Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have internationa league pass...I mean ILP offers blackout games and playoff games.

Canadian and American broadcast..you miss all nationally letelevised games and the whole playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mine says $179AU a year. Where are you getting your pricing from?
    What was charged to my credit card and sent to me via email. That's for League Pass Premium. Every game. Every team.

I think the $179 just for the Spurs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was charged to my credit card and sent to me via email. That's for League Pass Premium. Every game. Evert team. Is the $179 just for the Spurs?
    Oh I worked it out. I had my vpn activated. So I made it out I was paying from Brazil. I do it every year to save.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chromecast is so laggy, imo. I find League pass on PS4 really easy to use though. You International league pass is Gold...AUS league pass is very expensive
    Yeah us Aussies are contributing to the Salary Cap jump. It's a fair hit, but still the cheapest option here because our one and only cable provider is even worse. On top of that 90% of the games they show live are Lakers games.

You'd think with Australians being the largest subscribers to international league pass in world, they might throw us a bone and play a friendly here one day!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I worked it out. I had my vpn activated. So I made it out I was paying from Brazil. I do it every year to save.
    How do you save money there? Wouldnt vpn cost you at least 10 dollars a month

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you save money there? Wouldnt vpn cost you at least 10 dollars a month
    $40US a year, but obviously i use it on other things. But you can get free ones just for purchases. But paying for ones are faster and safer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i go to med school out here in the Caribbean and i get NBA team pass international for dirt cheap like 15 bucks a month. not bad compared to everything else out here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i go to med school out here in the Caribbean and i get NBA team pass international for dirt cheap like 15 bucks a month. not bad compared to everything else out here
    15 bucks a month is standard pricing tbh

But it should be a great deal if there is no blackouts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    15 bucks a month is standard pricing tbh

But it should be a great deal if there is no blackouts
    That's my issue. I haven't tried this vpn thing yet, but I will and see how it goes. You're on notice whoever suggested this on the 1st page!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have internationa league pass...I mean ILP offers blackout games and playoff games.

Canadian and American broadcast..you miss all nationally letelevised games and the whole playoffs.
    dude I live in Arizona

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude I live in Arizona
    Phoenix?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saulboutdatslingtv

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone should have a vpn and league pass international. Then enjoy no blackouts.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got international league pass here in Oz. Every game, NBA TV and choice of commentators. US$239... supposedly discounted because I automatically renew.

Was AU$315.50... or about $5.30 per Spurs win.
    Yea, it annoys me that they block out NBA TV games in the US. That seems totally unnecessary. Games besides the national TV replays have a choice of home or away announcers though. So, in 2015 in that pivotal game at Houston, LP subscribers were subjected to Clyde Drexler, possibly the most abysmal announcer in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone should have a vpn and league pass international. Then enjoy no blackouts.
    This guy s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeh they took the money with no notice this year lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully less and less peeps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like I am. I forgot about the dang auto draft. Got the confirmation of payment email this morning. Got a Firestick for nuttin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only get the single team League pass for $26 a mtg. SPURS baby!

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah us Aussies are contributing to the Salary Cap jump. It's a fair hit, but still the cheapest option here because our one and only cable provider is even worse. On top of that 90% of the games they show live are Lakers games.

You'd think with Australians being the largest subscribers to international league pass in world, they might throw us a bone and play a friendly here one day!
    Well.. they would charge you for entering the friendly.. so..

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always wonder how does this work, being that you have to pay with a US credit card, I'm assuming?

I don't complain about the price in my current situation, but the black outs stink.
    I even have cable, but my provider doesn't have NBA TV in the standard package, so I can't watch those live ever. I also can't watch national TV over in the internet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just found out a new alternative to ballstreams...rebornhdlive. 100usd full season, no blackouts, playoffs included ....

I think im going this route

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just found out a new alternative to ballstreams...rebornhdlive. 100usd full season, no blackouts, playoffs included ....

Is this any more legal than other streaming sites? Seems silly to pay for what you can find for free if they're both illegal anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this any more legal than other streaming sites? Seems silly to pay for what you can find for free if they're both illegal anyway.
    Not sure..its a lot like ballstreams. I havent tried it yet. I'll give the trial version a shot and update you guys. I just want to be able to watch on my couch..cant do that with internet streams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Reborn is legit. Used it last year. Flash based but new improvements this year. Mobile viewing and 2 and 4 game view. Pretty sick if it all works. LP sucks, reborn isn't perfect but way better than LP. I do the yearly. But got screwed by ball streams last year when they disappeared. $15 a month if you worried.....

Thread Information