Page 25 of 491 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys gotta stop bringing this thread up. Kill it. She's gone, it's over. Boo her ass when she plays against us but other than that, move on. , y'all are acting like Erin Barry on TP after he went up and remarried.
    I feel the same way about you stupid ass Manu s bumping the Manu thread.

Anyways I doubt people will get over this anytime soon. I remember as a kid growing up in NC and seeing Alonzo Mourning getting traded from the Hornets. The fans were bitter for years afterwards and the franchise never really recovered from that trade. Go look at Orlando after Shaq. Also go back historically and look at the Bucks when they were forced to trade Kareem. With Kawhi faking his injury he ed the Spurs over even more than Kareem,Shaq did to their original teams. Spurs suffered a horrible fate with this trade and it could take them years and maybe even decades to be a le contender again. Unless the Spurs regain le contender status then people have the right to hate Kawhi forever.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The funny thing is his weird laugh was trending on Tw over LeBron in LA/Melo in Houston on Media Day.

Most memes about him being a robot learning to laugh, being a serial killer with a maniacal laugh...For better or worse, yesterday becomes International Kawhi's Laugh Day, he stole the show.

His last pics with LeBron/Kobe got viral like his laugh now...Not bad at all if his camp is trying to make him more "visible".
    You can't blame him for being so introverted really. Dad gets murdered, probably got made fun of for his hands all his life, pretty smart guy so he probably got picked on for that too coming from where he was growing up, uncle trying to capitalize on him after his dad died and was probably looking for a father figure. Then the guy shows some emotion and gets trolled like know tomorrow because of his laugh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't blame him for being so introverted really. Dad gets murdered, probably got made fun of for his hands all his life, pretty smart guy so he probably got picked on for that too coming from where he was growing up, uncle trying to capitalize on him after his dad died and was probably looking for a father figure. Then the guy shows some emotion and gets trolled like know tomorrow because of his laugh.
    You do know women tend to like guys with big hands since it conveys large size. Trump got made fun of a few years ago for having small hands. I have to say overall what a corny troll but anyways whose alt is this fool?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do know women tend to like guys with big hands since it conveys large size. Trump got made fun of a few years ago for having small hands. I have to say overall what a corny troll but anyways whose alt is this fool?
    I especially like the "Then the guy shows some emotion and gets trolled like know tomorrow because of his laugh."

Potential calling card from auntfocker, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you come to the conclusion he is a smart guy? Just curious what brings you to that conclusion. Seems like a dumb ass to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel the same way about you stupid ass Manu s bumping the Manu thread.

Anyways I doubt people will get over this anytime soon. I remember as a kid growing up in NC and seeing Alonzo Mourning getting traded from the Hornets. The fans were bitter for years afterwards and the franchise never really recovered from that trade. Go look at Orlando after Shaq. Also go back historically and look at the Bucks when they were forced to trade Kareem. With Kawhi faking his injury he ed the Spurs over even more than Kareem,Shaq did to their original teams. Spurs suffered a horrible fate with this trade and it could take them years and maybe even decades to be a le contender again. Unless the Spurs regain le contender status then people have the right to hate Kawhi forever.
    remember when cavs loss lebron, and they drafted bennett hoping he be similar to lebron, a fkn draft bust
    they had like 4 lottery picks and all mounted to , yes including that kent irving who posts up empty stats couldnt even get his cavs to a playoff spot in a weak east conference...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember when cavs loss lebron, and they drafted bennett hoping he be similar to lebron, a fkn draft bust
    they had like 4 lottery picks and all mounted to , yes including that kent irving who posts up empty stats couldnt even get his cavs to a playoff spot in a weak east conference...
    Agreed. The Cavs got lucky for a minute when Lebron decided to comeback but if he never did they would have been a perpetual cellar dweller. Granted they are now a perpetual cellar dweller but at least they got 1 le out of Lebron.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That laugh sounded like a desperate cry for help to be saved from Uncle Dennis.
    Haha. Kawhi forgotten how to talk with so many mouthpieces.

So this laught of his made it to a national news show here in australia . A Channel 10 show called The Project ,literally made fun of his lack of personality & laugh.

Glad he was in a raptors uni.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you come to the conclusion he is a smart guy? Just curious what brings you to that conclusion. Seems like a dumb ass to me.
    What you said. Dude seems dumb as rocks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch his interviews his basketball IQ is ridiculous. He's weird but definitely not dumb.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanna know what happened behind closed doors. It’s gotta be more than just Kawhi’s uncle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Move on guys!! Kawhi doesn’t want to play for the spurs anymore he wanted to play for a big market team..for sure next year he will go to LA and play for the clippers..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Threads like this will continue to exist because there was no real closure. There are a lot of unanswered questions that still remain. I think that's why it's been harder to move on than other players.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanna know what happened behind closed doors. It’s gotta be more than just Kawhi’s uncle
    Of course you do. Anything you could find out to fuel another one of your estrogen filled outbursts would give you orgasmic levels of satisfaction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same here.

Probably never know as the Spurs are never going to talk bad about anyone or discuss internal politics. Pop has always been that way. Took forever for details about Rodman and even Bob Hill to come out. Remeber when Malik and Avery got into a fight? It was kept quiet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why KL and the Suttons aren't suing James Harrison for copyright infringement. He just gave LeVeon Bell the Sutton's playbook for KL! KL used the 9 games as auditions for other teams. KL pulled the plug on games he and his group told the Spurs he would play but didn't saying his health wasn't right. And all to 'be fresh' for the next stage of his career. Can't blame KL on his methods when the Suttons and Frankel have really only delt with football players and not basketball players. KL just did a NFL holdout on an NBA team, mainly because that is all his representatives knew how to do. Uncle is a paid employee, body man to KL, and buffer so you don't look at or investigate the Suttons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why KL and the Suttons aren't suing James Harrison for copyright infringement. He just gave LeVeon Bell the Sutton's playbook for KL! KL used the 9 games as auditions for other teams. KL pulled the plug on games he and his group told the Spurs he would play but didn't saying his health wasn't right. And all to 'be fresh' for the next stage of his career. Can't blame KL on his methods when the Suttons and Frankel have really only delt with football players and not basketball players. KL just did a NFL holdout on an NBA team, mainly because that is all his representatives knew how to do. Uncle is a paid employee, body man to KL, and buffer so you don't look at or investigate the Suttons.
    Not the same situation imo. Running backs in particular are well underpaid and take a ton of punishment. Leveon Bell clearly had MVP season was not even rewarded a longterm contract while Kawhi got a max extension and still had 2 years left. Leveon was looking for his first significant one while this franchise tag nonsense was shortening Leveon's career. Kawhi's optics are much worse although it is clear Leveon will have a ton of pressure to perform when he comes back to get his payday next offseason as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not the same situation imo. Running backs in particular are well underpaid and take a ton of punishment. Leveon Bell clearly had MVP season was not even rewarded a longterm contract while Kawhi got a max extension and still had 2 years left. Leveon was looking for his first significant one while this franchise tag nonsense was shortening Leveon's career. Kawhi's optics are much worse although it is clear Leveon will have a ton of pressure to perform when he comes back to get his payday next offseason as well.
    The tactics Harrison mentioned are the same! Could care less about LeVeon, his career, his situation or that he's one Marijuana test from having a long suspension. KL's group, Joseph Sutton who runs the agency and Frankel, who Sutton bought it from and who is at least in name Kawhi's agent, have a ton of experience working and dealing with football players. The tactics Harrison mentioned were played out with KL. Read what Harrison said to do, just off the top of his head when he was on UNDISPUTED, and tell me the TACTICS he discussed didn't play out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The tactics Harrison mentioned are the same! Could care less about LeVeon, his career, his situation or that he's one Marijuana test from having a long suspension. KL's group, Joseph Sutton who runs the agency and Frankel, who Sutton bought it from and who is at least in name Kawhi's agent, have a ton of experience working and dealing with football players. The tactics Harrison mentioned were played out with KL. Read what Harrison said to do, just off the top of his head when he was on UNDISPUTED, and tell me the TACTICS he discussed didn't play out.
    Could you post a link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that real? I came here to chastise posters for keeping this got's thread at the top but that laugh was one of the cringiest things I've ever seen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you sir. LCM

Yea those tactics are shady. Leveon still gets paid millions I don't know how in good conscience someone could just do that for a whole season while accepting millions. If he wants to hold out that is a better course of action. The thing I really just mention is that the two are completely different situations prior to that every happening. Seems Leveon and Steelers have been in contract negotiations for a long time and Steelers just put a franchise tag on Leveon so he can't go out and seek legit offers (that is what the optics are since I don't have a full grasp of how NFL contracts and free agency works) but Kawhi's camp (from optics) literally was just driven by a bunch of ego maniacs that had no intention of keeping Kawhi on the Spurs and wanted to extort big money and contracts from them. Leveon's is a result of soured contract negotiations that have more legitimately put his career earnings in jeopardy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that real? I came here to chastise posters for keeping this got's thread at the top but that laugh was one of the cringiest things I've ever seen.

What's funny is Hart's laughter isn't that much better. He laughs like that dog on those old Wacky Races cartoons.

Thread Information