Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is what this would order her assistants regarding info

so this had no idea if was classified or not. she just cared to inform her mouthpiece the NYT about it

disgusting

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater deflecting from Trump's ery tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump had nothing to do with the hired protestors tbh. he did the christian thing which is call the whole thing off. the man is a saint

let's get back to the topic. what do you think about Shillary not knowing what is classified or not and her desire to feed her mouthpiece the NYT at all costs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she's secretary of state and defers wheter something is classified or not to her assistants

holy

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol cant discuss the topic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol the whole thread is a pathetic diversion attempt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol cant discuss the topic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What topic? No one knows what you're talking about. You never source anything. You make up most of what you post. No one believes anything you post and routinely proves you to be a terrible liar.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do you think about Shillary not knowing what is classified or not and her desire to feed her mouthpiece the NYT at all costs?
    Those emails weren't classified top secret when she sent them. They were after the fact.

I know you have a penchant for not knowing the facts but when you start a thread.AT least look for the facts.

got drilled for like 13 hours straight and it was shown live. They didn't find on her. Reps got up with their tails between their legs.

The emails are irrelevant. That's an ineffective strategy of attack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those emails weren't classified top secret when she sent them. They were after the fact.

I know you have a penchant for not knowing the facts but when you start a thread.AT least look for the facts.

got drilled for like 13 hours straight and it was shown live. They didn't find on her. Reps got up with their tails between their legs.

then why would she tell her assistants: "if not classified"

so she didn't know what was classified or not? correct?

either she didn't know, or didn't care

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count

Weak. Sauce. How they were classified doesn't matter. What matters is the contents.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weak. Sauce. How they were classified doesn't matter. What matters is the contents.
    Yeah, it does.

You cant blame someone for sending non-classified emails then retro actively making them classified after they were all sent and say, she sent top secret stuff. That makes no sense and it holds no water.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Those emails weren't classified top secret when she sent them. They were after the fact.I know you have a penchant for not knowing the facts but when you start a thread.AT least look for the facts. got drilled for like 13 hours straight and it was shown live. They didn't find on her. Reps got up with their tails between their legs. The emails are irrelevant. That's an ineffective strategy of attack.
    You are quickly becoming the stupidest most ill informed poster here, congratulations. The state department themselves have already come out and said she sent information classified at the time. Not to mention all of the emails born classified and the NDA she signed stating she knew all of this when taking her seat. I'm not even going to bother and link it, your ass has run away every single time I've shown you to be a complete ing dip .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yeah, it does.

You cant blame someone for sending non-classified emails then retro actively making them classified after they were all sent and say, she sent top secret stuff. That makes no sense and it holds no water.
    you are so ing stupid. You have to be trolling at this point. At least DMX7 trolls well with his Trump support.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are quickly becoming the stupidest most ill informed poster here, congratulations. The state department themselves have already come out and said she sent information classified at the time. Not to mention all of the emails born classified and the NDA she signed stating she knew all of this when taking her seat. I'm not even going to bother and link it, your ass has run away every single time I've shown you to be a complete ing dip .
    Yet here you are replying to me non stop. Living rent free in your head and I dont even know you.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yet here you are replying to me non stop. Living rent free in your head and I dont even know you.
    claiming rent free when someone has to educate you constantly

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You like to ask for facts a lot I see. Find yourself the state department admitting Hillary sent classified emails over her home brew server fact. Be sure to link it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You like to ask for facts a lot I see. Find yourself the state department admitting Hillary sent classified emails over her home brew server fact. Be sure to link it.
    I did google that after you pointed it out.

"Clinton’s spokesman, Brian Fallon, presented the findings as the latest turn in an ongoing struggle between government officials over whether to retroactively classify emails that were not marked as sensitive when they were sent and that Clinton thinks should be made public."

“After a process that has been dominated by bureaucratic infighting that has too often played out in public view, the loudest and leakiest participants in this interagency dispute have now prevailed in blocking any release of these emails,” Fallon said. “This flies in the face of the fact that these emails were unmarked at the time they were sent, and have been called ‘innocuous’ by certain intelligence officials.”

"Clinton has said that none of her emails were marked classified when they were sent. But it is the responsibility of individual government officials to handle classified material appropriately, including by properly marking it as classified, according to experts.

Clinton has also said that the information in question was not classified at the time the emails were sent — a point that intelligence officials have disputed.

State Department spokesman John Kirby said Friday that his agency had not yet made a determination on that key question."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...tary-of-state/

I dont know if you will read the whole article but at lot of questionable efforts by both parties here.

Which is it? FBI is saying 2 things here. That some were classified and they "haven't made a determination" on that "key" question. So which is it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well....

Washington (CNN)The inspector general for the intelligence community has informed members of Congress that some material Hillary Clinton emailed from her private server contained classified information, but it was not identified that way. Because it was not identified, it is unclear whether Clinton realized she was potentially compromising classified information.

The IG reviewed a "limited sampling" of her emails and among those 40 reviewed found that "four contained classified information," wrote the IG Charles McCullough in a letter to Congress. McCullough noted that "none of the emails we reviewed had classification or dissemination markings" but that some "should have been handled as classified, appropriately marked, and transmitted via a secure network."

The four emails in question "were classified when they were sent and are classified now," spokeswoman Andrea Williams told CNN.

McCullough said that State Department Freedom of Information Act officials told the intelligence community IG that "there are potentially hundreds of classified emails within the approximately 30,000 provided by former Secretary Clinton."
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/24/politi...ce-department/

Also...

xclusive: Dozens of Clinton emails were classified from the start, U.S. rules suggest

In the small fraction of emails made public so far, Reuters has found at least 30 email threads from 2009, representing scores of individual emails, that include what the State Department's own "Classified" stamps now identify as so-called 'foreign government information.' The U.S. government defines this as any information, written or spoken, provided in confidence to U.S. officials by their foreign counterparts.

This sort of information, which the department says Clinton both sent and received in her emails, is the only kind that must be "presumed" classified, in part to protect national security and the integrity of diplomatic interactions, according to U.S. regulations examined by Reuters.

"It's born classified," said J. William Leonard, a former director of the U.S. government's Information Security Oversight Office (ISOO). Leonard was director of ISOO, part of the White House's National Archives and Records Administration, from 2002 until 2008, and worked for both the Bill Clinton and George W. Bush administrations.

"If a foreign minister just told the secretary of state something in confidence, by U.S. rules that is classified at the moment it's in U.S. channels and U.S. possession," he said in a telephone interview, adding that for the State Department to say otherwise was "blowing smoke."
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0QQ0BW20150821

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I did google that after you pointed it out."Clinton’s spokesman, Brian Fallon, presented the findings as the latest turn in an ongoing struggle between government officials over whether to retroactively classify emails that were not marked as sensitive when they were sent and that Clinton thinks should be made public."“After a process that has been dominated by bureaucratic infighting that has too often played out in public view, the loudest and leakiest participants in this interagency dispute have now prevailed in blocking any release of these emails,” Fallon said. “This flies in the face of the fact that these emails were unmarked at the time they were sent, and have been called ‘innocuous’ by certain intelligence officials.” "Clinton has said that none of her emails were marked classified when they were sent. But it is the responsibility of individual government officials to handle classified material appropriately, including by properly marking it as classified, according to experts. Clinton has also said that the information in question was not classified at the time the emails were sent — a point that intelligence officials have disputed.State Department spokesman John Kirby said Friday that his agency had not yet made a determination on that key question."https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...tary-of-state/I dont know if you will read the whole article but at lot of questionable efforts by both parties here. Which is it? FBI is saying 2 things here. That some were classified and they "haven't made a determination" on that "key" question. So which is it?
    You counter with quotes from Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon? Be honest...are you trolling or just dumb. Be honest, I'm having a hard time believing you are just dumb. Read from my post #152 and onward. Plenty of information and articles there. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=256086&page=8

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is what this would order her assistants regarding info

so this had no idea if was classified or not. she just cared to inform her mouthpiece the NYT about it

disgusting
    Her mouthpiece:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...m-company.html

Why are you such an idiot?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You counter with quotes from Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon? Be honest...are you trolling or just dumb. Be honest, I'm having a hard time believing you are just dumb. Read from my post #152 and onward. Plenty of information and articles there. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=256086&page=8
    Does it matter who it was? The emails were unmarked.

She's most likely culpable for something but putting 100% blame on her is pretty stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nuked

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does it matter who it was? The emails were unmarked.

She's most likely culpable for something but putting 100% blame on her is pretty stupid.
    Yep, they were all unmarked.

Clinton asked aide to remove classified markings more than once

A year before Hillary Clinton apparently asked one of her top aides to remove the classification markings from a sensitive do ent and send it to her over an unsecured network, she pushed the same aide to remove a different do ent from the State Department's classified system and email it to her without markings.

The pair of email exchanges hint at the pattern of disregard for record-keeping practices that landed Clinton and her staff under investigation by the FBI this summer for potentially mishandling classified information.

The more recent email, written in June 2011, was made public Friday by the State Department in an overnight dump of do ents lacking subject fields or other distinguishing headers.

In that email, Clinton asked Jake Sullivan, one of her top advisers, to remove the markings from a set of seemingly classified talking points and send it to her "nonsecure" after State Department staff were too slow to send the do ent over a secure fax line.

But in Feb. 2010, Clinton had made a similar demand of Sullivan after drafts of a diplomatic statement were made on the agency's classified network.

"It's a public statement! Just email it," Clinton wrote after Sullivan informed her of the delay she would face in receiving the do ent until it was converted to an unclassified format.

"Trust me, I share your exasperation," Sullivan replied. "But until ops converts it to the unclassified email system, there is no physical way for me to email it. I can't even access it."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cl...rticle/2579993

Thread Information