Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any guesses out there? Seems like most of the “talent” is being signed right now. Dejuan Blair probably on the treadmill plotting his comeback. If Manu came back for a couple games would that postpone his HOF eligibility? Spurs still got Jeff Ayres still on speed dial

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have a pretty good pipeline of guys in Austin. Maybe Sammy and Pop can make up and Sammy can double dip for Pop’s stubborness.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have a pretty good pipeline of guys in Austin. Maybe Sammy and Pop can make up and Sammy can double dip for Pop’s stubborness.
    Dont think it will happen but I would be all for it. I am guessing we cannot sign another teams 2 way player. I am hoping he gets to play some on the Knicks but their bigs seem to be healthy.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    dejuan blair

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Return of the King!
    Austin Daye

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one. Why would they? They’re fully vaxed, and likely boosted, too, and I don’t believe they’ve ever had more than 1 player in protocols at a time. As a counterpoint, ATL Now has nine players simultaneously in protocols, and Miami just signed our gleague center so they would have 8 players in order to be able to play tonight.

Some teams get it. Some teams don’t.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one. Why would they? They’re fully vaxed, and likely boosted, too, and I don’t believe they’ve ever had more than 1 player in protocols at a time. As a counterpoint, ATL Now has nine players simultaneously in protocols, and Miami just signed our gleague center so they would have 8 players in order to be able to play tonight.

I'm pretty sure that other teams are vaxxed and boosted too, Exstatic. I'd put our current minimal COVID challenges at the feet of luck more than anything...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might be a good strategy, Sign your entire opponent's G-League roster so you know their playbook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't test for a problem there won't be no problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't test for a problem there won't be no problem.
    The Trump approach. That’s worked so well.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I am pretty sure we have more then one player out at this current time. My guess since they just started popping up we will get more in future days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure that other teams are vaxxed and boosted too, Exstatic. I'd put our current minimal COVID challenges at the feet of luck more than anything...
    You’d probably be surprised at vax rates on other teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the prophecy is fulfilled and the return of the golden goat JIMMER

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’d probably be surprised at vax rates on other teams.
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...nt-sources-say

nba is 95%

30*15=450
    95% is 427.5 most would be 23 players not vaccinated. so if every team has 1 not vaccinated that means 7 teams are fully vaccinated. I am sure more players have gotten it since then although probably not many.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah saying Spurs are more safe because they are more vaxed is so dumb. Just a matter of time, maybe that shortened quarantine time may help teams keep playing without these scrub signings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am pretty sure we have more then one player out at this current time. My guess since they just started popping up we will get more in future days.
    As of now, it’s two, Dejounte who’s almost done, and two way player Cacok as of today. I’m on Twitter constantly, and Woj and Shams echo each and every player who goes on protocols. They even had Cacok today. Nobody’s keeping any secrets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about bringing in Poindexter. High BB IQ

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

nba is 95%

30*15=450
    95% is 427.5 most would be 23 players not vaccinated. so if every team has 1 not vaccinated that means 7 teams are fully vaccinated. I am sure more players have gotten it since then although probably not many.
    Is there actually players playing that are not vaccinated? I thought I read you can't play if you're not. I thought that is why Kyrie is sitting out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carroll lol

No Blair call ups?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As of now, it’s two, Dejounte who’s almost done, and two way player Cacok as of today. I’m on Twitter constantly, and Woj and Shams echo each and every player who goes on protocols. They even had Cacok today. Nobody’s keeping any secrets.
    last I checked 2 is more than 1.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there actually players playing that are not vaccinated? I thought I read you can't play if you're not. I thought that is why Kyrie is sitting out.
    some cities have it but most do not. Kyrie is in a city that does require plavers to be vaxed so he could play in away games. Nets originally did not want a PT player so they held him out of all now he may be playing in the road games but still will not play at home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve been in Vancouver, Toronto, Boca, NYC and now London, England / Glasgow, Scotland since American TG and double vax means nothing in your ability to test positive. Anecdotal but also something for you all to chew on; players can protect themselves and others as much as possible and still catch it. Might only be the sniffles or no symptoms at all butnif they are testing daily it’s going to come up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

nba is 95%

30*15=450
    But are they fully vaccinated and boosted?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    last I checked 2 is more than 1.
    The Cacok situation was announced AFTER my post saying we’ve only had one at a time.

Thread Information