Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great write up agreed with you on every grade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the write-up. I'm too really hoping White will start playing something a step above 'really bad.'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. A tough as nails performance by the Spurs in a 5th in 7 nights game. Can't expect more. The young core is coming along really well. Now I am even willing to just buyout Aldridge without giving up on any of the core - Walker included. Lets the chips fall with the cap space next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Here's why Gay plays over Luka.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Dejounte;10462088]

This team is going to get very good! They are all growing up together, playing g-league together. Going through major injuries. These guys have each others backs when the going gets tough. You can't buy this kind of camaraderie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Here's why Gay plays over Luka.
    It’s going to be tough to see Rudy go. Really wish he could have been oart of the glory days. Would have been a great compliment to Tim/Tony/Manu in the early 2010s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s going to be tough to see Rudy go. Really wish he could have been oart of the glory days. Would have been a great compliment to Tim/Tony/Manu in the early 2010s.
    Kawhi kinda screwed Rudy. He thought he was joining a contender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi kinda screwed Rudy. He thought he was joining a contender.
    Yeah that pairing had the potential to really disrupt the Warriors during their run. What could have been!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs played pretty well up until the end. Every time they got to within one point they always missed and the bucks came right back down and went on a mini run. I think it’s safe to say this ones on White. Dude could not hit anything and then he started to hesitate due to confidence. If He hits 3 or 4 of those good looks he had from 3 point land, Spurs might have pulled this one out. Missed DJ in there.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad you gave White a “F”. This was the kind of game where if anyone else took those 14 shots we would’ve won.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think your grades are spot on...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grades on point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We would've easily won the game if Murray had played. Derrick White is playing like hot garbage he's been disappointing ever since the 2019 playoffs. If he keeps shooting like this Lonnie will take his starting spot. I'm really starting to wonder if Derrick peaked in that playoff series against Denver.

Loved what I saw from Lonnie, he's been much better at finishing at the rim recently and has been more aggressive looking for his midrange and 3-point shot. That's exactly what I wanted to see from him. He got star potential and I wouldn't trade him at all. Just hope Derrick can return to form, otherwise he's the one who will get traded first out of the young guys

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We would've easily won the game if Murray had played. Derrick White is playing like hot garbage he's been disappointing ever since the 2019 playoffs. If he keeps shooting like this Lonnie will take his starting spot. I'm really starting to wonder if Derrick peaked in that playoff series against Denver.

Loved what I saw from Lonnie, he's been much better at finishing at the rim recently and has been more aggressive looking for his midrange and 3-point shot. That's exactly what I wanted to see from him. He got star potential and I wouldn't trade him at all. Just hope Derrick can return to form, otherwise he's the one who will get traded first out of the young guys

Not an excuse exactly but white has been unable to stay in the line-up on any sort of consistent basis due to a number of minor but weird and lingering injuries ��. He is also something of a confidence and rythm player, he has shown good games in his comebacks here and there but really the guy needs a good off-season for rr and with just conditioning, skills drills and light play. Getting back to normal physically and being there for a few weeks can have a huge impact on an athlete.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not an excuse exactly but white has been unable to stay in the line-up on any sort of consistent basis due to a number of minor but weird and lingering injuries ��. He is also something of a confidence and rythm player, he has shown good games in his comebacks here and there but really the guy needs a good off-season for rr and with just conditioning, skills drills and light play. Getting back to normal physically and being there for a few weeks can have a huge impact on an athlete.
    I'm not ready to give up on him, but these foot issues and his non-consistent 3-point shooting might move him to the bench. Our starting line up needs a high volume 3-point shooter and if Lonnie keeps playing like this White will most likely move to the bench. I like that he's been aggressive and understand that he has been in and out of the line up, so I hope he finds his groove, but he really needs to get better at shooting 3s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if there is a defeat to cheer up this is it, Walker's offensive star ceiling appears with every game more regularly, he just has a natural talent above any player on this team and this is extremely obvious.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White needs to be traded now - hopefully before he tanks his “value” even more
    or injures his vagina again

and

if Sammanich cannot see the floor when the spurs are playing a -ton of games and resting players

then he is already being wasted

especially after luka showed promise recently

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if there is a defeat to cheer up this is it, Walker's offensive star ceiling appears with every game more regularly, he just has a natural talent above any player on this team and this is extremely obvious.

or maybe he just sux

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way this forum overreacts on a game to game basis is ing hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that pairing had the potential to really disrupt the Warriors during their run. What could have been!
    I sense you're being fescious. Rudy wouldn't have been "the pairing", he'd have been one of many contributors. As proven when the injury bug hit the Warriors, allowing Kawhi's Toronto team to win, any given season...Kawhi stays with the Spurs in 2018 or 2019 or later, who knows.

Anyway, Rudy who had mainly played on lousy teams arrived in SA anticipating his first real shot, only to have Nephew pull his shennaigans. That was my point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sense you're being fescious. Rudy wouldn't have been "the pairing", he'd have been one of many contributors. As proven when the injury bug hit the Warriors, allowing Kawhi's Toronto team to win, any given season...Kawhi stays with the Spurs in 2018 or 2019 or later, who knows.

Anyway, Rudy who had mainly played on lousy teams arrived in SA anticipating his first real shot, only to have Nephew pull his shennaigans. That was my point.
    Was referring to Rudy’s versatility as I view him as a poor man’s version of PG. He would have been able to play multiple roles on both sides of the ball vs the Warriors so to me was an X factor specific to that team matchup. Unfortunately, as as you said, Kawhi’s dramatics ruined the window for a few guys Rudy included.

Not sure if I am being “fescious” ��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was referring to Rudy’s versatility as I view him as a poor man’s version of PG. He would have been able to play multiple roles on both sides of the ball vs the Warriors so to me was an X factor specific to that team matchup. Unfortunately, as as you said, Kawhi’s dramatics ruined the window for a few guys Rudy included.

Not sure if I am being “fescious” ��
    Ha ha. Mispelled facetious. My bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha ha. Mispelled facetious. My bad.
    haha I was just clowning you homie. I think we were semi arguing the same point.

Thread Information