Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you mean? You think Patty can guard 2's or you think there are other permutations that make sense?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still believe this is not set in stone. Spurs would be dumb to commit that much money this early on the free agency when price for «not starters» players will drop significantly in a few days.
    I hope this is an understanding between mills and the Spurs that if he can get a better offer take it, but if we can get a better player will also go for it.
    I really don't see patty as any kind of leader of this team as i also didn't see Diaw as a leader. Cultural continuation my ass. He is a good backup, and that is it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please outline the parameters of why coffee is the optimal choice for consumption at this point in time rather than other caffeinated beverages.
    You didn't understand what I wrote so I broke it down and explained what I was saying. I never asked for parameters from you. Instead I had given parameters that were needed for a trade to take place.

You sure are butthurt though. You should take some of that energy and work on your reading and critical thinking skills instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't bothered to read almost anything you've spewed out, tbh. I just enjoy wasting your time. Find a friend, brah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please outline the parameters of why coffee is the optimal choice for consumption at this point in time rather than other caffeinated beverages.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't bothered to read almost anything you've spewed out, tbh. I just enjoy wasting your time. Find a friend, brah.
    Yet you are able to cherry pick "big words" from the middle of my posts and parrot them back in what you hope comes off as derisive. You're not credible.

There is no reason whatsoever to believe that a trade for Red is going to be easy to find. You've completely abandoned the topic and are now in full troll mode. People can see you for what you are.

friends at spurstalk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh goody! This turned into another Fuzz vs some random!
    I love this stuff!

Fuzz, are you an attorney? I'd like to hire you to troll the sheeeeeit out of someone with some total BS lawsuits.
    I'll pay... til I'm no longer interested.

OF course, I could also ask my brother rastaspur too, but you are so good at what you do and that's what I'm looking for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh goody! This turned into another Fuzz vs some random!
    I love this stuff!

Fuzz, are you an attorney? I'd like to hire you to troll the sheeeeeit out of someone with some total BS lawsuits.
    I'll pay... til I'm no longer interested.

OF course, I could also ask my brother rastaspur too, but you are so good at what you do and that's what I'm looking for.
    With a little over half the male population and maybe 10% of the female if you tell them that they are wrong, why they are wrong, and challenge them to prove themselves they get upset. It's like clockwork.

You have two main responses to that. First is to accept the challenge and try to prove me wrong in turn. The second is what you see with this sock, to avoid the challenge to fixate on something else, typically me.

Popovich would describe the people in the second group as "unable to get over themselves."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I meant real friends, Fuzzy s. Figures you'd assume ST friends since real ones are more than likely out of the question for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With a little over half the male population and maybe 10% of the female if you tell them that they are wrong, why they are wrong, and challenge them to prove themselves they get upset. It's like clockwork.

You have two main responses to that. First is to accept the challenge and try to prove me wrong in turn. The second is what you see with this sock, to avoid the challenge to fixate on something else, typically me.

Popovich would describe the people in the second group as "unable to get over themselves."
    Right on, big daddy. You don't want to work with me. How could I have expected you to? You know beans about me and I just requested legal service over a public message board, stating my malign intentions.
    I have been taught a lesson this day. Appreciate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I meant real friends, Fuzzy s. Figures you'd assume ST friends since real ones are more than likely out of the question for you.
    From the guy who bragged about wasting time.

FWIW, the current conversation on discord is about anti intellectualism and the dumbing down on the country and what to play other than Rocket League. Youre looking real good with your complaints about big words and 3 sentence paragraphs. Let's keep it going.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right on, big daddy. You don't want to work with me. How could I have expected you to? You know beans about me and I just requested legal service over a public message board, stating my malign intentions.
    I have been taught a lesson this day. Appreciate.
    oh noes, the sock won't think I am your friend anymore. What can I do?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Fuzzy getting humiliated ITT like Hillary on election night

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh noes, the sock won't think I am your friend anymore. What can I do?
    Hopefully the sock finds a foot to keep it warm and it's a clean foot. Dirty feet are nasty in socks. Especially in Texas heat.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count

Good heavens. Shut the up already got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have those socks on ignore. You're going to have to roll out other ones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God. Even people who don't know Fuzzy s anywhere but ST can't stand him. Can't imagine people who have to deal with him on a daily basis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    complaining about big words didn't work so now I am going to make it a popularity contest
    people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good heavens. Shut the up already got.
    Old boy is bristly, but he's doing it for his own pleasure, not yours. If you read with the right set of eyes, there are some cool things coming from his keyboard.

Yes, I am a Fuzzy apologist and I don't give a . Dude is cool in my book. TimmyDunkem is too, and I dig his style and aggressiveness, but Fuzz brings a Troll-Attorney at ude that is unflinching and erudite, most of the time.

I love it when Fuzz decides to throw rocks at someone's window.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm almost certain arguing gives Fuzzy s a hard-on. What a freak.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    God. Even people who don't know Fuzzy s anywhere but ST can't stand him. Can't imagine people who have to deal with him on a daily basis.
    Probably some failed out Law School student or failed investor whose misery has been on full display ever since signing up for the site. Several times he admitted to being high while getting his pushed in. One time he even admitted to being sad. He's an emotional man. Probably an alcoholic too. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm almost certain arguing gives Fuzzy s a hard-on. What a freak.
    Fuzzy likes to argue? Ya think so huh?

All I can say is thank you for that, Big Words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably some failed out Law School student or failed investor whose misery has been on full display ever since signing up for the site. Several times he admitted to being high while getting his pushed in. One time he even admitted to being sad. He's an emotional man. Probably an alcoholic too. Lol

Dude... and you just could be right.
    Although I thought most of us here were alcoholics...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm high right now, playing Rocket League, and talking between games.

I'm so miserable right now

I did like that part about criticizing someone because they felt sad at one point. People don't really seem to realize they reveal a lot about themselves in such statements.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you've revealed yourself to be an insufferable, pedantic , with a sick obsession with being right and arguing night and day with people you don't even know.

Thread Information