Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have to admit I miss this mother er like I miss a headache. A nuisance. A menace. A bigger asshole did not exist.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I have to admit I miss this mother er like I miss a headache. A nuisance. A menace. A bigger asshole did not exist.
    Ripping a child of his innocence does create headaches, tbqh fwiw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol so for at least the last 10 years HardenHeak had no life and no decent Cheat forum to join, that makes me sad.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & such a more complete asshole does not exist.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did this mother ing bandwagoner always get a pass???

http://basketbrains.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=182

all you have to do is google his username to find gems like this

heat fan to spurs fan to heat fan
    Nothing we didn't already know tbh. At least we know he's not strictly LeBron fan and that he's been a Heat fan since before he got there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    harlem might be banned, but there were worster contributers example KBP the fkn greek clown who only posts about greek

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you guys ever go outside?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you guys ever go outside?
    yeh we all did went to visit him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's Harlem's troll. not sure why he's outing himself, maybe tired of living a lie or the mods have taken over. damn he's been doing that .. schtick for a long ass time.
    I gave all my trolls up when I last "retired", I posted all my trolls and passwords to whoever asked..

I'm guessing that dude is the same that ran Daddy of all Trolls and tried to "out" Harlem..

There's nothing to expose, I've already explained the history behind my username and that forum..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Harlem didn't try to intentionally get banned, I literally didn't say anything that should have been ban-worthy..I only called Timvp out for being soft, something Kool has been doing for years, yet I got banned..

Also, I never begged to get my username back when I was previously banned, I publicly asked Timvp to reinstate Harlem, I can even link the thread if I look for it..such low-class smearing, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Harlem didn't try to intentionally get banned, I literally didn't say anything that should have been ban-worthy..I only called Timvp out for being soft, something Kool has been doing for years, yet I got banned..

Also, I never begged to get my username back when I was previously banned, I publicly asked Timvp to reinstate Harlem, I can even link the thread if I look for it..such low-class smearing, tbh..
    Wasn't you discussing oral sex from kori tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The thread le referred to "whitewashing" their kids, which is pretty racially insensitive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thread le referred to "whitewashing" their kids, which is pretty racially insensitive.
    I didn't even make the thread, nor did I comment on her kids in any capacity..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't even make the thread, nor did I comment on her kids in any capacity..
    My bad, they're all deleted now, I misremembered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't you discussing oral sex from kori tbh?
    He said he'd only sleep with Kori if timvp would be the cleanup man. That's all I really remember.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get why me (or timvp or my kids) are the subject of your call-out threads here when we barely even post here. So weird.

Anyway, I'm guessing Harlem will probably be unbanned sooner rather than later. I'm not sure about the rest of the ousted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get why me (or timvp or my kids) are the subject of your call-out threads here when we barely even post here. So weird.

Anyway, I'm guessing Harlem will probably be unbanned sooner rather than later. I'm not sure about the rest of the ousted.
    He's posting under his troll...so he's not missing out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's posting under his troll...so he's not missing out.
    I don't know anything about any of the silly musings of you re s all I know is that Harlemho is a SOB...no disrespect to his mama...and Benefactor is the biggest snitch since "Kobe" ....Benefactor you are a shameless punk ...a certified flaming got just like Kwame Brown

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count

They've run out of material. Need some new trolls approved.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I apologize for setting this unruly tone years ago...now everyone want to be brash like Kool used to be..I'm not even bout that life no moe

thank you
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

At least bring Dallas AKA Lincoln back, he literally didn't do anything, neither did thunderup

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is why the Elite Company needs to be brought back
    Are you somehow not here now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I didn't make the thread, Lincoln did, I just responded to a poster asking if I would have sex with Kori Ellis, tbh..

I said yes and that you have nice lips that looked skilled, tbh..I don't know how that qualifies as an insult or ban-worthy, but whatever..

And I've never really understood why you thought I was mocking your kids that one time, when I was just stating that I find Kobe Bryant's kids to be ugly..I'm half Black, I don't know why you thought I was taking racial shots at you, tbh..

I'm not a timvp fan, but I don't have a problem with Kori Ellis..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harlem acting like Malik is his only troll c'mon man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know anything about any of the silly musings of you re s all I know is that Harlemho is a SOB...no disrespect to his mama...and Benefactor is the biggest snitch since "Kobe" ....Benefactor you are a shameless punk ...a certified flaming got just like Kwame Brown
    this is true, tbh..

When did benefactor become such a , tbh?..

I've barely interacted with this , I don't know why he's talking about me, tbh..

Thread Information