Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you hanging out with Nazi's?
    Was posting a while on some alt-right message boards with an anti-neonazi activist friend of mine. Must just lurking and seeing what crawled out from the rock. I pretended to be a newbie, and had a few bits of back and forth. Icky, and never done it again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was posting a while on some alt-right message boards with an anti-neonazi activist friend of mine. Must just lurking and seeing what crawled out from the rock. I pretended to be a newbie, and had a few bits of back and forth. Icky, and never done it again.
    So by "direct conversations" you meant you posted on the internet. Gotcha

Aren't you a bit old to be hanging out with antifa friends?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't need to worry about RG, he's going to be okay

Reaching your Full Potential with the Influence of 88 Angel Number

Do not worry when you keep on seeing 88 everywhere. Your guardian angel is in the process of guiding to achieving your full potential in life. This number is one of prosperity, abundance, and financial success. 88 is an expression of the angel number 7. Eighty eight when reduced is 7, that is, 8 + 8= 16 then 1 + 6=7. Therefore, 88 consists of the energies and vibrations of number 7.

The vibration of 7 into 88 shows that spiritual powers are on your side, and abundance is about to enter your life in one way or the other. Abundance does not necessarily point to finances, but it can also involve good health, great talents and skills, and great communications skills, among others. Train your mind to focus on everything positive. Even though you might be going through challenges, always think positively. Positive thought will go a long way in enabling you to reach your full potential.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So by "direct conversations" you meant you posted on the internet. Gotcha

Aren't you a bit old to be hanging out with antifa friends?
    Sure, I posted on a chat board like this and had some discussions about things with some real zealous types. Yes.

My friend was literally curbstomped into the hospital by neo-nazi's in his 20's. Held a bit of a grudge against them for that, so no. Not too old. Met a few of the young people in the movement though, as I took my teenager to see a neo-nazi rally in Austin once. Nice kids.

Better than the right wing asshats they were there to counter. Saw some of what were probably Proud boys, who, unsurprisingly turned out to be s.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA believes this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol @ the token Obama ding. Baker has a fairly long career in government.

Baker joined the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice through the Attorney General's Honors Program in 1990 and went on to work as a federal prosecutor with the division's fraud section. In 1996 he joined Office of Intelligence Policy and Review (OIPR). This government agency handles all Justice Department requests for surveillance authorizations under the terms of the 1978 Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, advises the Attorney General and all major intelligence-gathering agencies on legal issues relating to national security and surveillance, and "coordinates" the views of the intelligence community regarding intelligence legislation. Baker has often testified before Congress on behalf of Clinton and Bush administration intelligence policies, including defending The Patriot Act before the House Judiciary Committee. Regarding Baker's 2007 appearance on the PBS Frontline episode, "Spying on the Home Front", the show's producer, in a Washington Post online chat, referred to Baker as, "Mr. FISA himself".

In 1998, Baker was promoted to deputy counsel for intelligence operations. From May 2001 he served as acting counsel, and in January 2002 was appointed counsel. In January 2014, he was appointed general counsel of the FBI. As of December 2017, newly appointed director Christopher A. Wray was reassigning him from this role with his new duties unclear.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What is the actual, tangible result of flagging a Trump tweet? What is the real world effect, and how does it damage Trump in any way?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i will say, if RandomGuy does want a target for the 14 88 stuff, it's posobiec

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How did he interfere in the election if he didn't tell the electorate before the election

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i will say, if RandomGuy does want a target for the 14 88 stuff, it's posobiec

Trolling to be sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trolling to be sure.
    He's a well known troll, which is why it's puzzling people quote him at all here, or he has a job at a alleged 'news' organization...

Then again, he was all in on Pizzagate, so YMMV

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Major censorship occurred on social media today. Thousands of pages taken down, more images and videos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Major censorship occurred on social media today. Thousands of pages taken down, more images and videos.
    what happened?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    r/The_Donald taken off reddit.

A bunch of YouTube channels shut down including Stefan Molyneaux's.

Great success!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha...at least they didn't 86 Megan Thee Stallion

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Kinda disappointed this thread only got to 5 pages, I was sure that Gaythan89 would be all over it and throwing a hissy fit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda disappointed this thread only got to 5 pages, I was sure that Gaythan89 would be all over it and throwing a hissy fit.
    Looks like they killed your fave, Chapo Trap House too, tbh

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Looks like they killed your fave, Chapo Trap House too, tbh
    I didn’t even know what Chapo Trap House was until one of the Biden suckers on this site randomly started crying about them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t even know what Chapo Trap House was until one of the Biden suckers on this site randomly started crying about them.
    of course I was kidding, I had no idea what it was either until mono(?) brought it up?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

A bunch of YouTube channels shut down including Stefan Molyneaux's.

Great success!
    1 of 2,000 pages deleted

Meanwhile quick search. This group allowed to stay. Notice their bio states they were created to counter the creation of a troll page "r/Antifa". Quick search reveals that group is gone

Call it like it is. Ideological censorship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 of 2,000 pages deleted

Meanwhile quick search. This group allowed to stay. Notice their bio states they were created to counter the creation of a troll page "r/Antifa". Quick search reveals that group is gone

Call it like it is. Ideological censorship.
    Is this a violent or racist page?

You should complain to them about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 years too late, tbh. What a collection of pussies. They ban anyone who's even tangentially critical of Dear Leader and then whine on the same forum about social media censorship

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    4 years too late, tbh. What a collection of pussies. They ban anyone who's even tangentially critical of Dear Leader and then whine on the same forum about social media censorship
    This is all occuring under the vague "hate speech" bull the Left pushed 5-10 years ago.

Democrats version of the Patriot Act

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is all occuring under the vague "hate speech" bull the Left pushed 5-10 years ago.

Democrats version of the Patriot Act
    I'm sorry this is happening to you. As you know, there are plenty of places to still be a racist online.

Thread Information