Page 650 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 1505506006406466476486496506516526536546607007501150 ... LastLast
Results 16,226 to 16,250 of 40770
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about the people who need to be put in a medically induced coma otherwise they’d die of septic shock? them too, just die?

Your ventilator fears are highly irrational. Never bring that up outside of ST. You’ll be laughed out of the room.
    The three reports I've seen max out ventilator mortality at ~30%. I'll certainly allow for primitive application of protocols early and even say the NYC figure is above the 25% actually reported. Still seems like a better bet than thoughts and prayers therapy if one's situation gets that bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trill. Take vitamin D supplements, bro.
    And C, zinc, and quercetin. Get yourself a pulse oximeter, too. Below 90, go see a doc.

Thanks for the health advice but I'm 100% positive I'm healthier and in much better shape than you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

^ this is in Missouri but I'm guessing it'll spread like covid
    Honestly, it makes sense considering these places can barely pay their rent. Perhaps it's just better practice to not eat out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [personal attack]
    [boredom]

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The three reports I've seen max out ventilator mortality at ~30%. I'll certainly allow for primitive application of protocols early and even say the NYC figure is above the 25% actually reported. Still seems like a better bet than thoughts and prayers therapy if one's situation gets that bad.
    New Study Shows Nearly 9 in 10 Covid-19 Patients on Ventilators Don’t Make It

April 22, 2020

outcomes for more than 2,600 patients found

an extraordinarily high 88% death rate among Covid-19 patients in the New York City

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-22/almost-9-in-10-covid-19-patients-on-ventilators-died-in-study

remdesivir helps survivors exit hospital earlier, but has no effect on mortality

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Dems love racial division. They also like gender division and that's why they push fake pay gap nonsense for decades. And it's why Biden doesn't care about the presumption of innocence. They do the same with race. And they'll continue to do that going forward. Studies show conservatives whites have a lower in-group bias than the average black or Hispanic. Racism isn't a major threat from conservatives. Going forward it should be even less but that could change as a result of the left preaching white hatred.
    Conservative ideology is almost entirely based on racism. Always has been.

You think some people are better than others. There is an obvious hierarchy, with white males at the top of that pyramid. You think this in your head right now, but won't admit it.

All conservative propaganda and talking points feed into this.

"welfare queens" "lazy" "dirty"

"poor people are poor because they make bad decisions" this is a hierarchical statement that puts people without money beneath you, for some perceived moral failing.

The evidence we have about poverty says that bad decisions are caused by poverty, not the other way around. It is therefore a self-feeding cycle.

When inequality is pointed out to you, there is always an excuse. Just like when Christians have the inconsistencies and provably false things from the bible pointed out to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

April 22, 2020

an extraordinarily high 88% death rate among Covid-19 patients in the New York City

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-22/almost-9-in-10-covid-19-patients-on-ventilators-died-in-study

remdesivir helps survivors exit hospital earlier, but has no effect on mortality

Yeah, that's the study that is actually 25%.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a hail Mary
    It might be, but there are people in hail Mary situations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

April 22, 2020

With what we know now, people put on ventilators are already close to dying.
    People have been saved by them. In the early stages when we really did not understand what was going in, they were probably not helpful.
    And this could all change with a month more of data. Science is ongoing. And this is so NEW and perplexing. Because of this people are turning into witch doctors, it even happened to our president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For gosh sakes I just dont want people to get sick and die.
    Not trying to bash you Darrin, but we cant just go Trump on this thing.
    People have done work ALL THEIR LIVES in these areas, we have to stick with them and let them hash it out. And they will agree and disagree just like we will, but that is exactly what we want. That is the strength of this country in science. And rushing things can be very dangerous, science types dont like this thus the disagreement about opening up and staying put. I get it, they both have huge upsides and downsides. Its horribly difficult.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    attention Darrin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It might be, but there are people in hail Mary situations.
    MIGHT AS WELL TAKE CHLOROQUINE BECAUSE A COUPLE OF DOCTORS SOMEWHERE SAID IT WORKED IF YOU'RE IN HAIL MARY MODE

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MIGHT AS WELL TAKE CHLOROQUINE BECAUSE A COUPLE OF DOCTORS SOMEWHERE SAID IT WORKED IF YOU'RE IN HAIL MARY MODE
    Triggered Cuck

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    attention Darrin

What are you implying, that healthy people between 20 and 40 will be the the majority of deaths like the Spanish flu?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With what we know now, people put on ventilators are already close to dying.
    People have been saved by them. In the early stages when we really did not understand what was going in, they were probably not helpful.
    And this could all change with a month more of data. Science is ongoing. And this is so NEW and perplexing. Because of this people are turning into witch doctors, it even happened to our president.
    Its what we have always known. Per 1993 study on patients on ventilator survival rate.
    Conclusion: We conclude that age, cause of acute respiratory failure, and duration of mechanical ventilation have specific influences on the generally poor outcome of mechanical ventilation for acute respiratory failure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Wishes He Could Replace Fauci with the Doctor Who Saved Him from Vietnam

WASHINGTON —Donald Trump wishes he could replace Anthony Fauci with the podiatrist who helped him avoid serving in the Vietnam War, Trump said on Thursday.

Speaking to reporters,

Trump disparaged Fauci by arguing that

he is not “half the doctor” that his former podiatrist was.

“You tell Tony to do something,

and he says he has to look at a bunch of numbers and charts first,

and even then he maybe doesn’t do what you told him to,”
    Trump complained.

“You asked my foot doctor in Queens to say I had bone spurs and,

boom, ten minutes later you got the note.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-wishes-he-could-replace-fauci-with-the-doctor-who-saved-him-from-vietnam

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actualy at one presser Trashcan Man said it might even be a good idea to take Chloroquine prophylacticly. That was before he moved on to swallowing Lysol and shoving a UV light up your ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actualy at one presser Trashcan Man said it might even be a good idea to take Chloroquine prophylacticly. That was before he moved on to swallowing Lysol and shoving a UV light up your ass.
    Just FYI, Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine aren't the same thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just FYI, Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine aren't the same thing
    You’re right, my sincerest apologies. It was Hydroxychloroquine that Trashcan Man recommended taking prophylatically.

Thread Information