Baby steps.
    He just put them in an untenable position. Not at least starting an investigation was pretty much not doing their job.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another nothing burger for the Dems
    lol

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Forum dunce thinks there is an official impeachment inquiry underway. lol.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Doesn't need to be official. Dennison is wearing det scarlet I already.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forum dunce thinks there is an official impeachment inquiry underway. lol.
    If there is, that's embarrassing. Dems trying to Make America Weak Again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp backfire thread. Next one..

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Derp backfire thread. Next one..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Like I said, when you have to keep reposting tweets djohn style you know you're nervous.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like I said, when you have to keep reposting tweets djohn style you know you're nervous.
    He's trying to pretend Pelosi's signing on isn't significant.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's trying to pretend Pelosi's signing on isn't significant.
    Big day for snowflake nation, amirite?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Biden extorts Ukraine, and Dems want to impeach Trump for asking the question.

's just gonna catch up to them, tbh.
    He’s been stringing them along since last Friday

Q Mr. President, do you want to address this whistleblower story, sir?

Q Will you be asking -- will you be asking --

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Wait a moment, please.

Q Do you want to address this whistleblower story?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: What story?

Q The whistleblower, whether it was (inaudible)?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: It's a ridiculous story. It’s a partisan whistleblower. Shouldn't even have information. I've had conversations with many leaders. They're always appropriate. I think Scott can tell you that. Always appropriate. At the highest level, always appropriate. And anything I do, I fight for this country. I fight so strongly for this country. It's just another political hack job.

Q Mr. President, on that point, did you discuss Joe Biden, his son, or his family with the leader of Ukraine?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: It doesn't matter what I discuss. But I will say this: Somebody ought to look into Joe Biden's statement, because it was disgraceful, where he talked about billions of dollars that he's not giving to a certain country unless a certain prosecutor is taken off the case.

So, somebody ought to look into that. And you wouldn't, because he's a Democrat. And the Fake News doesn't look into things like that. It's a disgrace.

But I had a great conversation with numerous people. I don't even know exactly who you're talking about, but I had a great conversation with numerous people -- numerous leaders. And I always look for the conversation that's going to help the United States the most. That's very important.

Q Mr. President, do you know the iden y of the whistleblower? Do you know the iden y of the whistleblower?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I don't know the iden y of the whistleblower. I just hear it's a partisan person, meaning it comes out from another party. But I don't have any idea. But I can say it was a totally appropriate conversation. It was actually a beautiful conversation.

And this is no different than -- you know, the press has had a very bad week with Justice Kavanaugh and all of those ridiculous charges and all of the mistakes made at the New York Times and other places. You've had a very bad week. And this will be better than all of them. This is another one. So keep -- so keep -- so keep playing it up, because you're going to look really bad when it falls. You know, I guess I'm about -- I guess I'm about 22 and 0, and I'll keep it that way.

Q Did you mention Joe Biden during the conversation though, Mr. President?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I don't want to talk about any conversation, other than to say -- other than to say: great conversation, totally appropriate conversation, couldn't have been better. And keep asking questions and build it up as big as possible so you can have a bigger downfall.

https://publicpool.kinja.com/subject...ter-1838293018

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s been stringing them along since last Friday

Q Mr. President, do you want to address this whistleblower story, sir?

Q Will you be asking -- will you be asking --

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Wait a moment, please.

Q Do you want to address this whistleblower story?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: What story?

Q The whistleblower, whether it was (inaudible)?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: It's a ridiculous story. It’s a partisan whistleblower. Shouldn't even have information. I've had conversations with many leaders. They're always appropriate. I think Scott can tell you that. Always appropriate. At the highest level, always appropriate. And anything I do, I fight for this country. I fight so strongly for this country. It's just another political hack job.

Q Mr. President, on that point, did you discuss Joe Biden, his son, or his family with the leader of Ukraine?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: It doesn't matter what I discuss. But I will say this: Somebody ought to look into Joe Biden's statement, because it was disgraceful, where he talked about billions of dollars that he's not giving to a certain country unless a certain prosecutor is taken off the case.

So, somebody ought to look into that. And you wouldn't, because he's a Democrat. And the Fake News doesn't look into things like that. It's a disgrace.

But I had a great conversation with numerous people. I don't even know exactly who you're talking about, but I had a great conversation with numerous people -- numerous leaders. And I always look for the conversation that's going to help the United States the most. That's very important.

Q Mr. President, do you know the iden y of the whistleblower? Do you know the iden y of the whistleblower?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I don't know the iden y of the whistleblower. I just hear it's a partisan person, meaning it comes out from another party. But I don't have any idea. But I can say it was a totally appropriate conversation. It was actually a beautiful conversation.

And this is no different than -- you know, the press has had a very bad week with Justice Kavanaugh and all of those ridiculous charges and all of the mistakes made at the New York Times and other places. You've had a very bad week. And this will be better than all of them. This is another one. So keep -- so keep -- so keep playing it up, because you're going to look really bad when it falls. You know, I guess I'm about -- I guess I'm about 22 and 0, and I'll keep it that way.

Q Did you mention Joe Biden during the conversation though, Mr. President?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I don't want to talk about any conversation, other than to say -- other than to say: great conversation, totally appropriate conversation, couldn't have been better. And keep asking questions and build it up as big as possible so you can have a bigger downfall.

https://publicpool.kinja.com/subject...ter-1838293018
    Chumpettes like flies being swatted. Nothing more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big day for snowflake nation, amirite?
    Have no clue what a snowflake is

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably cos you melt quicker than the others, blake.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not at least starting an investigation was pretty much not doing their job.
    Except they didn't start anything they weren't already doing. Nothing changed today.

Pretty slick head fake by Pelosi. She's taken away the criticism that she is doing nothing to stop the bad orange man simply by using the word "official". She is "officially" not impeaching Trump.

Master of strategery

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Dems want to impeach Trump for for doing exactly what Biden (quid pro quo) and Obama (enlist a foreign country to get dirt on a political enemy) did...only unlike them Trump didn't do it. So funny. Dems really are incredibly stupid..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except they didn't start anything they weren't already doing. Nothing changed today.

Pretty slick head fake by Pelosi. She's taken away the criticism that she is doing nothing to stop the bad orange man simply by using the word "official". She is "officially" not impeaching Trump.

Master of strategery
    Pelosi has been a big opponent of impeachment. That did change today.

But really, they were left no choice at this point. I get that Trump wins playing the victim card here, but if the allegations are true, it could cost him his presidency

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems want to impeach Trump for for doing exactly what Biden (quid pro quo) and Obama (enlist a foreign country to get dirt on a political enemy) did...only unlike them Trump didn't do it. So funny. Dems really are incredibly stupid..
    This is whataboutism... doesn’t excuse any of the parties.

Thread Information