My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did Lewis do exactly?
    GIYF, but allegedly killed some people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ray Lewis murdered and tortured 2 women, 1 man and their dog, including allegedly sodomizing all of the victims..however, the key witness in the crime was murdered, along with his entire family, a week before the trial, allowing Lewis to walk..a few sources claim Lewis laughed about the murders of the witness and his family..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neal was acquitted, Lewis was not.
    No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you change the thread le. Posting spoilers like that is BS. Some people might not have watched the game, so you're basically telling everyone the result of the game.

Edit : Since I am here in this thread now, can someone explain the Ray Lewis murder wrap? What exactly happened there? I didn't follow it back then at all.
    Theres a full explanation on his wikipedia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was from David's twitter before the game.

Pulling for the Ravens. I'd like to see raylewis finish on top. He's become a great leader. And I like his #intensity #GoRavens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ray Lewis murdered and tortured 2 women, 1 man and their dog, including allegedly sodomizing all of the victims..however, the key witness in the crime was murdered, along with his entire family, a week before the trial, allowing Lewis to walk..a few sources claim Lewis laughed about the murders of the witness and his family..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A recent study by the Public Religion Research Ins ute asked Americans whether they think God plays a role in the outcome of sporting events. The result? About 30% of Americans say yes. 3-in-10 Americans believe God decides who wins.

The study also found that over half of all Americans, 53%, believe that God rewards faithful athletes with health and success.

And, perhaps most surprising of all, exactly half of all Americans approved of sports figures expressing their faith in public, while 4% disapprove and 45% say it doesn't matter.

http://www.revelife.com/771514789/ho...he-god-factor/

America, leader of the world, and the land of magical thinkers getting hustled for $$$ by "pastors".

What's God got against the losers who often are full of Bible-thumpers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting Ray Lewis and David Robinson in the same sentence is disgusting and a sacrilege....
    +1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard RL "laid his hands" on the guy who ran the 108 yd kickoff return. Causality, of course!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won 2nd ring, & went out on top like a boss citing God as his chief inspiration.

Pretty awesome similarity, tbh.
    Seriously? I'm not a Ray Lewis hater like alot of people, but these two people couldn't be more dissimilar.

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard RL "laid his hands" on the guy who ran the 108 yd kickoff return. Causality, of course!
    How else would you explain Baltimore beating the team of a supergay city in a game played in the same city that God tried to wipe off the map for all its sins and gayness with Katrina? GOD WAS WITH THEM, WHO COULD STAND AGAINST THEM?!?!?

Thread Information