Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did read it, asshole. You're calling this lady racist based on the machinations of a p.o.s. congress woman, who has no business bringing the spectral of race into this but is quite racist in her own right.
    No you idiot.
    You with your article makes your assertions,based on this incident, totally unclear who is a racist.

This is because what YOUR Fckn article says the queen bee has realized upon reflection... Read it.

Nice catch.

And one of the parties involved has already misrepresented her OWN ticket stupidity. So we are supposed to believe whom based on this article?
    Good job!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you idiot.
    You with your article makes your assertions,based on this incident, totally unclear who is a racist.

This is because what YOUR Fckn article says the queen bee has realized upon reflection... Read it.

Nice catch.

And one of the parties involved has already misrepresented her OWN ticket stupidity. So we are supposed to believe whom based on this article?
    Good job!
    Am I even supposed to make sense of this rambling rant (not your first one either)? This your white flag?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I even supposed to make sense of this rambling rant (not your first one either)? This your white flag?
    No you are not supposed to.

This is the same crap as your idiocy concerning Jerusalem.
    Claim you don't get it.

Your done.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The heart of 21 and Pavlov's final arguments are mostly copypasta from Snopes or meme police so there's really no point in carrying on with either imo.
    The heart of your final arguments are always copypasta from fake news and fake memes so there's no point in your doing anything here.

Why do you love to lie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chris posts photoshopped NBC articles

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    chris posts photoshopped CBS articles
    Even has to make positive articles about Trump into lies.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The heart of your final arguments are always copypasta from fake news and fake memes so there's no point in your doing anything here.

Why do you love to lie?
    Steve Bannen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like the chick who got bumped to the back actually had a backup plan that fell through, thus she cancelled the next "delayed" leg of her flight and when you do that, standby and upgrades get moved up.

I don't see a story there. Remove skin color and you have every single day in every airport in the USA.
    But libcucks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't tell from the article who the libcuck really is. If there's foul play, it's at the airline corporate office level, since you cannot assign your own seating in 1st class, or self-upgrade.

People who spend an inordinate amount of time in the air probably understand well the difficulties that something of that magnitude would present. Maybe because she's a congresswoman, but not because she's a she or because of her race.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jackson has a history of being a grade A beeyatch. I'm gonna side with the white woman on this one.

According to a thorough 2011 Daily Caller report on Jackson Lee’s antics, the congresswoman once allegedly requested to be driven through an area that the Secret Service said was off limits. When the Secret Service stopped Jackson Lee’s vehicle, she claimed it was because the “white” officers were racist. (The officers were Hispanic.)
    Daily Mail reporter David Martosko tweeted his experience with Jackson Lee on an airplane flight on Tuesday, saying, “I saw Sheila Jackson-Lee on a domestic flight two years ago. While I was walking back to coach, she was throwing a hissy fit in First Class over why the steward had to gate-check her carry-on. (It was too big to fit in the overhead.) She threw a tantrum worthy of a 3-year-old.”
    In a 1997 visit to NASA, Jackson Lee reportedly asked if the Mars Rover that NASA had landed on the planet had located the American flag planted on the surface. No astronaut has ever been to Mars, and when the embarrassing anecdote was reported, Jackson Lee claimed it was a racist attack.

“You thought you could have fun with a black woman member of the Science Committee,” was her defense in a letter to the editor.
    A well-do ented report from the beginning of her congressional service shows that Jackson-Lee would regularly demand first class upgrades and throw temper tantrums when she did not get specialty items and treatment.

Once when Continental Airlines did not have a seafood meal option in first class Jackson Lee reportedly had a meltdown saying:
    “Don’t you know who I am? I’m Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee. Where is my seafood meal? I know it was ordered!”
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/27/sh...n led-queen/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a nasty woman.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Uppity" is the word you're looking for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A wise woman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if she knows she shares her middle and last name with Confederate generals.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you are not supposed to.

This is the same crap as your idiocy concerning Jerusalem.
    Claim you don't get it.

Your done.
    I'm glad you can admit you're not interested in making sound arguments.

The congresswoman is the person who acted racist; you cannot adequately deny that. Rather, you went full re and accused the person who was screwed out of their seat by that of racism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol "steals"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a nasty woman.
    She's named after two Confederate generals. You'd think she'd have her name changed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh look. chris spreading a fake quote. how original

Thread Information