Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But they did not. Did not play. At all. They should pay for my gas and tickets because they didn't even try. People who presumably get paid millions of dollars annually to play and entertain...but no, not these candyasses. them! I am REALLY pissed.

It was also the first time I took a lady to the game. Will be the last...we all looked like losers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You took a date to a Spurs game in enemy territory?

That's an even worse idea than bowling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that sounds terrible.

I would have drank tons of alcohol at the arena to ease the pain

You Are All My Bitches Morg1411's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that sounds terrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, i feel the "lady" part ... i went through the exact same in game 2 against NO last year. Not to the game, but our initial entertainment was going to be a good spurs game.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    that sounds terrible.

Thats what most mavs fans were doing during game 2 at the ATT center, I saw about 20 drunk mavs fans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . I'm about to start drinking now and will not stop until tomorrows game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you obviously didn't get any

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But they did not. Did not play. At all. They should pay for my gas and tickets because they didn't even try. People who presumably get paid millions of dollars annually to play and entertain...but no, not these candyasses. them! I am REALLY pissed.

It was also the first time I took a lady to the game. Will be the last...we all looked like losers.
    was this your first date? this sounds interesting.

the question is.... did YOU bring your A game last nite?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i was in the San Fran and im friends with Thomas Howard (of the Raiders) and he hooked me and some of his family members with tickets to game 4 of the Warriors Mavs. so drunk we almost started a fight, that was still the most fun i had at a game even though we lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't worry it happens to the best of us

i went to a game in november in houston and we ended up getting blownout

i ended up going back in march and we ended up winning i just had to catch my greyhound so i was all in a hurry

i know its only a 3 hour drive compared to a 5 hour drie but it's the risk we take

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry without pics I call BS!

Can't Start Threads
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you followed a bunch of Quitters and thought they would compete. You should have been paying attention for the last 2 years.

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of this, the Spurs are officially doomed now. My mother just called to tell me that she's going to Game 4. It's not the first time she's gone to an opposing arena for a playoff game. In fact, she's been a number of road playoff games:

2001 WCSF at Dallas, Game 4
    2003 WCSF at LA, Game 4
    2004 WCSF at LA, Game 3
    2005 WCSF at Seattle, Game 4
    2006 WCFR at Sacramento, Game 3
    2006 WCSF at Dallas, Game 3
    2008 WCSF at New Orleans, Game 1

The unfortunate common denominator of each of those games is that the Spurs lost -- and lost several of them handily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of this, the Spurs are officially doomed now. My mother just called to tell me that she's going to Game 4. It's not the first time she's gone to an opposing arena for a playoff game. In fact, she's been a number of road playoff games:

2003 WCSF at LA, Game 4
    2004 WCSF at LA, Game 3

The unfortunate common denominator of each of those games is that the Spurs lost -- and lost several of them handily.
    at least in all those games the spurs did lead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2003 WCSF at LA, Game 4
    2004 WCSF at LA, Game 3

Make her not go!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

'

At least you took the time and effort to support your team on the road paying not only for your own, but also your lady's tickets.

Major props from one Spurs fan to another bro.
    Sorry for the bad shooting night, but it happens.

Make it up to the lady in game 7 in San Antone.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2003 WCSF at LA, Game 4
    2004 WCSF at LA, Game 3

I say, time for her luck to change! Send her and make sure she has a great seat to see the beat down of the Mavs!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i was in the San Fran and im friends with Thomas Howard (of the Raiders) and he hooked me and some of his family members with tickets to game 4 of the Warriors Mavs. so drunk we almost started a fight, that was still the most fun i had at a game even though we lost.
    How do you know Thomas Howard? He's my second favorite player on the Raiders (Asomugha being the first).

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

I fell sorry for you. But you can be a Mavs fan. Drive to Dallas again for Game #4.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Wow.......I feel like I need to buy you dinner or something after that. Don't worry. SA is one or 2 older veteran players signing for minimum contracts away from getting even OLDER than they are right now.

One Bad Ass MoFo SouthTexasRancher's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was this your first date?

Thread Information