Page 126 of 474 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 11850
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Or when the book of Q told you Hillary ate dead babies

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

LkrFan get in here and holla at ya boy
    John Clawd Van Dammmmn!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Any idea where the FISA abuse report is?

Yeah it should be released some time in November, and the findings led to Durham opening a criminal inquiry.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Don’t make me resurrect Pizzagate
    don't make me resurrect

Remember the thread where you bet me $2000 that Mueller was going to put Trump, Trump Jr, Kushner, and Ivanka in prison?
    Remember the thread where you lost that bet and welched because you were too broke to pay up and you begged me to drop it via PM?
    I remember that thread https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=266387

Remember the thread where you were all excited to join the Spurstalk fantasy football league?
    Remember when you told the league you were going to pay tomorrow and then I said I'd contact the commissioner and take any money you won to pay off your debt and then you never joined the league?
    I remember that thread https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=279589&page=6

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    TSA thought Pelosi was ditching Impeachment

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Thought Seth Rich was Guccifer 2.0

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Anybody seen Susan Rice’s indictment?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA thought Pelosi was ditching Impeachment
    don't make me resurrect

Remember the thread where you bet me $2000 that Mueller was going to put Trump, Trump Jr, Kushner, and Ivanka in prison?
    Remember the thread where you lost that bet and welched because you were too broke to pay up and you begged me to drop it via PM?

Remember the thread where you were all excited to join the Spurstalk fantasy football league?
    Remember when you told the league you were going to pay tomorrow and then I said I'd contact the commissioner and take any money you won to pay off your debt and then you never joined the league?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Thought Seth Rich was Guccifer 2.0
    don't make me resurrect

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Anybody seen Susan Rice’s indictment?
    don't make me resurrect

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You can keep reminding the board your a welcher I've got no problem with it.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Smells like impeachment

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Smells like impeachment
    LkrFan what ya say my nig?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

LkrFan get in here and holla at ya boy

LkrFan what ya say my nig?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    TSA. If Trump is truly innocent, then why shouldn’t the house see the same material that is currently in front of an active grand jury? Explain

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    And btw, that decision isn’t getting overturned. They will appeal and lose.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can smell that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TSA. If Trump is truly innocent, then why shouldn’t the house see the same material that is currently in front of an active grand jury? Explain
    Exactly. TSA is full of

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey TSA what do you think about this shiiiiiiiiiiiiit?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller and his team had more investigative resources and power than these committees could ever dream of and these stupid s are going to try the Russia angle again and fail again.
    Even if we take you at face value, what kind of mental gymnastics did you have to go through to turn that into ‘throwing Mueller under the bus’?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of Murdoch's toilet papers exonerates Trash

Wall Street Journal editorial board:

Trump is too 'inept' and 'incompetent' to do crimes

Most of the op-ed is cribbed directly from Republican talking points, mewling that Taylor "testified in secret" (his opening statement was publicly released) and that, Actually, maybe it will turn out when all transcripts are out that there is nothing to see here.

But then it devolves into a more novel argument: Dear Leader, the Angry Hatepumpkin, is too stupid and incompetent to have successfully committed crimes.

Intriguingly, Mr. Taylor says in his statement that many people in the Administration opposed the Giuliani effort, including some in senior positions at the White House.

This matters because it may turn out that while Mr. Trump wanted a quid-pro-quo policy ultimatum toward Ukraine, he was too inept to execute it.

Impeachment for incompetence would disqualify most of the government, and most Presidents at some point or another in office.

This is the editorial board of The Wall Street Journal making this case, to be clear.

It is important that they be given boldfaced credit for their stance; we would not want to deprive them. Wall. Street. Journal. The newspaper.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildksp

Trash is kind of a idiot savant, widely deeply ignorant and stupid, mentally deficient in all areas

EXCEPT

that Trash is highly intelligent, motivated, skilled, defensive (paranoid) when pursuing corruption and violence for his self-aggrandizement and self-enrichment.

Thread Information