Page 131 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 4270
    Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets have maybe the worst owner in sports. Their fan base is so screwed and I wouldn't be surprised if he's tipping the scales for 'marketability' or some crap.
    Fer a is awful. He has his hand in a few SA tourist places, or at least did ten years ago. Awful, also. Goofy tourist traps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do people feel about Isaiah Todd? Pretty interesting prospect, would be awesome to grab him in the 2nd round
    I think he has a first round promise for some reason. I don't believe in the G-League Ignite guys at all. A glorified hype team that wasn't taught about basketball and faced no compe ion of consequence. Basically a lost year for each of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2021 SA Draft Edition Cap

Solid if unspectacular.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do people feel about Isaiah Todd? Pretty interesting prospect, would be awesome to grab him in the 2nd round
    In the second, he'd be a fine pickup. At that stage, the objective is to get a guy who has a chance to make the team, no matter what position. Isiah is young enough and good enough, that he could realistically turn into one of the top 20 guys in this draft; it'll just be 7 years from now...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the second, he'd be a fine pickup. At that stage, the objective is to get a guy who has a chance to make the team, no matter what position. Isiah is young enough and good enough, that he could realistically turn into one of the top 20 guys in this draft; it'll just be 7 years from now...
    What I was curious about with him is, I wonder if him being the 3rd banana hurt his stock some with Jalen green and Kuminga getting most of the attention. Like if he would have gone to a college and been the number 1 guy on the team would things be different.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I was curious about with him is, I wonder if him being the 3rd banana hurt his stock some with Jalen green and Kuminga getting most of the attention. Like if he would have gone to a college and been the number 1 guy on the team would things be different.
    He probably would have had to actually play basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think sengun is about the closest we get to having another Tim Duncanl, and that would be a miracle at 12. I am really hoping he slides to us but I'm 100% sure at least 1 other GM has taken the same Sengun drug I have.

Kid is gonna be special imo. best post fluidity since embiidl, with the potential to be really efficient from 3. incredible passer and potential to be a good rebounder.

and he's only 18. I'm calling it now, if sengun is there at 12, spurs win multiple le with him..
    like I said, closest to Duncan we'll be fortunate enough to sniff for many more years.

here's to hoping his name is still off the board at 12. I fear okc, charlotte and gsw in that regard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think sengun is about the closest we get to having another Tim Duncanl, and that would be a miracle at 12. I am really hoping he slides to us but I'm 100% sure at least 1 other GM has taken the same Sengun drug I have.

Kid is gonna be special imo. best post fluidity since embiidl, with the potential to be really efficient from 3. incredible passer and potential to be a good rebounder.

and he's only 18. I'm calling it now, if sengun is there at 12, spurs win multiple le with him..
    like I said, closest to Duncan we'll be fortunate enough to sniff for many more years.

here's to hoping his name is still off the board at 12. I fear okc, charlotte and gsw in that regard.
    While I stop well short of thinking Sengun makes a contender -- wouldn't that be nice -- I am cemented in the belief that if he's there at #12 the Spurs need to grab and run. A lot of posters (elsewhere) are discounting him in the belief he cannot play defense in the modner NBA, and I think that's false. The question is whether GMs think he's one of the top talents in the draft and whether those GMs belong to OKC or Charlotte, or possibly Orlando or Golden State.

Ultimately I think Charlotte taps Kai Jones, the allure of transition basketball run by Ball. I'm pretty sure Presti would take Sengun, though. He's smart enough to see what is there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    11 Days until the Draft!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to take a stab at what I think is going to happen in the first round.

Purely subjective (with some basis of league rumblings and team fit/need).

1. Cade Cunningham
    2. Evan Mobley
    3. Jalen Green
    4. Jalen Suggs
    5. Scottie Barnes
    6. Jonathon Kuminga
    7. James Bouknight
    8. Franz Wagner
    9. Moses Moody
    10. Corey Kispert
    11. Kai Jones
    12. Jaden Springer
    13. Josh Giddey
    14. Jalen Johnson
    15. Alperen Sengun
    16. Keon Johnson
    17. Cameron Thomas
    18. Usman Garuba
    19. Sharife Cooper
    20. Chris Duarte
    21. Ziaire Williams
    22. Tre Mann
    23. Nah’shon Hyland
    24. JT Thor
    25. Isaiah Jackson
    26. Josh Christopher
    27. Jared Butler
    28. Roko Prkacin
    29. Ato Dosunmu
    30. Trey Murphy

Hope I didn’t forget anyone. All in good fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, Springer where Sengun, Giddey, Jalen and Keon Johnson are available? Personally I’d pick Jalen, but I’m sure PATFO picks Sengun. If I have to choose between Springer and Keon, I’d pick Keon. He’s like Ja Morant where he seems to be able to pick his spots. Springer seems to be a hard working kid, but too high at 12 and I’d pick Duarte before him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Great interview to get to know Duarte (the person) better

The podcast link, not the video by Anthony Slater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My “expectation” for the draft is the spurs will draft one of Giddey, Sengun, or Garuba at 12

My “wish” is that they would draft one of James Bouknight, Jalen Johnson, or Keon Johnson at 12

My “Spidey-senses” think they could draft one of Josh Primo, Trey Murphy, or Chris Duarte at 12

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to take a stab at what I think is going to happen in the first round.

Purely subjective (with some basis of league rumblings and team fit/need)

Hope I didn’t forget anyone. All in good fun

Naismith DPY’2021 and Jared team mate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kai Jones just worked out for the Hornets per IG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kai Jones just worked out for the Hornets per IG
    I like that pick for them and hope they do take him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naismith DPY’2021 and Jared team mate
    Davion…Damn it. Good call. That’s embarrassing. Guess I’m the one having an off-night.

Wow, Springer where Sengun, Giddey, Jalen and Keon Johnson are available? Personally I’d pick Jalen, but I’m sure PATFO picks Sengun. If I have to choose between Springer and Keon, I’d pick Keon. He’s like Ja Morant where he seems to be able to pick his spots. Springer seems to be a hard working kid, but too high at 12 and I’d pick Duarte before him.

Jaden interview starts at 8:38. It’s like he’s got the ‘Spurs Draft playbook’.

I’d be fine with Sengun and Giddey but the Spurs seem invested in this current core.
    Both of those players would be asked to play outside of themselves to fit within this team which I feel takes away from their greatest strengths respectively.
    Maybe unfair but feel like there are too many character red flags with Jalen.
    Keon seems like a good guy but his base skill set is further away from NBA contribution than Jadens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    11 Days until the Draft!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Johnson said he had already worked out with the Kings, Warriors, Charlotte Hornets and Oklahoma City Thunder. He said he had additional workouts scheduled with the Toronto Raptors, Orlando Magic and San Antonio Spurs." Sacramento Bee

Keon Johnson will work out for the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What?!?

Who is that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shane “The Hammer” Heal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Along with Keon Johnson working out, Sac towns been busy…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Johnson said he had already worked out with the Kings, Warriors, Charlotte Hornets and Oklahoma City Thunder. He said he had additional workouts scheduled with the Toronto Raptors, Orlando Magic and San Antonio Spurs." Sacramento Bee

Keon Johnson will work out for the Spurs.
    Along with Keon Johnson working out, Sac towns been busy…

y

please go to the Kings, Sengun

make Franz drop

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do other teams not try to hide their intentions, or is that only the Spurs? Or if we see a player heavily linked to a team can we assume it's not going to happen? From getting trained in how the Spurs operate, it's funny to try and figure out other teams way of doing things. I mean, I sort of assume other teams are doing their own gamesmanship. So it's more like, ok, who hasn't interviewed or worked out for the Spurs, and can we form a list from that? Sort of joking.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    y

please go to the Kings, Sengun

make Franz drop
    No Dejounte NO ! LOL

i will be fine with Wagner but if we can't take segun or giddey, i wish we could have moody.

Thread Information