Page 108 of 134 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 3328
    Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe in him. He’s the team’s leader and being candid with his desire. That’s why I say he will eventually tire of continually trying to make it but coming up short. He may very well be even better next season, learn to win the close games, but its a team sport. Spurs and supporting cast need to improve too.
    What do you expect him to say. He doesn't even know who will be on the team yet!

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sums it up nicely. This is what I think the true spirit of this award is for. Not for the a number 2 pick. That player is expected to do well. What Ja has done is prove that he should have been drafted that high. It's not a shock that he's doing this well. Murray, though, IMO is proving teams wrong that passed on him. Up until he got sick and didn't finish out the season well upon his return, he was probably even surprising fans of his own team that had watched him for years (if that is not most improved, I don't know what is). I don't know what the criteria for this award is, but whatever it is, it's wrong IMO.
    Nope, I don't see it that way. It's for the player who is The Most Improved from the year before, usually that will go to the player with the better season when deciding between two players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you expect him to say. He doesn't even know who will be on the team yet!
    I am not critical of him, where specifically did you interpret that. This is out of his control. He can only improve himself not the team.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not critical of him, where specifically did you interpret that. This is out of his control. He can only improve himself not the team.
    I'm not saying you're critical of him. But he said the team is going to make the playoffs. He is commenting on the team not his own individual play. He doesn't even know who will be on the roster yet for next year.

You expect him to say he isn't sure if they will make the playoffs or not as he doesn't know who will be on the team. Of course he will say they will make the playoffs as being positive is better than showing uncertainty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not saying you're critical of him. But he said the team is going to make the playoffs. He is commenting on the team not his own individual play. He doesn't even know who will be on the roster yet for next year.

You expect him to say he isn't sure if they will make the playoffs or not as he doesn't know who will be on the team. Of course he will say they will make the playoffs as being positive is better than showing uncertainty.
    So you are saying he’s just stating pla udes. Saying what others want to hear? Gotcha. Doesn’t mean anything?

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are saying he’s just stating pla udes. Saying what others want to hear? Gotcha. Doesn’t mean anything?
    Yes

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

wonder who "you know who" is....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just a guess but I'm gonna go with Borrego..

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Just a guess but I'm gonna go with Borrego..
    Maybe but my guess is LMA since it was rumored that LMA preferred White running the offense for him instead of DJ. That or Nephew

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s clearly referring to The Coyote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe but my guess is LMA since it was rumored that LMA preferred White running the offense for him instead of DJ. That or Nephew
    well, it wouldn't be the first time that DJ's thrown shade at nephew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJM is obviously talking about me . No, but maybe Messina? I would say Pop, but I never got the impression Pop didn't think highly of him. Could be his dad too. They weren't on good terms when DeJounte came into the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it's Pop, DJ has always been vocal about how much he loves and appreciates Pop like a father figure, so that wouldn't make sense. Could be Messina. Maybe it was TP?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is what I don’t like about DJM. Stop creating drama. Just go out there and play

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don’t somebody who is following him ask who he is talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt it’s nephew. He was already disengaging when Murray came in. They barely shared the court. Borrego bombed in Charlotte not wanting to develop their youngins… could be him. Or he knew about Chinook’s doubts all the way to preseason… you know who is fans… some fans anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    come on it was Tim Duncan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hammon put on blast again,tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shots fired?!?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh its just a generic the haters post. My man lost MIP and all defense. He's right people forgot about him as the spurs did not make the playoffs. Or maybe he's jealous derrick is getting a spotlight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn he really going at exstatic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jamal Crawford was on All The Smoke this week… huge praise for Dejounte, Malik Rose and Bruce Bowen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt it’s nephew. He was already disengaging when Murray came in. They barely shared the court. Borrego bombed in Charlotte not wanting to develop their youngins… could be him. Or he knew about Chinook’s doubts all the way to preseason… you know who is fans… some fans anyways.
    I thought it might be Kawhi, but then I quickly remembered that Murray is with New Balance, so I doubt it's Kawhi as I'm assuming Kawhi helped him get the sponsorship deal? I'm guessing if it was a player, it'd be LMA. If it was a coach, I don't know who it'd be.

Jamal Crawford was on All The Smoke this week… huge praise for Dejounte, Malik Rose and Bruce Bowen.
    Got a time during the podcast at what point he talks about them? I don't want to watch the whole thing. Even just a rough guess at what point through the podcast (halfway, 1/4 through etc.).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it might be Kawhi, but then I quickly remembered that Murray is with New Balance, so I doubt it's Kawhi as I'm assuming Kawhi helped him get the sponsorship deal? I'm guessing if it was a player, it'd be LMA. If it was a coach, I don't know who it'd be.
    LMA was tight with Murray… well as much as his personality would allow. Murray actually backed LMA up often. I can’t see it be a fellow player. That’s cancerous and would have leaked out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was it because Demar was made to be a facilitator? But that’s more so the defense would collapse on Demar and getting others open than anything else. I don’t get the drama. Pretty much DJM was the heir to Tony as the starting PG. And they even traded Derrick to make DJM the sole ballhandler and earlier the team captain. I don’t know why open a can of worms.

Thread Information