Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White trash.

White and Forbes should not be on the floor at the end of any meaningful game. White shrinks under the big lights and Forbes is a liability on defense.
    Last edited by LongtimeSpursFan; 12-22-2018 at 10:45 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White was outstanding on Harden. That no charge call was a big big turning point. It would have given Harden his 5th foul. Plus White hit that big 3. So your hot take is and so is this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White is the only healthy guard we have that’s good at D

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man some of y'all should just watch and not comment because it's obvious you don't know basketball. White does something no one on this team does he plays D. there were times when Harden would give Kawhi and Danny 40+. White did what he could and did it well offensive rebounds lost the game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White with garbage at the end of this game and that's the truth.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree ,He's a POS !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see any problem with White. One of our future pieces for sure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a decent role player right now, pretty good defender and all-around game, but his horrendous scoring ability is evident..he's just a non-factor in that facet of the game, which hurts in today's league..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White was outstanding on Harden. That no charge call was a big big turning point. It would have given Harden his 5th foul. Plus White hit that big 3. So your hot take is and so is this thread.
    +1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man some of y'all should just watch and not comment because it's obvious you don't know basketball. White does something no one on this team does he plays D. there were times when Harden would give Kawhi and Danny 40+. White did what he could and did it well offensive rebounds lost the game.
    I'm with you on his defense. Also, just look at how inefficient hardens 39 was. The guy was 12-34. If it wasn't for our ty rebounding and second chance points.....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White had an awesome game. Finally somebody that can play man on man defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White is a keeper.

Forbes .....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a complete ing re if you don't like what White did today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dumb thread is dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a decent role player right now, pretty good defender and all-around game, but his horrendous scoring ability is evident..he's just a non-factor in that facet of the game, which hurts in today's league..
    ... So far this season. White has proven to be able to put the ball through the hoop both in the G-league and on the reduced time he had last season. I don't know what the is going on with him this season but I'm sure he will snap out of it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Four year college player.
    23 year old rookie and G League Star
    24 year old summer league MVP
    Right now the only thing keeping him in the league is that he’s an above average defender
    Last edited by LongtimeSpursFan; 12-22-2018 at 11:00 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't figure out whether he can actually shoot or not, seem to lean towards no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is ing trash. He's like Fathead except advanced stats also agree that he's a piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if he’s a guy that shooting is complementary to the rest of his game which involves playmaking as well, whether he needs volume touches to get a rhythm (which he obviously had in college and GlEague, but not in this team). If that’s it, he’s probably finding what his game is at this level like a rookie. It’s really too early for me to be casting an opinion. He’s multifaceted or was at lower levels. He’s still doing some things at NBA level but not the entirety of his game. He’s older to be rookish but it’s what he is right now. I expect him to improve. (I may be dissapointed but it won’t be the first or last time. )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Four year college player.
    23 year old rookie and G League Star
    24 year old summer league MVP
    Right now the only thing keeping him in the league is that he’s an above average defender
    He is above average in athleticism, passing, on court offensive awareness, and defending. He fits in the 'if only he can shoot' category. If he can learn to shoot off an interior catch and shoot, he will be a role player for any team for years to come.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if he’s a guy that shooting is complementary to the rest of his game which involves playmaking as well, whether he needs volume touches to get a rhythm (which he obviously had in college and GlEague, but not in this team). If that’s it, he’s probably finding what his game is at this level like a rookie. It’s really too early for me to be casting an opinion. He’s multifaceted or was at lower levels. He’s still doing some things at NBA level but not the entirety of his game. He’s older to be rookish but it’s what he is right now. I expect him to improve. (I may be disappointed but it won’t be the first or last time. )
    His shooting has varied at different levels; he was a high volume shooter in college and shot 40% in his last season but shot below average in the G-League. He really hasn't bee able to hit them thus far. He is a good defender and passer but without that shot then his fit is less ideal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not fond of White's game. The real damage was done by whoever was guarding Capela.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is above average in athleticism, passing, on court offensive awareness, and defending. He fits in the 'if only he can shoot' category. If he can learn to shoot off an interior catch and shoot, he will be a role player for any team for years to come.
    If he turns out to be an above average shooter then, at 29 that is a great pick. He profiles as a 3rd guard that can play 25 minutes and play either guard spot and defend either position too.

Thread Information