Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I reccomend that .

This guy was a disturbed individual but you gotta think what impact getting banged in the head did to triggered this dude's bad side. Its no wonder you see NFL players calling it a career by age 26 these days.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sweet. Looking forward to it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    They really are just going to milk this Aaron Hernandez for all they can huh?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I reccomend that .

This guy was a disturbed individual but you gotta think what impact getting banged in the head did to triggered this dude's bad side. Its no wonder you see NFL players calling it a career by age 26 these days.
    He was ed well before his criminal life came to light.. He was a wannabe blood as a kid and was suspected in a ton of dirt, you'd have to think that was well before CTE would have started ing up his brain

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Bisexual pothead

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They really are just going to milk this Aaron Hernandez for all they can huh?
    True crime genre milks any celebrity murderer/crime scandal. This is not a special case really.

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Saw this trending on Twitter. Looks interesting but at the same time who gives a ? I'll wait to see what other ST members say about it before deciding to dive in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons
    He was ed well before his criminal life came to light.. He was a wannabe blood as a kid and was suspected in a ton of dirt, you'd have to think that was well before CTE would have started ing up his brain
    His upbringing and environment loaded and ed the gun. CTE pulled the trigger.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Agree 100%. He beat up people as a young teenager well before his football career

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    no, CTE was just a lame excuse for a throwaway thug throwing away 8 figures and a potential hall of fame career over thuggery. The left makes all kind of excuses, but he was just a bad apple overall. Some humans are objectively better off never having been born.

Imagine if Gronk had retired after this past year (as he did) but Hernandez still would have been only 30 and likely still on the team. Pats likely still compete for a SB this year with Hernandez as TE1 because Brady loves to spam tight ends but he didn't have any this year unfortunately.

Cover 2 Hard Flat killed the patriots offense this year because that takes away the outs and quick flat routes that Brady has always thrived on, and they had no monster up the seam to take advantage of the big flaw of that defense.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    no, CTE was just a lame excuse for a throwaway thug throwing away 8 figures and a potential hall of fame career over thuggery. The left makes all kind of excuses, but he was just a bad apple overall. Some humans are objectively better off never having been born.

Imagine if Gronk had retired after this past year (as he did) but Hernandez still would have been only 30 and likely still on the team. Pats likely still compete for a SB this year with Hernandez as TE1 because Brady loves to spam tight ends but he didn't have any this year unfortunately.

Cover 2 Hard Flat killed the patriots offense this year because that takes away the outs and quick flat routes that Brady has always thrived on, and they had no monster up the seam to take advantage of the big flaw of that defense.
    Interesting to know what makes this a left or right issue.

In your rush to defend mAh Football your immediate reaction is to attack. Are you denying CTE isn't linked to getting the kicked out of you every game?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Interesting to know what makes this a left or right issue.

In your rush to defend mAh Football your immediate reaction is to attack. Are you denying CTE isn't linked to getting the kicked out of you every game?
    No, I'm saying the left has made a living off excuse-abuse and enablement.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I reccomend that .

he was a sucker literally

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    my chick last night put that docu on and i could only get half way through it because it was boring as . before anything was said i was thinking AH's highschool QB seemed like he was gay and in love with AH and well... i wasn't wrong. lol i always suspected that football players were fruity af.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    my chick last night put that docu on and i could only get half way through it because it was boring as . before anything was said i was thinking AH's highschool QB seemed like he was gay and in love with AH and well... i wasn't wrong. lol i always fantasized that football players were fruity af.
    fify

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    my chick last night put that docu on and i could only get half way through it because it was boring as . before anything was said i was thinking AH's highschool QB seemed like he was gay and in love with AH and well... i wasn't wrong. lol i always suspected that football players were fruity af.
    Your need to constantly need a fix is the problem.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    wow a ass nerd with his ass jabs

Your need to constantly need a fix is the problem.
    wtf are you even talking about gotReck?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    wow a ass nerd with his ass jabs

wtf are you even talking about gotReck?
    You're fidgety. Like a crackehead

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're fidgety. Like a crackehead
    you make absolutely no sense as you sit back and imagine yourself as the edgelord that you're not. you're pathetic gotReck.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This dude killed long before the CTE set in.. He just wasn't tied to the killings

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons
    This dude killed long before the CTE set in.. He just wasn't tied to the killings
    I'm a casual football fan, but he played football most of his life right? It's possible he had damage very early on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    I'm a casual football fan, but he played football most of his life right? It's possible he had damage very early on.
    Questionable upbringing, poor support system and drugs. The football stuff put him over the edge

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    I don't think football had anything to do with it, and I wouldn't even want my (hypothetical) son to play it. The dude was just an idiotic thug.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Aaron's parents ruined him. Hispanic families are very big on machismo and his father was the big dawg in Bristol so Aaron had expectations of being a manly man and an all American athlete at an early age but he was missing that balance and he sought it by exploring his sexuality with other boys, no . His father was an abusive alcoholic and that trauma will stay with a person for life if they never seek counsel. His father controlled every single thing the family did and when he died Aaron lost that structure. When his mom immediately moved in her cousins husband after his fathers death, that was it for him. He was all alone, confused, angry and didn't know how to express his emotions in a healthy way.

Tragic story all around tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Aaron's parents ruined him. Hispanic families are very big on machismo and his father was the big dawg in Bristol so Aaron had expectations of being a manly man and an all American athlete at an early age but he was missing that balance and he sought it by exploring his sexuality with other boys, no . His father was an abusive alcoholic and that trauma will stay with a person for life if they never seek counsel. His father controlled every single thing the family did and when he died Aaron lost that structure. When his mom immediately moved in her cousins husband after his fathers death, that was it for him. He was all alone, confused, angry and didn't know how to express his emotions in a healthy way.

Tragic story all around tbh.

No offense Trill, but for a $40 Mil contract I would get over all that .

Thread Information