Page 227 of 376 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,675 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you plat Sekiro yet?
    He stopped to play persona 4

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He stopped to play persona 4
    Playing 龍が如く0 lately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm reduced to playing Paper Mario, Origami King.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum not to be a parrot like apalisoc but you need to get Tsushima as soon as possible. I cant stop playing it.

Might have it beat by the weekend.

I'm platting this one definitely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum not to be a parrot like apalisoc but you need to get Tsushima as soon as possible. I cant stop playing it.

Might have it beat by the weekend.

I'm platting this one definitely.
    Sorry man, I don't buy $60 games unless they're something I want to play that very second.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry man, I don't buy $60 games unless it's a Persona le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bought RDR2 at full price too. But of the three games I bought for full price $60 this gen, the other two were Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal.

Though I did buy Yakuza Kiwami 2 on launch date for full price too, but that was a $50 game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bought RDR2 at full price too. But of the three games I bought for full price $60 this gen, the other two were Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal.

Though I did buy Yakuza Kiwami 2 on launch date for full price too, but that was a $50 game.
    Have you played Atelier? This friend of mine has been pushing for me to play that game for months now.

The graphics throw me off. Too anime like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you played Atelier? This friend of mine has been pushing for me to play that game for months now.

The graphics throw me off. Too anime like.
    Nah, can't say those games look very interesting, not trying to be kawaii as

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, can't say those games look very interesting, not trying to be kawaii as
    Yeah those games look fruity af to me.

Gear towards girls mostly, maybe?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    So a few days into Ghost of Tsushima. i really dig the gameplay. but the main story is pretty meh. gamplay borrows similar elements from games like Days Gone/Shadow of Mordor/AC odyssey which i all really enjoyed. the world is fun to explore and the combat is fun and engaging. but yeah the story has been pretty forgettable thus far, really my only gripe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm reduced to playing Paper Mario, Origami King.
    how is that, tbh? I loved the first paper mario on the N64

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how is that, tbh? I loved the first paper mario on the N64
    I didn’t play the first one so I don’t have a good reference point. And I’m still early in the game. I’d say it’s reasonably fun but there’s a recurring battle dynamic that I’m not crazy about. Jury is still out but I was hoping for something in between Odyssey and Mario Maker. Which it is. But I don’t think I’d recommend it yet. Unless you’re getting it for free.

Have you played the Luigi’s Mansion for Switch?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah those games look fruity af to me.

Gear towards girls mostly, maybe?
    Bend over, I’ll ing show you fruity af.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t play the first one so I don’t have a good reference point. And I’m still early in the game. I’d say it’s reasonably fun but there’s a recurring battle dynamic that I’m not crazy about. Jury is still out but I was hoping for something in between Odyssey and Mario Maker. Which it is. But I don’t think I’d recommend it yet. Unless you’re getting it for free.

No I haven't. I have it in my list, but didn't make the cut last time around. Is it good too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I haven't. I have it in my list, but didn't make the cut last time around. Is it good too?
    not sure your exact tastes but Luigi’s Mansion was 9/10 for me. It’s probably a top 7 or so switch game for me. It’s pretty linear and heavily puzzle based. Imo, it’s one of the best games available for the console.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you want a Switch RPG with a rock solid turn based battle mechanic check Nocturne from the Monday Direct

This is IMO the greatest turn based RPG ever made, and I have been a big fan of the turn based RPG genre since playing Final Fantasy IV on the SNES almost 30 years ago ( I'm old )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want a Switch RPG with a rock solid turn based battle mechanic check Nocturne from the Monday Direct

This is IMO the greatest turn based RPG ever made, and I have been a big fan of the turn based RPG genre since playing Final Fantasy IV on the SNES almost 30 years ago ( I'm old )
    Gracias. That’s Spanish for thanks in Japanese. I’ll take a look at that. I’m struggling to find good Switch games. There’s way too many point and click releases and 8 bit trash. I seriously spend most kf
    my time playing Hotline Miami while I wait for to download. And I’m sure I’ve wasted enough money that I could have bought a PS4.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    also managed to snag one of these, should be here tomorrow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gracias. That’s Spanish for thanks in Japanese. I’ll take a look at that. I’m struggling to find good Switch games. There’s way too many point and click releases and 8 bit trash. I seriously spend most kf
    my time playing Hotline Miami while I wait for to download. And I’m sure I’ve wasted enough money that I could have bought a PS4.
    あっ、貴様の・・・マンコ臭うぜ・・・ that's just Japanese for "ah, comment delivered in sweetness" (I know it doesn't quite translate though, so sorry).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    あっ、貴様の・・・マンコ臭うぜ・・・ that's just Japanese for "ah, comment delivered in sweetness" (I know it doesn't quite translate though, so sorry).
    Ok. I’m bending over with apprehension.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok. I’m bending over with apprehension.
    I love this battle theme from Nocturne. You can just make out the singer yelling "One more god rejected!" at times

I hope the voice acting doesn't ruin it (there was none in any version of the PS2 game)

Gotta warn though, the good ending is ing hard to get in Nocturne. Well the bad ending. But the bad ending is the good ending in this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not sure your exact tastes but Luigi’s Mansion was 9/10 for me. It’s probably a top 7 or so switch game for me. It’s pretty linear and heavily puzzle based. Imo, it’s one of the best games available for the console.
    nice, i'll probably pick luigi and paper mario on the next round... thanks

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Xbox reveal didn't look too cool. Halo, what is this 2007? smh

I'm regretting not getting a PS4 instead of my xbone on that blackfriday 2 years ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Xbox reveal didn't look too cool. Halo, what is this 2007? smh

I'm regretting not getting a PS4 instead of my xbone on that blackfriday 2 years ago
    Never understood buying an XBox One unless one is a huge fan of Halo or Forza. Series X makes a lot more sense since it's more powerful than PS5 and they're actually getting ports of all the good third party games now and they have added some hiqh quality first party studios in Obsidian and Ninja Theory. But XBox One was basically a failed HTPC and that campaign to target casuals made them cheap out on gpu and not give a about actually getting games people wanted. Don Mattrick really ed the XBox brand over thinking he'd make into another Wii but with television support.

The Series X reveal was still 1000x better than the XBox One reveal

Thread Information