Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe is 4-2 H2H with Jim all time in the playoffs when both players were healthyPERIOD.

Furthermore, Jim had the luxury of having CIA Pop on his sideline for all 20 years of his career. Kobe had the likes of Del Harris, Magic Jhnson, Mike Brown, and Mike _antoni before he had Phil Jackson.

Did Jim ever beat Kobe in the playoffs with Phil Jackson on the sideline? I think once in 2003 when Shaq was 500lbs.

And let's see Jim do damage with the likes of Smush Parker, Brian Cook, Chris Mihm, and Kwame ing Brown as his "supporting cast."

Boiled down, if Kobe had Phil Jackson his whole career your post could have some merit. But it doesn't. So...

FH son.
    Jim cant his keep his own marriage afloat let alone carrying a in team to the playoffs. Nothing but a system player.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jim cant his keep his own marriage afloat let alone carrying a in team to the playoffs. Nothing but a system player.
    This is especially true as evidenced by his 2004 Bronze Medal

Kobe?

2008 Gold Medal
    2012 Gold Medal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You came in like this:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe is a better player because he bought a $4m ring and cried for forgiveness on live tv.

That laker fan logic. No wonder y’all kobestans.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is especially true as evidenced by his 2004 Bronze Medal

Kobe?

2008 Gold Medal
    2012 Gold Medal

failing himself and his country...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe is a better player because he bought a $4m ring and cried for forgiveness on live tv.

That laker fan logic. No wonder y’all kobestans.
    Does Jim even have $4 million dollars to his name? Jim had to take an assistant coach job to make ends meet. Hate to see it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe raped. Period.

Kobe was piggy backed. Period.

Tim 8. Kobe 12. Period.

Tim is ranked higher than Kobe on every major list. Period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Jim even have $4 million dollars to his name? Jim had to take an assistant coach job to make ends meet. Hate to see it
    You worship Kobe because he ed a Mexican chick, something you could never accomplish, poquito.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You worship Kobe because he ed a Mexican chick, something you could never accomplish, poquito.

El Kato Fabricio is Messican? Who knew?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many people work for the love of the job. I mean, why is kobe even working now? He doesn’t need the money. You’d probably never understand though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Many people work for the love of the job. I mean, why is kobe even working now? He doesn’t need the money. You’d probably never understand though.
    What job does Kobe have? Is he a Denny's cashier? Quit making up to satisfy for your insatiable appe e to slander Kobe

Job tally:

Jim 1, Kobe 0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What job does Kobe have? Is he a Denny's cashier? Quit making up to satisfy for your insatiable appe e to slander Kobe

Job tally:

Jim 1, Kobe 0

Kobe’s been investing in companies all over to help create his brand. You’ve been hawking his trash here as well. What was that failed sport drink he had?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe’s been investing in companies all over to help create his brand. You’ve been hawking his trash here as well. What was that failed sport drink he had?
    Luke Walton?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Imagine being a 7ft millionaire, local star and picking a mediocre looking woman only to have her cheat on him with a 4'9 pinoy probably making minimum wage. How pathetic do you gotta be?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Investing is not a job son. A job is when you clock in.. nevermind. I know English is not your first language. I apologize son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Imagine being a 7ft millionaire, local star and picking a mediocre looking woman only to have her cheat on him with a 4'9 pinoy probably making minimum wage. How pathetic do you gotta be?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could’ve answered the question if you were a 7ft millionaire and local star.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Investing is not a job son. A job is when you clock in.. nevermind. I know English is not your first language. I apologize son.
    investing isn’t a job? You know how much time and effort it is to get a good investment deal? I have to give it to kobe and him surrounding himself with smart people to play with his money. Duncan didn’t and got bilked.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    investing isn’t a job? You know how much time and effort it is to get a good investment deal? I have to give it to kobe and him surrounding himself with smart people to play with his money. Duncan didn’t and got bilked.
    Yes. But I guaranDAMNTEE you people work FOR Kobe that is doing "the work" not Kobe. Comprende? Kobe doesn't have a job son.

Jim does tho. He prolly slaving thru a film session right now

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes. But I guaranDAMNTEE you people work FOR Kobe that is doing "the work" not Kobe. Comprende? Kobe doesn't have a job son.

Tbh he probably will be demoted to waterboy by burnface come playoff time

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well duh. Kobe coattails what’s new? I wouldn’t say he wasn’t working during the three peat with Shaq or repeat with mvp even though he coattailed. He still worked.

As for duncan. How do you figure he’s slaving?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still won’t be demoted to 12

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well duh. Kobe coattails what’s new? I wouldn’t say he wasn’t working during the three peat with Shaq or repeat with mvp even though he coattailed. He still worked.

As for duncan. How do you figure he’s slaving?
    Is coaching easy? Do they not put in 15+ hour days? Especially an assistant coach. That's slavingPERIOD.

I guarantee you Kobe has more free time than Jim nowadays. You need proof? Here ya go:

Kobe not only has "full visitation rights" with his kids (), he has enough time to teach his daughter how to execute his patent pending fadeaway.

You think assistant coaching allows Jim to teach his kids his bank shot? Especially on his Judge Judy-authorized visitation weekends.

But what happens when "his weekend with the kids" happens during the Spurs Rodeo Road Trip? Will Pop give him time off for #KidManagement?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arnulfo still in here going back and forth with AMBChina

Thread Information