My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Swine flu 1000 died 44 in charge restrictions
    Not any travel bans 45
    Trump !
    stfu ducks.

ST members fathers are getting sick RD2191

and your faquette ass more concerned about trumps PR...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not trolling here but I'm being monitored for Covid-19 infection and might be tested by Tuesday depending on how long my current symptoms last. I'm self-quarantined at my home in California. What concerns me is that I have a fever, which I haven't had in over 10 years. I haven't travelled but I do work in constant public contact and live in Solano County, which has one of the biggest cases of the virus in the state. I'm not worried because I take care of myself and still relatively young but it sucks being isolated. Fortunately, I have a ton of sick leave. Hope none of you have to deal with it.
    How dramatic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stfu ducks.

ST members fathers are getting sick RD2191

and your faquette ass more concerned about trumps PR...
    How old is he ?
    Has one percent to die from it!
    Has a higher chance at dying riding in a car

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not trolling here but I'm being monitored for Covid-19 infection and might be tested by Tuesday depending on how long my current symptoms last. I'm self-quarantined at my home in California. What concerns me is that I have a fever, which I haven't had in over 10 years. I haven't travelled but I do work in constant public contact and live in Solano County, which has one of the biggest cases of the virus in the state. I'm not worried because I take care of myself and still relatively young but it sucks being isolated. Fortunately, I have a ton of sick leave. Hope none of you have to deal with it.
    If you have a cold you should be at home and by yourself not with family to not spread it
    Yes it sucks to be sick

Just think now thanks to al gore you have internet to keep you company

You do not want to spread it do you ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    glad hes in good condition

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Talks about him having the virus.. follows up with his latest stats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dang. sorry. hope all goes well and no serious issues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=ducks;10093516]If you have a cold you should be at home and by yourself not with family to not spread it
    Yes it sucks to be sick

Just think now thanks to al gore you have internet to keep you company

You do not want to spread it do you ?[/QUOTE]

Not to anyone of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dang. sorry. hope all goes well and no serious issues.
    thanks dude. So far, it's just a fever that has gone down to 99.9 degrees. It was at 100.8 earlier. No sore throat and no breathing issues. Just body aches and the fever.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks dude. So far, it's just a fever that has gone down to 99.9 degrees. It was at 100.8 earlier. No sore throat and no breathing issues. Just body aches and the fever.
    You dont say....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Whats your diagnosis dr.holdren

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    prayers for you padre, you're good people even if you're a little emotional
    if it is covid you'll almost certainly be fine and you should have a pretty badass story to tell afterwards
    make yourself a shirt - i survived corona 2020

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep us posted, please. Far too many are convinced this is all a hoax. We need to hear from people on ground zero.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stay safe. As long as you have enough toilet paper, you should be fine.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    tinder is corona free though right?

made out with some girl wednesday night. got laid by another girl last night.

tbh, i actually think at least half of americans will get the virus but most of those that do won't be very affected by it.

find out on the next episode of dragon ball z.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    honoken is shutting down restaurants and bars. will implement a citywide curfew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wishing you a speedy recovery from whatever is causing your fever. Hopefully it will pass soon!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    honoken is shutting down restaurants and bars. will implement a citywide curfew.
    Restaurants, bars, theaters and such shut down in France too now after schools and universities. Some med peeps are strongly advocating for a complete population home confinement, Italy-syle... Be prepared for that in America, it's probably coming.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Restaurants, bars, theaters and such shut down in France too now after schools and universities. Some med peeps are strongly advocating for a complete population home confinement, Italy-syle... Be prepared for that in America, it's probably coming.
    i feel like america is less prepared than europe... i think low income americans depend on fast food whereas europeans are much more used to making food. i could be wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My wife is a charge nurse in the ER at a major hospital. It’s crazy right now. Everyone thinks they have it. It’s like the medical version of a run on the bank. People panicking is quickly becoming more of an issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ya sure tank the economy more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good link for live updates

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

as of right now for the US. Looks like out of the current active cases of people that are confirmed positive only .4% went onto be serious or critical condition. However, 52% of those that become serious or critical have died. This is for the US only.
    Last edited by Prime BEEF; 03-15-2020 at 09:35 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My wife is a charge nurse in the ER at a major hospital. It’s crazy right now. Everyone thinks they have it. It’s like the medical version of a run on the bank. People panicking is quickly becoming more of an issue.
    In Wisconsin we have 300 tested negative and 30 positive. The hospital in town looks abandoned. NO ONE wants to go near it. We are cold till May so this will last awhile. People need the keep their asses at home so this can be over with.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Americans are not used to any adversity so when faced with any adversity of any kind they panic and fold.

Thread Information