Page 102 of 162 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 4042
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lethal shooter supposedly wants to keep working with his regular clients.
    but there have been some debates ... on if he declined or if Lakers chose Mike P over him because Lethal did not want to work with our g-league guys to start. either way he will still work with Kuz and AD.
    Aight, thanks. Good

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Clipper Nation

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"Trez" is a LeMole

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

damn son

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I spotted Kool at the mural:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi told the truth. The Clippers have been better. LOL @ the media desperately trying to keep the narrative alive.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi told the truth. The Clippers have been better. LOL @ the media desperately trying to keep the narrative alive.
    They got an assist from SternPERIOD. Did Lob City win anything? Asking for a friend.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They got an assist from SternPERIOD. Did Lob City win anything? Asking for a friend.

While the Lakers corpse has been festering and rotting the last few years, the Clips have won:

More regular season games than the Lakers
    More play-off games than the Lakers
    More play off series than the Lakers
    More big time free Agents than the Lakers
    The hearts of the LA peoples
    More respect than the Lakers.

Nothing else matters right damn now, Chuey. The Clippers have been, and currently are, vastly superior in every facet of all things basketball in the recent past. It's never too late for your jalapeno picking ass to jump to that boat...definitely safer than the tu familia floats in on, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Kobe Effect

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Kobe Effect

Kobe DIDN'T kill the Lakers is a bigger myth than the "preferred destination" myth that has been thoroughly busted. Every day, every major L the team has faced since he ed the franchise dead can be linked to Rapey Mc face.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    While the Lakers corpse has been festering and rotting the last few years, the Clips have won:

More regular season games than the Lakers
    More play-off games than the Lakers
    More play off series than the Lakers
    More big time free Agents than the Lakers
    The hearts of the LA peoples
    More respect than the Lakers.

Nothing else matters right damn now, Chuey. The Clippers have been, and currently are, vastly superior in every facet of all things basketball in the recent past. It's never too late for your jalapeno picking ass to jump to that boat...definitely safer than the tu familia floats in on, tbh.
    They didn't win . Stop trolling son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe DIDN'T kill the Lakers is a bigger myth than the "preferred destination" myth that has been thoroughly busted. Every day, every major L the team has faced since he ed the franchise dead can be linked to Rapey Mc face.
    tbh I wasn't aware Kobe was recruiting him on the phone:

Also remember LMA didn't like it when Laker's FO brought Kobe to the meeting for his "decision"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    tbh I wasn't aware Kobe was recruiting him on the phone:

Also remember LMA didn't like it when Laker's FO brought Kobe to the meeting for his "decision"
    Things happen or don't happen for a reason. In the aftermath, Bron and AD >>>>>> LMA. Facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Things happen or don't happen for a reason. In the aftermath, Bron and AD >>>>>> LMA. Facts.
    You still don't have a bench and Lebron only came to L.A. for Space Jam 2 lmao

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You still don't have a bench and Lebron only came to L.A. for Space Jam 2 lmao
    We'll see son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thoughts and prayers for Frank Vogel

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trade for Pop ? Y’all don’t like him anyways lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade for Pop ? Y’all don’t like him anyways lol
    We got the great Timmy Duncan ready to take over for Pop. You can have Becky though

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, oh naw, Esperanza. You dont get to play that gypsy karma psycho babble bull .

The ONLY reason ain't been going your way is because your franchise is a greasy horror film no one wants any piece of. It's a chamber pot for the King as he declines steadily (except he's allowed to juice) and you have a -boy side kick already looking ahead.

Ain't no Hakuna Matata bull and sure the ain't no bull ass "everything happens for a reason" goty ass karma . The GOAT Laker shat all over his own franchise this offseason. Think about that for a minute.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL, oh naw, Esperanza. You dont get to play that gypsy karma psycho babble bull .

The ONLY reason ain't been going your way is because your franchise is a greasy horror film no one wants any piece of. It's a chamber pot for the King as he declines steadily (except he's allowed to juice) and you have a -boy side kick already looking ahead.

Ain't no Hakuna Matata bull and sure the ain't no bull ass "everything happens for a reason" goty ass karma . The GOAT Laker shat all over his own franchise this offseason. Think about that for a minute.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We got the great Timmy Duncan ready to take over for Pop. You can have Becky though
    TD as HC would be weird to see tbh lol. Someone makes a horrible play he’s just gunna eye them and not say a word lol

Thread Information