Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay so most of the people on the right who were against policestate and martial law during the Covid-19 scamdemic are now begging government to take action on the riots. Some cities have already enacted curfews and deployed the military.

Where is the consistency? Now that MSM has turned these protests into a racial war NOW you're okay with policestate and martial law? GTFO.

The left says the "whiteys" that are setting up riots are white supremacists disguising themselves as protesters. The right says it's white ANTIFA members. Who's lying? Who's telling the truth?

My opinion: Our own government is playing both sides. Controlled opposition. If anybody keeps thinking that "my side is the good side" then you've been duped. If you are begging the government to intervene then you've been duped.

I say the government. They are not trustworthy. They already proved what they're capable of with the Coronavirus hoax/sham. Open your ing eyes. Our government has everything planned. These riots and looting is EXACTLY what government wanted. Now they got the green light to go after peaceful protesters instead of the actual looter s bags.

I'd say every American should have guns. Every American should look out for themselves and protect their livelihood and businesses. If people wanna come together and protect their own communities that is totally fine by me. But the government. They are backstabbers and can turn on you any second.

Same goes for you leftists. During the Coronavirus hoax you were in favor or policestate and martial law but now you are against it for the protests? Can't have it both ways smh. the government.

Anyone disagree? Change my mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because TheGreatYacht is on your ignore list.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bend over, i'll show you something consistent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TRIGGERED snowflakes can't handle the truth

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TRIGGERED snowflakes can't handle the truth
    only Karens block people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Divide and conquer ma niga

Old fashioned but usedul tecnique

Americans thought they had a democracy and free speech and

Come to find out today they are no better than China, Russia, Iran or Syria

Or Libya for that matter

Glad americans are finally se3ing the truth tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GY
    you an anarchist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Divide and conquer ma niga

Old fashioned but usedul tecnique

Americans thought they had a democracy and free speech and

Come to find out today they are no better than China, Russia, Iran or Syria

Or Libya for that matter

Glad americans are finally se3ing the truth tbqh
    I'm glad you see the big picture ma nig

GY
    you an anarchist?
    Our own government is turning me into one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd say every American should have guns. Every American should look out for themselves and protect their livelihood and businesses. If people wanna come together and protect their own communities that is totally fine by me. But the government. They are backstabbers and can turn on you any second.
    We're simply waaaaay more vulnerable and weaker apart than together. That's the history lesson for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GY
    you an anarchist?
    raging anti-semite

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yah there are headscratching hypocrisies.

I think USA government is and has been a joke for decades but I don't entrust any other group doing a superior job in terms of me enjoying a decent life. Revolutions are bloody and many times worse off.

America is a wasteful, obese grunt but it is still the best place to earn a living and fast. Maybe I would be more willing for revolution if I weren't middle class or especially if I wasn't dual citizen. I just am not committed to riding a rollercoaster of American revolution. I am already starting to get sick as it is....

Go to college, find a trade, and learn a foreign language. Move there with your American credentials

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yah there are headscratching hypocrisies.

I think USA government is and has been a joke for decades but I don't entrust any other group doing a superior job in terms of me enjoying a decent life. Revolutions are bloody and many times worse off.

America is a wasteful, obese grunt but it is still the best place to earn a living and fast. Maybe I would be more willing for revolution if I weren't middle class or especially if I wasn't dual citizen. I just am not committed to riding a rollercoaster of American revolution. I am already starting to get sick as it is....
    I WISH this was the start of a revolution. It's looking more like a civil war. At least that's what the controlled opposition media is trying to turn it into.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, i'll show you something consistent.
    damn it.. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad you see the big picture ma nig

Our own government is turning me into one.
    I'll give you my credit for honesty.

Good for you

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I WISH this was the start of a revolution. It's looking more like a civil war. At least that's what the controlled opposition media is trying to turn it into.
    Yah if you don't have a career yet or family. I assume your folks or even grandparents are still alive though. ty way to spend the twilight of their lives

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I WISH this was the start of a revolution. It's looking more like a civil war.
    Sorry to disappoint, but it's neither.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry to disappoint, but it's neither.
    Yep, all that would've happened 50 or 90 years ago if it was going to happen again. Not to minimize what's going on but come on....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, all that would've happened 50 or 90 years ago if it was going to happen again. Not to minimize what's going on but come on....
    There's always Netflix to watch some fiction, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll give you my credit for honesty.

Good for you
    I only care about the truth. The truth stands alone.

Yah if you don't have a career yet or family. I assume your folks or even grandparents are still alive though. ty way to spend the twilight of their lives
    America is long due for a revolution ma nig. The system is too corrupt and infiltrated by Zionists. Government is broken beyond repair.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

America is long due for a revolution ma nig. The system is too corrupt and infiltrated by Zionists. Government is broken beyond repair.
    Not sure we had this conversation but are you familiar with 1970s USA. Alot of parallels. Carter's "crisis of confidence" speech.

Reagan countered with opening credit flood games. Among other long term crippling policies

90s/2000s had internet boom. 2010's war machine. We are in need of something to rebound.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure we had this conversation but are you familiar with 1970s USA. Alot of parallels. Carter's "crisis of confidence" speech.

Reagan countered with opening credit flood games. Among other long term crippling policies

90s/2000s had internet boom. 2010's war machine. We are in need of something to rebound.
    Nothing like the 70s, tbh... back then we were in the middle of an unpopular war, no social media like today where anybody with a phone can record what's going on, our economy was still pegged to the gold...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Nothing like the 70s, tbh... back then we were in the middle of an unpopular war, no social media like today where anybody with a phone can record what's going on, our economy was still pegged to the gold...
    Are you from that Era?

Agreed, 70s seems more bleak. I am 80s Cold War child. My father worked in Iraq and brought dollars back to our ration city

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you from that Era?

Agreed, 70s seems more bleak. I am 80s Cold War child. My father worked in Iraq and brought dollars back to our ration city
    I'm a cold war kid too, pretty much, but it's not like it was the dark ages and you didn't know what it was back then, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information