Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, CNN going full FuzzyLump over a meme.
    Rent free

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that's it

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tsa hasnt posted since the apology.

youd think hed be all over this.

we know hes active on thedonald.

hmmmmm

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are they intimidating some kid over a fvcking meme?
    Because he's not a kid, for one? The guy is a middled aged er like most of the trumpie losers in here with nothing better to do than toss his salad daily.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They shouldn't be intimidating anyone over this.

The online history of the person who created that video is irrelevant. It's just like countless thousands of stupid posts that happen on Reddit, Twitter, and other places every day.

CNN acting like it's some kind of call to arms against the media is exactly the kind of tone deaf elitist bull that people hate the media for. It's one thing to question the President using it, and the message that sends, but some random poster on Reddit? Who gives a ? Stop feeding the trolls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he's not a kid, for one? The guy is a middled aged er like most of the trumpie losers in here with nothing better to do than toss his salad daily.
    Link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The online history of the person who created that video is irrelevant. It's just like countless thousands of stupid posts that happen on Reddit, Twitter, and other places every day.

CNN acting like it's some kind of call to arms against the media is exactly the kind of tone deaf elitist bull that people hate the media for. It's one thing to question the President using it, and the message that sends, but some random poster on Reddit? Who gives a ? Stop feeding the trolls.
    yep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wgas how old he is? It's a ing meme. Jesus

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and you less, gullible haters go after CNN children. Trash's American trash

A Pro-Trump Neo-Nazi Group Just Threatened The Children Of CNN Reporters

Here’s a screenshot of the relevant part of the article by Andrew “weev” Auernheimer. The rest of the article is mostly slurs undeserving of reproduction on this page.

Andrew Kacynski of CNN’s KFILE already has protestors massing outside of his house and is being swamped with threats.

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07...cnn-reporters/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "CNN acting like it's some kind of call to arms against the media"

.... alt-Reich Trash fellators threatening entire families of CNN staff, aka a "call to arms" against the media, intimidating the press critical of their Trash leader.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

CNN reserves the right to publish his iden y should any of that change.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html
    tee, hee.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

RIP CNN

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. So, the biggest "news" empire on the planet spends a whole lot of time flat out not reporting news (Christian genocide for 1 of countless stories they don't cover) should be shooting the rest of it's minimal credibility by acting like overzealous message board Admins with severe inferiority complexes??

LOL, no wonder CNN has become more laughable than Fox ever was. And you're defending this sad example of the American media. Objectively, how can you defend a company so reknown and revolutionary in the news biz that is acting like Trump?

Double standards? Partisanship? Universal straw-grasping? What is it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes and the dossier was a 4chan hoax too.

4chan is like isis in that they like taking credit for everybody's work to exaggerate their impact

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    yes and the dossier was a 4chan hoax too.

4chan is like isis in that they like taking credit for everybody's work to exaggerate their impact
    According to BuzzFeed, “one user pointed out that what Trump tweeted wasn’t actually HanA**holeSolo’s GIF.” Trump’s gif included both video and audio – whereas the Rebel smuggler wannabe’s gif did not include audio. Furthermore, the original HanA**holeSolo gif “was shorter, had a different aspect ratio, and had a WWE logo in the corner…Not even the colors are processed in the same manner… HanAssholeSolo's GIF has an NTSC aspect ratio, because it was cut directly from a taping of analog Westlemania footage. Trump's video has an aspect ratio of 16:9.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "CNN acting like it's some kind of call to arms against the media"

.... alt-Reich Trash fellators threatening entire families of CNN staff, aka a "call to arms" against the media, intimidating the press critical of their Trash leader.

And if this was an old Fox News faux pas, instead of the countless New Fox News faux pas, you'd be all over it, you simple minded, partisan twit.

Just admit your Nazi idols and their Propoganda ministries just aren't as effective as a dead Goerbells. Your party is flat out inept, among many, many other things including evil and disgusting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to BuzzFeed, “one user pointed out that what Trump tweeted wasn’t actually HanA**holeSolo’s GIF.” Trump’s gif included both video and audio – whereas the Rebel smuggler wannabe’s gif did not include audio. Furthermore, the original HanA**holeSolo gif “was shorter, had a different aspect ratio, and had a WWE logo in the corner…Not even the colors are processed in the same manner… HanAssholeSolo's GIF has an NTSC aspect ratio, because it was cut directly from a taping of analog Westlemania footage. Trump's video has an aspect ratio of 16:9.”

but before you mocked people for using buzzfeed as a source because they're fake news

i admittedly know very little about this meme/gif story. its just a pattern i'm observing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information