whose cah we gonna take? Boston Pancake's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Lookit sticks, you better get your fahkin licks in now, while the Mighty New England Patriots are temporarily down. Because when we get back up, when we fahkin get back on our feet, your gonna wish you never was fahkin born. Tommy O'Brady is winning his fahkin appeal, starting game 1, and we're going fahkin 19-0 this year! Billy McBelichick is gonna rip Don Shula's asshole wider than all your mothers vaginas. Mark stick Brunell is gonna cry as Gronk unloads in his fahkin face!

And the fahkin Wells report.....what a load of fahkin bull . You sticks really believe Ted Wells? Tha fahk? Ted Wells is a cheap hack job who looks like Montez from Workaholics.

What the !!!!! Laugh it up now, fahkin s, because the MIGHTY NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS WILL BE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!! WE WILL ALL YOU FAHKIN STICKS UP!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Calm down midget, ok? Yes the Pats have to be talked about with the 60 Packers, 70 Steelers, 80 Niners, and the Cowboys when it comes to the elite teams. , those old Otto Graham Browns teams. BUT....ya cheated and now ya have to play the price for being stupid. So cool your lameass bull and take it like a man, ok?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Lookit sticks, you better get your fahkin licks in now, while the Mighty New England Patriots are temporarily down. Because when we get back up, when we fahkin get back on our feet, your gonna wish you never was fahkin born. Tommy O'Brady is winning his fahkin appeal, starting game 1, and we're going fahkin 19-0 this year! Billy McBelichick is gonna rip Don Shula's asshole wider than all your mothers vaginas. Mark stick Brunell is gonna cry as Gronk unloads in his fahkin face!

And the fahkin Wells report.....what a load of fahkin bull . You sticks really believe Ted Wells? Tha fahk? Ted Wells is a cheap hack job who looks like Montez from Workaholics.

Shouldn't those be fahksticks?

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    you fahkstick

Post Count
    6.8/10 imo

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    fahkin co-signed

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Calm down midget, ok? Yes the Pats have to be talked about with the 60 Packers, 70 Steelers, 80 Niners, and the Cowboys when it comes to the elite teams. , those old Otto Graham Browns teams. BUT....ya cheated and now ya have to play the price for being stupid. So cool your lameass bull and take it like a man, ok?
    Seriously responding to obvious trolls. You are the most gullible old on here bro

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Seriously responding to obvious trolls. You are the most gullible old on here bro
    Constantly following me around acting re ed isn't a good look shorty, ok?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Constantly following me around acting re ed isn't a good look shorty, ok?
    Nobody is following you around, don't flatter yourself you old dimwit. It's a message board, people post and respond to others. It's the whole point, right? Per usual, you took the bait from a troll

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Nobody is following you around, don't flatter yourself you old dimwit. It's a message board, people post and respond to others. It's the whole point, right? Per usual, you took the bait from a troll
    It;s a message board people post and respond to others

then

You posted and responded to a troll.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! Dude, are you as far gone as you appear?

Thread Information