Page 206 of 361 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 9004
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ moar conspiracies. He broke the law, he had his day in court, he was convicted by a jury of his peers. He wasn't tried by an administration, that's delusion talking.

Trying to excuse crime A with crime B *is* both whataboustism and moral relativism. Breaking the law is bad in *all* cases, regardless of party colors, etc.

And yes, gullible describes you to a T... how else can you describe somebody buying in all sorts of conspiracy theories and dogma? That's exactly what a gullible person is.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ moar conspiracies. He broke the law, he had his day in court, he was convicted by a jury of his peers. He wasn't tried by an administration, that's delusion talking.

Trying to excuse crime A with crime B *is* both whataboustism and moral relativism. Breaking the law is bad in *all* cases, regardless of party colors, etc.

And yes, gullible describes you to a T... how else can you describe somebody buying in all sorts of conspiracy theories and dogma? That's exactly what a gullible person is.
    I've never excused anything. Have I said DD shouldn't have paid consequences?

You're trying to break this down to a trite logic rather see reality for what it is. Obama is obviously a big hypocrite here. He is a very dishonest man, and he's your hero.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're trying to break this down to a trite logic rather see reality for what it is. Obama is obviously a big hypocrite here. He is a very dishonest man, and he's your hero.
    Yeah, you still haven't said what he actually did to break the law.

We can only assume you're making up.

Which you are.

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Of course you did. You called it a politically motivated conviction. As if his conviction had nothing to do with breaking the law.

You brought up Obama, not me, that's your hobby horse. We were discussing the claim that "massive voter fraud!" is both prevalent and unpunished. Neither is the case. That's why I mentioned DD.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you did. You called it a politically motivated conviction. As if his conviction had nothing to do with breaking the law.

You brought up Obama, not me, that's your hobby horse. We were discussing the claim that "massive voter fraud!" is both prevalent and unpunished. Neither is the case. That's why I mentioned DD.
    It was. Turning an academic enemy with no criminal record into a felon was quite beyond the pale. A plea deal / slap on the wrist was what the non politically motivated outcome would've been.

I brought up Obama to show how sanctimonious your outrage ultimately is; it bothers you to be called out; but that's not my problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was. Turning an academic enemy with no criminal record into a felon was quite beyond the pale. A plea deal / slap on the wrist was what the non politically motivated outcome would've been.
    It was a plea deal. This is why posters here keep saying you talk out of your ass. He plead guilty to the felony for a lower sentence.

I brought up Obama to show how sanctimonious your outrage ultimately is; it bothers you to be called out; but that's not my problem.
    Called out for what? You brought up Obama to move the goalposts, and despite it didn't work the first time, you keep trying. I've been plenty of outraged at Obama during his presidency. But that's neither here or there considering what we're discussing.

I think the biggest problem you have with me is that I don't hate Dems the way you do. That, again, it's your problem, not mine.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a plea deal. This is why posters here keep saying you talk out of your ass. He plead guilty to the felony for a lower sentence.

Called out for what? You brought up Obama to move the goalposts, and despite it didn't work the first time, you keep trying. I've been plenty of outraged at Obama during his presidency. But that's neither here or there considering what we're discussing.

I think the biggest problem you have with me is that I don't hate Dems the way you do. That, again, it's your problem, not mine.
    Not a slap on the wrist; a felony. That just means they were going even harder. Felonies are reserved for real crimes for first time offenders. Totally politically motivated; very symbolic of the Obama presidency. I think your worst problem is that you are willfully ignorant for your Dems; this has nothing to do with my "hate".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol derp didn't know it was a plea deal

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmy Dore: until we fix Democratic Party elites' corruption, we won’t defeat Trump's

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmy dore zZzZ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leftist college students vs folding tables.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, these people scare the out of Darrin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump like a moth to a flame when I post lately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump like a moth to a flame when I post lately.
    Darrin immediately changes his own subject.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rememba when Dinesh D'Souza thought voting fraud was easy? Demos do it all the time! Ended up in the can until Dear Leader commuted his sentence. Good times.
    wasnt dsouza in the can for campaign finance stuff?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama Goes After "Left Leaning Twitter Feeds"

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama recognizes that left went full lunatic tbh. Props to him for calling out these people. It won't stop anything but props for speaking up nonetheless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama recognizes that left went full lunatic tbh. Props to him for calling out these people. It won't stop anything but props for speaking up nonetheless.
    Didn't you used to support the far left candidate?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leftist college students vs folding tables.

Blatant racism and the crowd of ardent "anti-racists" stays silent. I'm shocked.

Also these are the big brain college voters that the left wears as some sort of badge of honor.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The system that radicalized these lunatics that infringe on the rights of others should scare everyone. You trying to turn the tables on Darrin for highlighting this lunacy is part of the problem tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The system that radicalized these lunatics that infringe on the rights of others should scare everyone. You trying to turn the tables on Darrin for highlighting this lunacy is part of the problem tbh
    Do those people scare you?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do those people scare you?
    Hoards of lunatics that infringe on the rights of others should scare any same American tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hoards of lunatics that infringe on the rights of others should scare any same American tbh.
    Do those people in that video scare you?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Does this group of lunatics that are so intolerant of your speech that they shut it down scare you?"

Stop asking stupid questions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Does this group of lunatics that are so intolerant of your speech that they shut it down scare you?"

Stop asking stupid questions.
    You haven't answered this question.

Do the people in that video scare you?

Yes or no.

Thread Information