My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They would be showing every miss on ESPN.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2nd day in-a-row that our leader has set the standard.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They would be showing every miss on ESPN.
    Lebron wasnt why they lost ... but I agree. this site especially would have all kind of jokes ... but since Lebron is a adopted son on here, he gets a pass.

Lebron is a beast ...period. but show some damn consistency in your criticism. Heck if Tony Parker did that this place would go nuts but if Timmy, Lebron or Pau did it ...you would give them a pass and criticize their team-mates and or coach. Excuses would be made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://bkref.com/tiny/Bv0zg

Show me the clips.

Chop chop.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron wasnt why they lost ... but I agree. this site especially would have all kind of jokes ... but since Lebron is a adopted son on here, he gets a pass.

Lebron is a beast ...period. but show some damn consistency in your criticism. Heck if Tony Parker did that this place would go nuts but if Timmy, Lebron or Pau did it ...you would give them a pass and criticize their team-mates and or coach. Excuses would be made.
    You'd better check yourself, Killa. You'll be out of the circle of trust quicker than a rabbit gets ed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Of course its his fault. Its all his. What did he have about 10 turnovers to go with tbose 40 shots?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You'd better check yourself, Killa. You'll be out of the circle of trust quicker than a rabbit gets ed.
    I never do this for that Cully. Kool thinks I do. But really I just try to give honest takes. I have been suckered and trolled a time or two absolutely. and I have I went after Amb, Mid, Deeps DMC, Harlem El or even Cry on a issue here and there ...of course. You and I and me and Kool have even disagreed on the Lakers or the flavor of debate on here. But I usually say what I mean and mean what I say. Like Tony montana I have two things on this world my word and my balls and I dont break them for nobody. I just speak my own truths.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I never do this for that Cully. Kool thinks I do. But really I just try to give honest takes. I have been suckered and trolled a time or two absolutely. and I have I went after Amb, Mid, Deeps DMC, Harlem El or even Cry on a issue here and there ...of course. You and I and me and Kool have even disagreed on the Lakers or the flavor of debate on here. But I usually say what I mean and mean what I say. Like Tony montana I have two things on this world my word and my balls and I dont break them for nobody. I just speak my own truths.

Stop kissing ass

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL

Thread Information