Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yes, the SuperBowl was less than 3 weeks ago, but we are already kicking off into the offseason.

Coaching staffs have been filled, the combine is in session, and teams are officially able to apply the franchise tag to players (they have until March 2) and are probably furiously negotiating to avoid resorting to that.

Dez Bryant and Demaryius Thomas are fully expected to stay with their current teams, the rest of the big name free agents are primed to hit the market...

Ndamukong Suh, Justin Houston, Randall Cobb, Greg Hardy, Mike Iupati, Julius Thomas, DeMarco Murray, Byron Maxwell, Jerry Hughes, Terrence Knighton, Jordan Cameron, Torrey Smith, Jason Pierre-Paul, Darren McCourty, Brian Bulaga are among the big names that come to mind.

So far the only notable move has been Larry Fitzgerald restructuring his deal to stay in Arizona.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I've never seen anywhere where a guy who has accomplished what he has in such a short time gets so little respect. What is this really about? So he plays on a great team, so have tons of great/HOF QB's.

What more does the guy have to do? He is the most succesful third year QB in history, that isn't enought?

Amazing~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I've never seen anywhere where a guy who has accomplished what he has in such a short time gets so little respect. What is this really about? So he plays on a great team, so have tons of great/HOF QB's.

What more does the guy have to do? He is the most succesful third year QB in history, that isn't enought?

Amazing~~~~~~~~
    What the are you even talking about?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Bye-Bye Byron

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Q: Could your approach to free agency change. Last year you needed volume. This year you’ve got a foundation and could you concentrate money on one or two as opposed to getting a bunch?

Reggie McKenzie: I'm going to try and go after good players. I Don't think last year, I felt like we need more role players. Now we're looking for some guys who can come in and be impact (players). Be starters. More so. So in volume, that way, I'm looking for less volume that way. I don't need as many backup players. We need to get stronger. We're going to go after some real players.

translation: yeah, i ed up in free agency last year. gna go after bigger names this time around

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Losing Thurmond, Browner, and Maxwell in b2b summers hurts. Jeremy Lane is the next man up and they really didn't have anybody else last year

they should pay maxwell instead of russell wilson

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Would love Iupati...hopefully Roman convinces him to come to Buffalo. Cameron would be a nice pick-up as well (at the right price). If we get those 2 pieces we'll have only 1 glaring weakness left on the roster...QB

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Losing Thurmond, Browner, and Maxwell in b2b summers hurts. Jeremy Lane is the next man up and they really didn't have anybody else last year

they should pay maxwell instead of russell wilson
    There's a possibility we get Thurmond back. Although, if there's one position we're really good at drafting, it's DB. And keep in mind this was Simon's first real season seeing the field. He was hurt and didn't get extensive practice reps at the minimum. He even didn't see action this year until several games in. So while everyone has written him off, he has the ability to improve as he sees more reps. BB wrote his own ticket out of the program.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Would love Iupati...hopefully Roman convinces him to come to Buffalo. Cameron would be a nice pick-up as well (at the right price). If we get those 2 pieces we'll have only 1 glaring weakness left on the roster...QB
    The Bills have about 31 mil in cap space (without making any cuts), and since there aren't really an FA qb's, i'm guessing they'll look to address those positions you mentioned. might also look into a running back with Spiller probably leaving and Fred Jackson continuing to get up there.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Thought you guys were trying to sign McCown, but it seems the deal fell through. What happened?

It's probably for the best tbh...

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    bills are a lock to sign hoyer imo. Mccourty should stay, i hope, but being a pats fan in the offseason, you never know. In the end i think the biggest story, is Julius Thomas. If they can't resign him, the afc is even more wide open.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    What the are you even talking about?
    Who else? His dream-lover Wilson, of course.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    For the Chargers I would like some type of offensive lineman and Dan Williams to start with, in addition to resigning people like Dunlap and Flowers.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This is why a team in London wouldn't work, free agency. Who is moving their family to England or leave them? How many single guys do we see at 28ish?

As far as my Niners go, we need a speed receiver. A guy who can scare defenses, we haven't had that since Owens.

I do buy signing proven vets over the draft.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-19-2015 at 04:30 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Wilson expected to take less money in exchange for having a fully guaranteed contract

as for the raiders, they have all the room in the world to offer anything to anybody. iupati and cobb would fill big needs offensively. defensively, need linemen and a middle linebacker. Suh has hinted that he'd go to the highest bidder, but it still sounds like he's staying in detroit. Oakland is heavily expected to pursue and land Terrance Knighton. possible MLB's include Malauga, Nate Irving

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Struggle gonna tap dat ass even worse than originally thought. The guy obviously knows his limitations and knows he is bound to fail without Teamleader

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Struggle gonna tap dat ass even worse than originally thought. The guy obviously knows his limitations and knows he is bound to fail without Teamleader
    Losing a 4.4 back in Lynch while having a 4.0 back in Turpin who is actually faster, hmmmm?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Losing a 4.4 back in Lynch while having a 4.0 back in Turpin who is actually faster, hmmmm?
    AL Davis? Is that you?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    AL Davis? Is that you?
    Nope, just know about Turbin and how he's not the huge down grade most think he'd be. And yes he is faster than Lynch.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Who the cares that Turbin is faster than Lynch when he's nowhere near as good as Lynch? For the millionth time, got, speed =/= football skill.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I retract who I want the Chargers to get. I don't care anymore and I will stop being a fan completely once they move to LA.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Panthers supposedly targeting Crabtree

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Who the cares that Turbin is faster than Lynch when he's nowhere near as good as Lynch? For the millionth time, got, speed =/= football skill.
    Do you work at being stupid? So tell me got do know anything at all about Robert Turbin? You don't do you? Yes he's not Marshawn Lynch but he's more than adequate and can get the job done. His average per carry close to Lynchs. And, with his speed they might try a different approach, more outside stuff, more receiving.

Here's where your dumb ass.....that's college, hahaha!!!!!!!!

Trust me stupid how fast a back runs the 40 is a very very big deal, only a dumb like you wouldn't know this.

You know why Jerry Rice wasn't taken sooner, of course not, well it was his 40 time. Hey stupid ya know why your Chargers brought in WR sprinter Willie McGee? How about Tennesse speedster Anthony Miller?

Damn you're dumb~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 02-20-2015 at 01:04 AM.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    if raiders get cobb and draft amari

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    if raiders get cobb and draft amari

Thread Information