Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Alright bro's and bro-ettes, give it to me straight (no ), what are your experiences in dating a woman with a high body count? What do you consider to be a high number? Would you date a woman (or man I guess for the ladies and koriwhat) with a high body count? Does it matter? Can you truly escape your past?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Great way to learn about stuff when you’re younger. Not exactly marriage material but it’s fun while it lasts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Alright bro's and bro-ettes, give it to me straight (no ), what are your experiences in dating a woman with a high body count? What do you consider to be a high number? Would you date a woman (or man I guess for the ladies and koriwhat) with a high body count? Does it matter? Can you truly escape your past?
    I don't think I ever dated anyone with a high body count but knocked down plenty. My definition of a high body count would be anything over 20 tbh and yes, I'd date a woman with a high body count as long as none of the homies smashed. Do you fam. People change and sometimes all it takes is for the right one to make us settle down. Follow your heart, pleighboi.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dating?

It's a pros ute. Just pay her and her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who cares tbh? Only two questions you should have are whether she has any STDs or any kids.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Who cares tbh? Only two questions you should have are whether she has any STDs or any kids.
    Yup. And the first one is obviously a dealbreaker.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Same tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't think I ever dated anyone with a high body count but knocked down plenty. My definition of a high body count would be anything over 20 tbh and yes, I'd date a woman with a high body count as long as none of the homies smashed. Do you fam. People change and sometimes all it takes is for the right one to make us settle down. Follow your heart, pleighboi.
    Trill keeping it trill, I appreciate you brother.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    good tbh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    What's wrong with kids? If she still has a nice body that's not an issue. But STDs... lllllllllll no. I had chlamydia once late freshmore year in college and that was a booger. Had to get doxycycline for epididymitis and it lasted a couple weeks. Then I had my wisdom teeth out the next week and needed more but that's another story

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What's wrong with kids? If she still has a nice body that's not an issue. But STDs... lllllllllll no. I had chlamydia once late freshmore year in college and that was a booger. Had to get doxycycline for epididymitis and it lasted a couple weeks. Then I had my wisdom teeth out the next week and needed more but that's another story
    I didn't mention kids meaning it should be a deal breaker (up to you), but you should at least have that information before getting involved with somebody. As for the "body count", it's an arbitrary number that most people lie about anyway. I wouldn't even ask that.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I didn't mention kids meaning it should be a deal breaker (up to you), but you should at least have that information before getting involved with somebody. As for the "body count", it's an arbitrary number that most people lie about anyway. I wouldn't even ask that.
    Yep. A lot of "chad" guys lie upward and most females in general will lie downward except for maybe the freakiest kinkiest ones. It's not something you can trust except with the most honest people.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    1. Does she have a job? No? Then ur gonna have to pay. All the time. While ur sleepy from working shes bored texting dudes that also dont have a job.
    2. Does she have a car? No? Terrible
    3. Does she take care of her kid/kids? If she dumps her kids off with her folks ALL the time, for days at a time, she dont love u, she dont even love her own kid
    4. Does she have more guy friends than girlfriends? Mostly just guy friends? Other girls are “jealous?!” Lol
    5. Does she tag u when ur out on a date? She’s always on her social media but only tags herself, because she dont want her dudes to see her with u? Lol

probably sexy community property. Fk her but dont catch feelings ive been down this road before ha ha those are just a few red flags

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    1. Does she have a job? No? Then ur gonna have to pay. All the time. While ur sleepy from working shes bored texting dudes that also dont have a job.
    2. Does she have a car? No? Terrible
    3. Does she take care of her kid/kids? If she dumps her kids off with her folks ALL the time, for days at a time, she dont love u, she dont even love her own kid
    4. Does she have more guy friends than girlfriends? Mostly just guy friends? Other girls are “jealous?!” Lol
    5. Does she tag u when ur out on a date? She’s always on her social media but only tags herself, because she dont want her dudes to see her with u? Lol

probably sexy community property. Fk her but dont catch feelings ive been down this road before ha ha those are just a few red flags
    1, 2, and 5 absolutely are red flags... 4 is a yellow flag at worst; sometimes it can be a good thing that she's used to men around her. 3 isn't necessarily a flag at all if she's young and fit and has parents/other close family that can take care of the kid(s). The main thing with a girl with kids is, does she still rock a bikini well? If yes then she's a go.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LMFAO You're over here asking a bunch of ST incels about dating a woman while I basically live with my GF.

You sir are a loser!

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    LMFAO You're over here asking a bunch of ST incels about dating a woman while I basically live with my GF.

You sir are a loser!
    Why do you have to attack him for no reason?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    also, MILFs tend to be better on average than non milfs at putting out. j/s

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why do you have to attack him for no reason?
    STFU dip ... Go whiteknight elsewhere.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    STFU dip ... Go whiteknight elsewhere.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    A) are you above-average size

B) is she obsessed with the D meaning constantly making sexual innuendo jokes/comments

C) does it seem she legitimately really enjoy sex with you

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    A) are you above-average size

B) is she obsessed with the D meaning constantly making sexual innuendo jokes/comments

C) does it seem she legitimately really enjoy sex with you
    those women put out. sounds like my experience woman from last July in Indiana. 37, 3 kids (actually 4, but one daughter was deceased)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    My dude Rob coming in hot with his first post in a minute.

I echo a lot of what trill said though. A high body count shouldn’t really matter as long as she doesn’t have stds. Plus she will probably be able to suck the soul out of you (in a good way of course) so that’s always nice.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    My dude Rob coming in hot with his first post in a minute.

I echo a lot of what trill said though. A high body count shouldn’t really matter as long as she doesn’t have stds. Plus she will probably be able to suck the soul out of you (in a good way of course) so that’s always nice.
    Hey I said the exact same thing, though I unlike Trill also acknowledged that kids shouldn't really matter either. Women that have kids that aren't fat blobs really tend to put out.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    1, 2, and 5 absolutely are red flags... 4 is a yellow flag at worst; sometimes it can be a good thing that she's used to men around her. 3 isn't necessarily a flag at all if she's young and fit and has parents/other close family that can take care of the kid(s). The main thing with a girl with kids is, does she still rock a bikini well? If yes then she's a go.
    those women put out. sounds like my experience woman from last July in Indiana. 37, 3 kids (actually 4, but one daughter was deceased)
    Hey I said the exact same thing, though I unlike Trill also acknowledged that kids shouldn't really matter either. Women that have kids that aren't fat blobs really tend to put out.
    Nobody cares about your STDs and fap fantasies, Andy. You should've taken the hint after nobody replied to your initial posts. You come across like absolute try-hard about knowing women, which normally points to the exact opposite.

As far as the OP, who cares? Just tap that, and see how it goes. You shouldn't get your feels engaged anyways, at least until you've been with her for a while and you get to know her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Don’t care if she meets my standards
    Smells good
    And does not play games

Gals that push back are the best

Thread Information