Page 45 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955951455451045 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 41318
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol dear leader already campaigning for 2020 and his worshippers lapping it up
    40% of the electorate that will vote/support Repugs know matter how badly the Repugs screw them repeatedly for decades.

DeVos education goal is to dumb America down to get above 40%, which includes taxpayers paying for Christian madrasas.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How long before we can say Trump is Awesome?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DONALD TRUMP PLANS TO ELIMINATE LEGAL AID FUNDING THAT SUPPORTS SURVIVORS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

the federal funding that supports Legal Services of Eastern Missouri and a network of other legal aid groups across the country would disappear.

That’s because the proposed budget eliminates the 43-year-old Legal Services Corporation, the federal en y that provides millions for state-based legal aid operations.

Cutting its funding would deny millions of poor people access to the civil justice system, a cir stance that would disproportionately impact women, who make up 70 percent of clients served by LSC funds.

Indeed, fully one-third of cases handled by LSC-affiliated groups involve women

Cutting a program that provides for the safety of domestic violence survivors — among many others — seems an odd way to achieve greatness.

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/20/donald-trump-plans-to-eliminate-legal-aid-funding-that-supports-survivors-of-domestic-violence/

Repugs' white male supremacy, and its omnipresent misogyny, expressed by Trash's budget

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    swamp draining news

Donald Trump Is Filling Top Pentagon and Homeland Security Positions With Defense Contractors

Two Department of Homeland Security appointments Trump announced Tuesday morning are perfect examples.

Benjamin Cassidy, installed by Trump as assistant secretary for legislative affairs, previously worked as a senior executive at Boeing’s international business sector, marketing Boeing military products abroad.

Jonathan Rath Hoffman, named assistant secretary for public affairs, previously worked as a consultant to the Chertoff Group, the sprawling homeland security consulting firm founded by former Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff.

The firm has come under fire for advising a variety of firms seeking government contracts, including for full-body scanners deemed invasive by privacy activists.

Hoffman also led a state chapter of a neoconservative military-contractor advocacy organization during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Neither position requires Senate confirmation.

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/21/...door-military/

The DC swamp draining that Trash LIED to his ignorant voters about, remains chock-a-block with corrupt monsters.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ivanka Trump To Get Security Clearance, West Wing Office—But No 'Official' Role

http://www.commondreams.org/news/201...-official-role

Trash is running a 3rd world, nepotistic, corrupt, compromised Exec

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Terminated.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol Failed show.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Then why are you on it?
    mavsfan1000 is a welfare queen? Makes sense tbh, he strikes me as dumb, dirt poor white trash who thinks cutting taxes for rich people will somehow help him.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    mavsfan1000 is a welfare queen? Makes sense tbh, he strikes me as dumb, dirt poor white trash who thinks cutting taxes for rich people will somehow help him.
    I don't think it is fair to tax the rich too much. They get what they deserve. If it was so easy to be rich, everyone would do it. I also am against free handouts if you aren't working. Yes some jobs pay so poorly you might need a little help. But in most cases, we should not be paying taxes so you could get freebies. Robin Hood mentality.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I don't think it is fair to tax the rich too much. They get what they deserve. If it was so easy to be rich, everyone would do it. I also am against free handouts if you aren't working. Yes some jobs pay so poorly you might need a little help. But in most cases, we should not be paying taxes so you could get freebies. Robin Hood mentality.
    Being rich is easy when you are born into the money, which isn't something anyone can do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wall Street Journal editorial compares Trump to a drunk clinging to an empty gin bottle

If President Trump announces that North Korea launched a missile that landed within 100 miles of Hawaii, would most Americans believe him?

Would the rest of the world?

We’re not sure, which speaks to the damage that Mr. Trump is doing to his Presidency with his seemingly endless stream of exaggerations, evidence-free accusations, implausible denials and other falsehoods.

The latest example is Mr. Trump’s refusal to back off his Saturday morning tweet of three weeks ago that he had “found out that [Barack] Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory” on Election Day.

He has offered no evidence for his claim, and a parade of intelligence officials, senior Republicans and Democrats have since said they have seen no such evidence.

Yet
    the President clings to his assertion like a drunk to an empty gin bottle, rolling out his press spokesman to make more dubious claims.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/0...28Daily+Kos%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Trump's two handed drinking a sign of a visual/spatial problem related to aging or dementia?

Trump used two hands to drink a glass of water at his speech to congress.

This has garnered a lot of attention as it is peculiar, making me wonder if he has visual/spatial problems that may be related to aging or onset of dementia.

He appears to have problems walking up or down inclinations and needs to hold guard rails when managing stairs.

As well he demonstrates a number of other possible symptoms of dementia, such as paranoia, difficulty sleeping and difficulties with memory.

His health is obviously not great as he is obese, he is not physical active, is chronically sleep deprived, and at seventy is considered elderly, all of which make him a prime candidate for physical and mental decline.

What do you think?
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/3/2/1639492/-Is-Trump-s-two-handed-drinking-a-sign-of-a-visual-spatial-problem-related-to-aging-or-dementia

and where is Trash's health report from the Bethesda Naval doctors, like every other President has shown?

"Heckuva job, Donnie"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Trump's two handed drinking a sign of a visual/spatial problem related to aging or dementia?

Trump used two hands to drink a glass of water at his speech to congress.

This has garnered a lot of attention as it is peculiar, making me wonder if he has visual/spatial problems that may be related to aging or onset of dementia.

He appears to have problems walking up or down inclinations and needs to hold guard rails when managing stairs.

As well he demonstrates a number of other possible symptoms of dementia, such as paranoia, difficulty sleeping and difficulties with memory.

His health is obviously not great as he is obese, he is not physical active, is chronically sleep deprived, and at seventy is considered elderly, all of which make him a prime candidate for physical and mental decline.

What do you think?
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/3/2/1639492/-Is-Trump-s-two-handed-drinking-a-sign-of-a-visual-spatial-problem-related-to-aging-or-dementia

and where is Trash's health report from the Bethesda Naval doctors, like every other President has shown?

"Heckuva job, Donnie"
    well, reagan probably had dementia for most of his second term.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, reagan probably had dementia for most of his second term.
    ... Alzheimer's isn't rapid onset, takes years. He was sick when elected.

He was so bad at one point in 2nd term, his staff considered having him replaced by GHWB. CIA had to make films for him to get across NatSec points. He'd spend all his nights watching old movies.

He was nothig but stooge front-man, Useful Idiot for the VRWC, just like dubya and Trash are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilarious

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embarrassing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking Ls.
    mavsfan1000

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump reading a speech about how bad Omabacare is while his own healthcare just collapsed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump reading a speech about how bad Omabacare is while his own healthcare just collapsed.
    Nevermind, seems like people didn't even bother to brief him on today's vote postponement. Dear leader.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm surprised that Pelosi was almost kind describing this as a rookie mistake - that you don't set a date and then build consensus, but build consensus and then set a date. I wonder whether the hard date was Ryan's idea or Trump's - probably Ryan who wanted to strong-arm it through - I think Trump would rather deal. I see this all as good - spend the time to fix it right - which includes bringing down price for most - do that and it'll be a win - no matter how long it takes.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm surprised that Pelosi was almost kind describing this as a rookie mistake - that you don't set a date and then build consensus, but build consensus and then set a date. I wonder whether the hard date was Ryan's idea or Trump's - probably Ryan who wanted to strong-arm it through - I think Trump would rather deal. I see this all as good - spend the time to fix it right - which includes bringing down price for most - do that and it'll be a win - no matter how long it takes.
    Taking peoples' insurance away being a win

Thread Information