Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Haven't listen much of Sports radio but on Social Media I've seen Mike Taylor and Nina Duron are and Item ....I guess he got a divorce from Jeninfer Dodd.
    Maybe the moving around Austin Green Bay and Transgender issue with one of the twins moving to Hawaii maybe got to be too much for him and he must have thrown in the towel on his marriage and moved back to Texas.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Yes...I've been following this. I think the twins definitely impacted the decisions made. I've tried to hook up with them via Facebook but so far, no joy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I dont listen much to his show only because its less sports...but yeah he looks more laxed now....the show was always having technical difficulties...he said this and came back to Texas.how can you do a SA sports show and live in Hawaii...that was a stupid idea and not knowing what's going on locally yes internet is one thing but overseas its not the same

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    I dont listen much to his show only because its less sports...but yeah he looks more laxed now....the show was always having technical difficulties...he said this and came back to Texas.how can you do a SA sports show and live in Hawaii...that was a stupid idea and not knowing what's going on locally yes internet is one thing but overseas its not the same
    Exactly!!! You can't live in Hawaii and do a show about San Antonio. Regardless of the internet. At some point you have to be face to face and involved in the local culture. But people don't feel the need to put the work in. It's not like living in New York and reporting on the Nets.

Thread Information