Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually disagree with the ban s. Im a business man and I hire lots of foreigns from those countries and they are some of the best workers. Especially Iranians and Syrians.

Its just a stupid marketing move Trump is doing to appease his fat red neck legion of fans.

There is absolutely no proof this keeps us safer. And absolutely no benefit.

Remember 100% of the 911 terrorist were saudis

Also Iraq is not in the list mst of ISIS are Iraqis

Still Trump will win this. But its so pointless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think it makes us safer

at least it's finally come full circle on this forum. not too long ago, th'pusher kept calling me a conservative republican
    My initial impression of you was more of a law and order, Bill O'Riley type republican as opposed to an ideological conservative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My initial impression of you was more of a law and order, Bill O'Riley type republican as opposed to an ideological conservative.
    No you were just an asshole because I thought there are cases where cops aren't in the wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you do. You are liberal. You don't care about our safety. If someone dies, it is blood on their hands for allowing ISIS to come here disguised as Refugees.
    So if the Muslim ban goes through and there is still a San Berandino that goes down, it's the liberals fault? Neither ban is going to stop a terrorist attack, real or imaginary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually disagree with the ban s. Im a business man and I hire lots of foreigns from those countries and they are some of the best workers. Especially Iranians and Syrians.

Its just a stupid marketing move Trump is doing to appease his fat red neck legion of fans.

There is absolutely no proof this keeps us safer. And absolutely no benefit.

Remember 100% of the 911 terrorist were saudis

Also Iraq is not in the list mst of ISIS are Iraqis

Still Trump will win this. But its so pointless
    Omar Mateen was born in New York and was a U.S. citizen, the ban wouldn't have stopped him from killing 49 people.

It boggles the mind how people think this will keep America safe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not a Muslim Ban. It is targeted on countries with Terrorism issues. TBH, Germany, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey should be included. We need to take down Radical Islamic Terrorism.
    Ban immigration from military partnerships? Lol okay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol 2 day vacations. Obama took way longer vacations. If you call the weekend a vacation.
    I call it wasting taxpayers money by the tune of 3 million a weekend. Obama took longer vacations eh? Every mother ing weekend?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not a Muslim Ban. It is targeted on countries with Terrorism issues. TBH, Germany, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey should be included. We need to take down Radical Islamic Terrorism.
    Trump's tweets and statements say it is.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democ.../06/mistweeted

LOL "it's most definitely not a muslim ban", (trump: it is a muslim ban)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Is Exporting America's Travel Ban with Thousands of TSA & DHS Agents in 70 Countries

One German politician says DHS’s interrogations at foreign airports cons ute an extrajudicial travel ban.

A New York Times investigation has revealed how the Department of Homeland Security is increasingly going global, with thousands of agents from the Department of Homeland Security and the Transportation Security Administration stationed in more than 70 countries around the world.

Hundreds more DHS workers are deployed at sea on Coast Guard ships or in the skies on surveillance planes.

Stationing ICE overseas is reportedly about four times as expensive as a domestic post.

Now some countries are accusing DHS of attempting to export the United States’ restrictive immigration laws,

https://www.alternet.org/immigration...s-70-countries

================

Homeland Security Goes Abroad. Not Everyone Is Grateful.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/26/world/americas/homeland-security-customs-border-patrol.html

$10Ms, if no $100Ms, spent on expatriating DHS goons.

Thread Information