Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Rockets guard Aaron Brooks will be suspended for Monday’s game in Denver after leaving the court in the fourth quarter Saturday at Toyota Center, Rockets general manager Daryl Morey said.

Morey said he would have no additional comment. A one-game suspension is customary in such situations. Brooks did not travel with the Rockets to Denver on Sunday.

Brooks was taken out of Saturday’s overtime win against the Memphis Grizzlies with 6:45 left in the fourth quarter, but instead of heading to the bench, went to the locker room.

Brooks has said he had been frustrated with his role coming off the bench and with his play, but had gotten over it. He was not available for comment.
    Rockets coach Rick Adelman indicated that Brooks was not injured. Asked where Brooks had gone, Adelman said, “I don’t know. I don’t know. You’d have to ask him.”
    He may have gotten hosed with the contract, but being a pouty little is unacceptable. Who wants him?

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...ontent=Twitter

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    No one wants him. This guy has a history of tanking after things aren't going his way.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    No one wants him. This guy has a history of tanking after things aren't going his way.
    Exactly. He thinks he's a star and can pull this crap just because.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I miss the days of T-Mac and Rafer in the backcourt. Went to alot of their games a few years ago.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Yeah, vintage T-mac definitely spoiled us, helping us win 50 games a year even though we didn't go anywhere in the playoffs, it was still an exciting time. Now we can't even make it there

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Yeah, vintage T-mac definitely spoiled us, helping us win 50 games a year even though we didn't go anywhere in the playoffs, it was still an exciting time. Now we can't even make it there
    I think if Adelman got there sooner, T-Mac would have one a series or 2. Adelman never got to coach a healthy Yao/T-Mac in the playoffs. Van Gundy was overrated. Thibodeaux has always been the mastermind of Van Gundy's defense.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brooks is just a sour pulling this kind of crap while playing for a 2-seed destined to take the division.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 02-06-2011 at 01:38 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    pussy

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I forget who but someone posted Brooks was in the conversation as the fifth best PG in the league...

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    brooks sucks. he might be more athletic than lowry, but he'll never give as much effort as lowry does. trade him - he's a crappy asset that gets playing time off the bench because the coach doesnt know what else to do with his sulky ass. the guy is just there. he doesnt mean anything to the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the does Brook think he is?

Adelman is one of the best coaches in the NBA, and that little thinks he knows better?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I forget who but someone posted Brooks was in the conversation as the fifth best PG in the league...
    Probably DaDakota or The Franchise

Who the does Brook think he is?

Adelman is one of the best coaches in the NBA, and that little thinks he knows better?
    He needs to go, won't get anything for him, but at this point it is what it is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you blame him? He's obviously much better then fat Lowry. Adleman is a dumb ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you blame him? He's obviously much better then fat Lowry. Adleman is a dumb ass.
    Brooks is a 3 pt chucker

Lowry may be less talented, but he is a tough mofo

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Where are the Brooks homer now? Adelman benches him in the 4th this season, he destroys his own trade value. Morey can't be happy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morey was stupid to not have traded Brooks last summer when his value was at the peak.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Brooks tends to let mistakes get into his head, and he is a chucker. He doesn't help this team anymore, he is selfish. He tried to start a fight with Kevin Love because of a hard foul, whiny little

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Morey was stupid to not have traded Brooks last summer when his value was at the peak.
    Yup, still, some team will be stupid enough to want him...(cough cough, Minny)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did... I'll show my mug when I fess up... tbh, he used to be playing very well the last few seasons, at least I remember him lighting up one too many teams from outside.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Brooks is a better version of Barea and thats it.

He is not really starting material for a true contender and the scoring punch of the bench is the perfect role for him (Terry, Crawford etc).

But yeah, one good chucker season and he thinks he is star, rofl. And quitting on his team mates is such a absolutly no go

frodo
    no. always da hardworking dog out there, and neva tank things nomatta how bad dat team sux. rox playin like dis season which definitely disappoints dem s, brooks my be young/ambitious so its understandable he left da court when his team being azzwhipped by dos opponents. da 7'6 big neva leave the court cuz never cares'bout his team, quitting such a pathetic match was just something dat only those who love the team would do.

frodo
    I miss the days of T-Mac and Rafer in the backcourt. Went to alot of their games a few years ago.
    son u musta missed dos old days ef T-Mac and dat 7'6 also. t-mac was da trigga game in & game out but was always spotted on as the scapegoat whenever dat sucked and da team played bad as a result.

frodo
    don't ever forget dat marvelous 22 winnin streak, t-mac da played every game durin dis 22 game spell. howeva da biggest t-mac moment was dat 35 sec show at at&t, where he scored 13pts in the last 35secs ef da game and gained the W mainly by himself

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Brooks is botch-made like Larry Drew's son. I would not want either in the trenches with me ...

frodo
    I think if Adelman got there sooner, T-Mac would have one a series or 2. Adelman never got to coach a healthy Yao/T-Mac in the playoffs. Van Gundy was overrated. Thibodeaux has always been the mastermind of Van Gundy's defense.
    JVG managed a historic upset in 99' with da knicks, beating da No.1 seed in the 1st round and going on marching all da way to the finals, only lost the series to Tim&Rob by a short margin. Rockets imho neva got the needed pieces for a championship puzzle. draftin dat 7'6 wit da No.1 pick was a horrible mistake to begin wit, s been paying for it all these years ever since. dem woulda won a load of championships if they had da No.1 pick ef 03' instead of 02' imho

Thread Information