Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pass. Let's trade them for Doncic instead. Then flip DeRozan + Gay for Jokic. Then get Collins on a minimum deal.
    Is it too late to trade Bonner and Blair for Lebron?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Noone wants our trash

Thats been the case since 1999

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh good, we're back to the point of the offseason where people post idiotic trades that other teams would never take.
    Put on your seat belt, playoffs aren't even out of the first round yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh good, we're back to the point of the offseason where people post idiotic trades that other teams would never take.
    These kind of threads show up all the time tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it too late to trade Bonner and Blair for Lebron?
    be realistic

it was always bonner/blair/neal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lillard is going to retire a Blazer.
    Maybe but the guy isn't winning a le up there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    be realistic

it was always bonner/blair/neal
    Oh damn, my bad. Would rather trade De Colo though, Neal would be too much imo tbh fwiw.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do wonder though if Ben Simmons continues to suck and the 76ers get swept in the next round without Embiid if they would consider trading him. I know he can't shoot worth , but he does everything else so fantastic that it's hard not to want to trade for him. I'm gonna get laughed at, but I would do the deal for Ben Simmons
    What happened to Embiid? I haven't followed the playoffs much at all. Just had a look at scores and watched the occasional game.

Speaking of Ben Simmons, I did have a dream of him wearing a Spurs uniform a few years ago and being on the court for the Spurs. I think it was before the Kawhi trade. Not sure how or why I had that dream as I was never really a huge fan of his, or really wanted him on the Spurs. However, if you asked me right now, I'd take him no questions asked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to Embiid? I haven't followed the playoffs much at all. Just had a look at scores and watched the occasional game.

Speaking of Ben Simmons, I did have a dream of him wearing a Spurs uniform a few years ago and being on the court for the Spurs. I think it was before the Kawhi trade. Not sure how or why I had that dream as I was never really a huge fan of his, or really wanted him on the Spurs. However, if you asked me right now, I'd take him no questions asked.
    He tore his meniscus in game 4. I think he is out for the remainder to the playoffs. I didn’t read the article but if they were smart they would keep him out.

Yeah he gets a lot of hate bc he can’t shoot and hasn’t improved his shooting since entering the league. And that hate is justified somewhat. But the guy is just 6ft9 and can pass like that, is super athletic, a great defender, and has a feel for the game. I don’t think Spurstalk would want him after the no shooting 3s DDR fiasco but Simmons is just so good at things that impact winning and I feel like Philly might move off of him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread JFC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could offer up the entire team with 1st round picks for three years and the Blazers would say no.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lillard posting some cryptic messages on IG... is he on his way out?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Haha, Portland ain't trading Lillard for Spurs trash.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lillard is loyal but there comes a time when you watch your front office and coach continuing to fail and you're wondering if it's time to get the out of there. I can see him asking for a trade if they don't try hard enough to move pieces for other pieces.
    I don't like Embiid as a personality and their fan base seems annoying but if I'm Philly and i fail in this playoffs, i'm giving Simmons and whatever else is needed for Lillard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Send them Pop too as a gift and we have a deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lillard is loyal but there comes a time when you watch your front office and coach continuing to fail and you're wondering if it's time to get the out of there. I can see him asking for a trade if they don't try hard enough to move pieces for other pieces.
    I don't like Embiid as a personality and their fan base seems annoying but if I'm Philly and i fail in this playoffs, i'm giving Simmons and whatever else is needed for Lillard.
    Actually interesting scenario for both teams.

Lillard+Embiid would be must watch basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    portland is going to do what they can to keep lillard happy so that means they will be looking to improve their team. so they might consider trades this offseason but none of those will include damian.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they make a big trade I think it will be centered around McCollum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man the basketball IQ in the subforum has really plummeted. Falling for cheap stat s like Lillard.

The Spurs aren’t a good basketball destination team. Their best bet is to continue working on their young players.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually interesting scenario for both teams.

Lillard+Embiid would be must watch basketball.
    They would be scary if Embiid is healthy, big if though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie Walker is up for a big extension that I don't think the front office is thrilled to offer. Portland gets a young scorer and a defensive stud PG while shedding salary cap space. They can use our lottery pick to draft on need.

Lillard replaces the hole on offense left by Derozan. Lillard's elite 3 point shooting will allow for better spacing and higher percentage shot opportunities for our other guys.

PG: Damian Lillard / Tre Jones

This trade idea cannot be serious. Lillard for Lonnie Walker? Portland wouldnt trade Lillard to SA for Walker, Murry, Johnson, Tre Jones, our next 2 first round picks and Coach Pop thrown in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portland is a team where DDR might be a good fit, actually. Not sure where they are in terms of capspace, but I could see them pursue Demar as a FA to help appease their star, and try to upgrade a bit in other areas through trades. Problem with Portland is that they don't have a lot to offer beyond Dame. This playoffs showed the Blazers are a one-man show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portland is a team where DDR might be a good fit, actually. Not sure where they are in terms of capspace, but I could see them pursue Demar as a FA to help appease their star, and try to upgrade a bit in other areas through trades. Problem with Portland is that they don't have a lot to offer beyond Dame. This playoffs showed the Blazers are a one-man show.
    i was thinking that last night but DDR won't solve their defensive woes, which are pretty stark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lillard would never want to play for popovich..

Thread Information