Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Kori, sweetie, the lol thread has run its' course, real talk."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably the one about the SpursTalk stalker who stated he tracked the address of a girl's house and warned her about potential stalkers. xD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let us stop insults please
    -Kill Bill Pana

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    "can't even wipe his own ass"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably one of my favorite exchanges tbh
    im not bashing, im just seriously marvelled by that postcount. ive been a regular on lots of boards for years and ive never seen anything even remotely close to it.
    Well ing worship it and rub your to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably one of my favorite exchanges tbh

He passed away a couple years ago iirc. So this must have been really old but still hilarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably the one about the SpursTalk stalker who stated he tracked the address of a girl's house and warned her about potential stalkers. xD
    cant remeber. who did this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sounds like something that prolly happened on the misc. The ST poster likely just copy pasta'd it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cant remeber. who did this?
    Wild Cobra

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolute perfection.
    I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating. I had a few interesting returns, replies, and dinners out of the deal. However, I had one experience I regret. One person I found that I started chatting with, I really liked. She appears to be my intellectual equal, and make more money than I do. After going though her photo's for the second time, I noticed one of her new house had the number clearly visible. That alone wouldn't be much, but her city was Gresham Oregon which is maybe only 75,000 population. It was a flag lot which there aren't many of. The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Because of this, I knew the orientation of her driveway was in the general direction of north. It was obvious she would be easy to find. I wanted to warn her this was a photo to remove, so I did. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter. She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

Long story short. Be careful what information you post on the internet.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Absolute perfection.
    Some of the responses in that thread at pure gold

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Hey I just stalked you, but I'm looking out for you. It's your fault you're judgmental." Lmao the lack of self awareness.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Absolute perfection.
    "do we want this guy farming our antennas?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anything from a KBP meltdown, Cully's schtick, calf tats related, or from the lol thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "A bitter Asian male muddling his way through life."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being ed up the ass by prison s with 12 foot s

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire ing world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a ing walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks s.

That is what you did. You ed over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the ing internet. You are a piece of and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a ing walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull …you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
    I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will ing destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

you and I hope you burn in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Andrew Bynum is a more talented and explosive Tim Duncan"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "you shoot sick pedo's in the head"
    "ok?"
    "small fry"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "you shoot sick pedo's in the head"
    "ok?"
    "small fry"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DarkReigns takedown of Illusions in the Hottest Clubber thread was pretty savage tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    grave? This is a ing message board dude. It's this bull that got the NBA Forum shut down temporarily. I don't care if you laugh at me. Seriously...say what you will about me..I have a good life, and I'm happy. What someone who I've never met or care about thinks or says about me means absolutely nothing. I'm on this forum because it's the best Spurs forum on the web, and the people in here have breaking news you can't find other places. And I have developed a friendship with a few of them. You sit back and laugh at me, trying to make yourself look cool in front of everyone on this message board, and you waste your time, actually thinking I care, when really I enjoy it. I enjoy watching, knowing your life is so shallow that you feel you have to bring people's private pictures into public forum, as a way of insulting them. I don't care if people see what I look like or what my wife looks like...but for A Train to bring it up in a personal way, and say he wants me to hook him up with her, and you two to say she's my sister, son, I'd knock you the out if you ever said it to my face. But that's the thing with you "internet tough guys." You wouldn't. You hide behind your keyboard. And that's ok...I just hope you stop this bull and bashing before the NFL forum gets shut down too.
    If you've never read this thread, do yourself a favor and go read it. Probably a top five thread in this forum imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow I remember BRHornet. Where did he go
    It’s BRpelicannow

Thread Information