Page 50 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2866
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am staying up past 3:30 AM here just to watch a draft lottery. Man, I'm lame sometimes....
    Will be worth it. I’ve already spoken SA into the top 3 cheers!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hope you're right my friend.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh, #12 here we come...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone gotta link that will have the lottery? My TNT link does not actually have the studio show, just the games. Suspect the lottery won't be on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone gotta link that will have the lottery? My TNT link does not actually have the studio show, just the games. Suspect the lottery won't be on.
    Yes, how is it being televised? What station is broadcasting it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta get my Firestick ready...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

8:30 p.m. ET on ESPN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN has it live between the Milwaukee game and the Lakers game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top 4.

Go.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched Nesmith's last 2 games against Auburn and SMU today. I guess he'd be okay if the health is there and some of the better choices are gone.

Very good shooter but not a whole lot else, not a creator, kind of a slow defender 1-on-1, better in help. Maybe a more projectable shooter than Vassell or Saddiq Bey, legit 6-6, but most of his games were against cupcakes. The relative success of Cam Johnson this year might give him a boost.

If I had to make comparisons: glass half-full: 2007 Michael Finley. Glass half-empty: 2009 Michael Finley.

Other random notes:

Okoro is kind of small. I know he's strong and bouncy etc, and listed at 6-5 barefoot from high school measurements but I am very skeptical. Nesmith was clearly bigger than him. I think he's smaller than Keldon. Unless Nesmith grew a bunch.

, half the time he was defending Saben Lee, and while being clearly heavier and more muscled he didn't look much taller, and Lee is listed at 6-2. I wonder if there was a combine if he'd shrink like Zhaire Smith did.

Speaking of Saben Lee, he's staying in the draft though going undrafted in a lot of mocks ... I think he'd be an interesting UFA, maybe on a two-way. He has some craft around the rim and some three point range, could be a third string point guard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds like a done deal to me! lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched Nesmith's last 2 games against Auburn and SMU today. I guess he'd be okay if the health is there and some of the better choices are gone.

Very good shooter but not a whole lot else, not a creator, kind of a slow defender 1-on-1, better in help. Maybe a more projectable shooter than Vassell or Saddiq Bey, legit 6-6, but most of his games were against cupcakes. The relative success of Cam Johnson this year might give him a boost.

If I had to make comparisons: glass half-full: 2007 Michael Finley. Glass half-empty: 2009 Michael Finley.

Other random notes:

Okoro is kind of small. I know he's strong and bouncy etc, and listed at 6-5 barefoot from high school measurements but I am very skeptical. Nesmith was clearly bigger than him. I think he's smaller than Keldon. Unless Nesmith grew a bunch.

, half the time he was defending Saben Lee, and while being clearly heavier and more muscled he didn't look much taller, and Lee is listed at 6-2. I wonder if there was a combine if he'd shrink like Zhaire Smith did.

Speaking of Saben Lee, he's staying in the draft though going undrafted in a lot of mocks ... I think he'd be an interesting UFA, maybe on a two-way. He has some craft around the rim and some three point range, could be a third string point guard
    No more shortys please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I’m going back to my first instinct, and it’s Patrick Williams. He has all the tools, has an NBA body already and he’s only turned 19 this month. Defensive instincts you can’t teach and all the potential on offense. This is MY GUY and I’m fine if the spurs stay at 11 because I’m confident we’ll have a good shot to get him. I really hope the spurs feel the same way. He’s exactly the player we need, and he has superstar potential if it all works out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1- Deni
    2- Wiseman
    3- Williams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am on the Patrick Williams bandwagon.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    which apks/apps do u use ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Peter J Holt is going to represent the spurs at the 2020 lottery

https://www.poundingtherock.com/2020...-draft-lottery
    Last edited by TXstbobcat; 08-19-2020 at 09:44 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think P.J. Holt had to do to get his job?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I’m going back to my first instinct, and it’s Patrick Williams. He has all the tools, has an NBA body already and he’s only turned 19 this month. Defensive instincts you can’t teach and all the potential on offense. This is MY GUY and I’m fine if the spurs stay at 11 because I’m confident we’ll have a good shot to get him. I really hope the spurs feel the same way. He’s exactly the player we need, and he has superstar potential if it all works out.
    I wouldnt be as fast to say that and I like him. I do think his floor is past-his-prime T-Mac (still a decent player) and his ceiling could be what Jayson Tatum is right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think P.J. Holt had to do to get his job?
    lucky dude was born into it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For ESPN, Redbox

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pluto might be my second choice. Lots to choose from.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldnt be as fast to say that and I like him. I do think his floor is past-his-prime T-Mac (still a decent player) and his ceiling could be what Jayson Tatum is right now.
    After watching some tape on Williams, I don't know that he could be playing like Tatum is right now. He doesn't have a bad frame but I just don't see him putting on the muscle and mass that is so necessary for Tatum to shine like he does. I do like the prospect, but I'd prefer a stronger wing. Especially considering Luka might not put all that much weight on, we need some real size at the forward positions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might be an unpopular opinion but if the Spurs get the first pick, right now my gun-to-my-head pick would be Anthony Edwards. Easily the best scoring prospect in the draft, IMO. You don't have to squint too much to see him landing somewhere between Bradley Beal and Eric Gordon. A short shooting guard is literally the position of least need on the Spurs but they have to go with the best player available. Edwards comes across as kinda goofy in interviews but you can chalk that up to youth. You can't teach his natural scoring instincts and he is a good enough passer already that you can project the possibility of building an offense around him. He also has some defensive potential if he decides to buy in on that end.

I like Ball too but he's a terrible fit for the "culture" and he has a much lower floor than Edwards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An international scout has been telling me for months that Deni is way overhyped. He says Israel is so desperate for a star that his team is doing everything possible to artificially boost his stock. For example, supposedly his Israeli League MVP was BS.

I'm still working through Deni's tape but I've been pretty whelmed so far. Good size, straight ahead speed, ballhandling and some craft but I haven't come across much depth yet. A perimeter player with low shooting percentages and no real ability to beat defenders in isolation? Meh. I haven't seen his most recent footage yet though so maybe it's in there...

Thread Information