on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    bump

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    At what point do you guys finally figure this out? I have been winning $$$$$ for years doing this and this year will be no different.
    Lol 2013

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    You're really into this aren't you, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep track of how it goes from here on out, obviously you will.
    ...he used the same deflection on me that he used on DoK.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    ***Updated with new information on 12/17/2013 to reflect actual amount wagered on Bears/Packers, courtesy of Spurraiders21***
    ***Updated with new information again on 12/22/2013 to reflect Avante's week 16 bet***

Since he refuses to do so, lets track all the money plays he's done on Spurstalk this year. Lets ignore all the other claims/story changes/goal post moves no one can prove/disprove, lets just stick to all of the games Avante has picked on this site saying he bet on them. Here's how it's gone:

Weeks 1-7:
    He was 22-25 () through 7 weeks picking games without mentioning how much money he bet, and after claiming he was 14-7 overall in the "$$$$" games he realized he needed to start actually showing how much he was betting to prove he's an NFL historian.

Week 8:

At that point he's 2-1 and up $90 overall (claiming he's 16-8). Then he decides to bet on the Seattle MNF and loses (we know he bet on this one because he voluntarily drops his record to 16-9 after this game):

Results for week 8: 2-2 and down $20 ($440 wager, $420 payout)
    Results through week 8: 2-2, down $20 overall

Week 9 is when he starts trying to make it confusing to figure out what he bet. Here are the games he claims he played (though he posted an alternative set of games where he did even worse). He didn't specify a dollar amount so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he only bet $110 to win $100 on all 5 games:

Here's the post where he confirms he bet on these and adds a 5th game he bet on:

Then he ups his wager for the MNF GB -11 game:

Results for week 9: 1-4 and down $1,330 ($1540 wager, $210 payout)
    Results through week 9: 3-6, down $1,350 overall

Week 10 is when Avante's behavior becomes truly eratic as he starts upping the ante:

Results for week 10: 2-2 and down $100 ($2200 wager, $2100 payout)
    Results through week 10: 5-8, down $1,450 overall

Week 11 he starts randomly posting his picks (or pick in this case) in the club (don't ask me why):

Results for week 11: 0-1 and down $2200 ($2200 wager, $0 payout)
    Results through week 11: 5-9, down $3,650 overall

Week 12 he did not pick any games.
    Results for week 12: 0-0 and $0
    Results through week 12: 5-9, down $3,650 overall

Week 13 he did not pick any games.
    Results for week 13: 0-0 and $0
    Results through week 13: 5-9, down $3,650 overall

Week 14 he starts posting his picks in the NFL forum again:

Then he adds this at the last minute because of how ty these games turned out:

Results for week 14: 2-3 and up $410 ($2320 wager, $2730 payout)
    Results through week 14: 7-12, down $3,240 overall

Week 15 he did not pick any games.
    Results for week 15: 0-0 and $0
    Results through week 15: 7-12, down $3,240 overall

Week 16 he lays it all on the line with his lock of the year:

Results for week 16: 0-1 and down $5,500 ($5,500 wager, $0 payout)
    Results through week 16: 7-13, down $8,740 overall

Current Avante betting tracker: 7-13, down $8,740 overall

these picks were just for fun you can always tell the rookies hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Solid work btw, DUNCANownsKOBE

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hook, line and sinker, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

You cannot be this ing dumb.

I told everyone that 2014 would be the first season I hand out free $$$$$, and what did I do, yep...hand out free $$$$$.

Damn you're dumb.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Same ol same ol

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I had fun last season, the more and more I won the less and less anyone commented, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't had a losing season in over 20 years, and never will, it's simply how much $$$$ will I win? Ya try to hang around 50% the first 8 weeks, then when we start seeing the playoff push that's when ya win your $$$$$. It's always like that, always!

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    "i had fun you can always tell the rookies hahahahaaa

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    A few pointers on how to win $$$ vs the spread.

You need to know how these teams do in whatever role they are playing that week. There are 4 roles.

HF...home fav
    HD...home dog
    RF...road fav
    RD...road dog

So if the Colts are 14-2ATS as HF vs the Chiefs who are 2-14ATS as a RD, you have a 28-4 trend if ya back the Colts. You want to search out three to five others plays that week that strong. Yes it does take time/homework.

So there ya are with five plays where you have 28-4 type trends. Now what are the odds of most of those strong trends going south on ya on the same day? Not good!

You also wanna look at teams heading into a bye and coming off a bye. Here we see some very strong trends. Your job is to know who does what. Back to back at home, back to back on the road, other great "spots" to find strong plays.

You are looking for "spots" that strongly favor a team from an ATS perspective.

If ya think you can win $$$$$ without knowing those types of things, you're wrong.

As we can see we have a few punk kids here who just don't get it. I confess I ed around with their..DUH!....a little too much, my bad. I mean look at all that silly above, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! ing funny

I'm debating on handing out more free $$$$ again next season, I really don't like doing all the work. Watching this..."damn he's good, just like he said he was"...was funny to watch, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, tons of places to find all the info ya need. It is time consuming, but a big rush sitting there watching it all unfold just like you knew it would.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-18-2015 at 01:19 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Nothing anyone doesn't know.

And in this forum, you're still on the wrong side of your do ented bets. Way down.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    but i made a few hundred dollars in 2014! that makes up for losing over 8k in 2013

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    but i made a few hundred dollars in 2014! that makes up for losing over 8k in 2013
    if indeed he lost most of his money off the game Rodgers got hurt against the Bears, then that's just bad luck more than anything... Seneca Wallace was the backup at the time. He made last year's Brett Hundley look like Tom Brady.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    if indeed he lost most of his money off the game Rodgers got hurt against the Bears, then that's just bad luck more than anything... Seneca Wallace was the backup at the time. He made last year's Brett Hundley look like Tom Brady.
    Actually, he lost a lot more money on Lions/Giants in Week 16 that season, his so-called "lock of the year"

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Actually, he lost a lot more money on Lions/Giants in Week 16 that season, his so-called "lock of the year"
    Why would anyone bet on a week 16 game in which both teams were already out of playoff contention?

The 61 yard Tucker kick to beat the Lions the week before knocked the Lions out, and the Giants had been out for awhile.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Why would anyone bet on a week 16 game in which both teams were already out of playoff contention?
    Because Avante was already down $3,240 overall on the year and he was desperate to salvage his reputation.

Keep in mind, when he first signed up here, he claimed to be an NFL betting expert who always hits 70% of his bets and makes tons of money. By Week 16 in 2013, he was coming off an embarrassing .500 season in 2012 and an even worse 2013. He needed something to spin his atrocious record and claim victory, hence the "Lock of the Year." Of course, since Avante is the worst bettor in sports history, the Giants won.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Because Avante was already down $3,240 overall on the year and he was desperate to salvage his reputation. Keep in mind, when he first signed up here, he claimed to be an NFL betting expert who always hits 70% of his bets and makes tons of money. By Week 16 in 2013, he was coming off an embarrassing .500 season in 2012 and an even worse 2013. He needed something to spin his atrocious record and claim victory, hence the "Lock of the Year." Of course, since Avante is the worst bettor in sports history, he lost.
    My "Lock of the Year" would have been Packers over the Bears in Week 17, honestly. I just knew going into that day that, no matter what, there was no way Jay Cutler was going to beat Aaron Rodgers with all the marbles on the line.

The game was unexpectedly close and GOATgers, of course, threw the hail mary to Cobb to win, but still... what kind of idiot bets on a game between two lame ducks out of the playoff race?

Thread Information