Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    halftime show for a regular season game in an empty stadium is pretty ... but gotta admit, having them on a roof with a backdrop of the strip is a pretty cool visual

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    How many more years do The Killers plan to keep living off that one song?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    what a heart attack inducing goal line sequence

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    offense has been moving well last 4 drives, and havent hit a big play to Ruggs yet

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How many more years do The Killers plan to keep living off that one song?
    Meh

When You Were Young >>>> Mr. Brightside

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    offense has been moving well last 4 drives, and havent hit a big play to Ruggs yet
    I don't think Ruggs is NFL ready yet. Maybe next year. A lot like John Ross his first year in Cincinnati

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    AFC west is lowkey more than decent, tbh. Before the season everybody was talking about how the Chiefs had a cake-walk division but the Raiders are going toe to toe with the Saints (supposedly a NFC juggernaut), the Chargers have a great defense and, if Herbert is for real, watch out, and the Broncos are also very compe ive despite having lost their first two games.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I don't think Ruggs is NFL ready yet. Maybe next year. A lot like John Ross his first year in Cincinnati
    carr missed him on a deep ball early. he didnt have a ton of separation, but with a better throw could have come down with it. otherwise its mostly been decoys on fake jet sweeps

he's clearly nowhere near being a #1 receiver, but they can still make use of him better than they have

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Meh

When You Were Young >>>> Mr. Brightside
    I have a couple songs I like from them, but everytime they play on an event like this they go to that one song.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    there goes another likely ACL, like the 18th for week 2 alone. Saints' Hill likely gone for the long haul.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    there goes another likely ACL, like the 18th for week 2 alone. Saints' Hill likely gone for the long haul.
    not to be confused with taysom hill

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    AFC west is lowkey more than decent, tbh. Before the season everybody was talking about how the Chiefs had a cake-walk division but the Raiders are going toe to toe with the Saints (supposedly a NFC juggernaut), the Chargers have a great defense and, if Herbert is for real, watch out, and the Broncos are also very compe ive despite having lost their first two games.
    meh... with Miller lost for the year, WR1 Sutton just tore his ACL, even Lock (who is a backup grade QB in his own right) is going to miss time... the Donks are going 3-13 tbh.

The Chargers should absolutely play Herbert if they know what's best for them but their dumb coach is a black supremacist and already vowed to put back in Tyrod "Bus Driver" Taylor when he's medically cleared. Stupid.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    the raiders arent in the chiefs stratosphere tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    carr missed him on a deep ball early. he didnt have a ton of separation, but with a better throw could have come down with it. otherwise its mostly been decoys on fake jet sweeps

he's clearly nowhere near being a #1 receiver, but they can still make use of him better than they have
    Should have drafted CD Lamb. Lamb is already a #1 receiver and very much NFL ready out of the box.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Should have drafted CD Lamb. Lamb is already a #1 receiver and very much NFL ready out of the box.
    i said during the draft that i liked Lamb and Jeudy more than Ruggs... but Gruden envisions Ruggs as a weapon like Tyreek. like i said right after the pick, its really up to Gruden to make this work and justify the pick, because yeah Lamb and Jeudy are much more prototypical receivers that looked pro ready

Tyreek wasnt really a #1 receiver until years 2-3 either, but he also was converting from running back and not a first rounder

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i said during the draft that i liked Lamb and Jeudy more than Ruggs... but Gruden envisions Ruggs as a weapon like Tyreek. like i said right after the pick, its really up to Gruden to make this work and justify the pick, because yeah Lamb and Jeudy are much more prototypical receivers that looked pro ready

Tyreek wasnt really a #1 receiver until years 2-3 either, but he also was converting from running back and not a first rounder
    I think Jeudy is pretty good but Lamb really looks elite, and that's not homerism, it's actually unfortunate because he'll get well over 1000 yards this year and pad Prescott's stats and increase Prescott's price tag. I'm still hoping the Cowboys sell high on Prescott even if they win double digits and make the playoffs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    darren Waller is a different kind of animal... not very many actually successfully make the conversion from WR to TE without being a fat loafer who's only good for blocking.

IMO Waller is pretty similar to DK Metcalf with his size/speed/body type combo, though Metcalf's 4.3 > Waller's 4.45 but it's not too far off

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I think Jeudy is pretty good but Lamb really looks elite, and that's not homerism, it's actually unfortunate because he'll get well over 1000 yards this year and pad Prescott's stats and increase Prescott's price tag. I'm still hoping the Cowboys sell high on Prescott even if they win double digits and make the playoffs.
    lamb also gets to play alongside good starters in cooper and gallup, with a solid qb like Dak. Jeudy is all by himself with Sutton out, with an erratic Lock who is also now hurt

but yeah i had them 1A 1B

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    the raiders arent in the chiefs stratosphere tbh
    Of course not, but they are better than people gave them credit for before the season.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    huge conversion there

saints only had 1 possession that quarter, ended in a punt

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lamb also gets to play alongside good starters in cooper and gallup, with a solid qb like Dak. Jeudy is all by himself with Sutton out, with an erratic Lock who is also now hurt

but yeah i had them 1A 1B
    and they needed all 3 of them to make spectacular/clutch catches in order to even have a chance at the end, onside kick aside.

Prescott didn't do anything particularly special. Tear up soft zones while losing on the score board, punch in QB runs in goal to go situations... he did nothing that Cam didn't do last night, tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Of course not, but they are better than people gave them credit for before the season.
    hard to blame them considering how miserable our defense has looked (at least in the first 6 quarters of the season)... but what i found odd was people sleeping on the raiders offense. they were still above average in yardage last year with no real receivers. people were talking about carr like he's a bottom 5 QB. he's in the average range

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    That's the new millenum Raiders I was expecting, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    why is Jalen Richard still on the team, and in any case in the game for a 3rd & 2 in plus territory over Jacobs?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    brutal

Thread Information