Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1376
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    [SIZE=2][FONT=arial]

KR went there to kill, not to defend himself.
    Then why did he run away from his attacker?

He put himself a situation where he could "defend himself' against an attacker with skateboard.
    Lol he had no way of knowing that he would be attacked by somebody with a skateboard. He had no possibility way to orchestrate this ingenious plan where he telepathically provokes Rosenbaum into attacking him.

Do you genuinely believe that people aren't allowed to defend themselves with deadly force in the US?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    You're crying because a guy was shot after attacking a kid carrying a gun. How do you not see the irony is your post?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, he will soon be called “RINO Rittenhouse” “an” shunned.

Just as Republicans banned the Confederacy after discovering that founder Jefferson Davis was a Democrat!
    Last edited by Ef-man; 11-21-2021 at 11:13 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretending Latinos are liberal.
    Have you been to Mexico or South American in general? Tell me how you like that conservatism...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're crying because a guy was shot after attacking a kid carrying a gun. How do you not see the irony is your post?
    LOL you ignorant mother ers are hilarious.

The first guy he shot was unarmed. 3 shots he went down, then KR shot his PRONE VICTIM dead.

At that point KR aka "the kid" of 18 years, was not being attacked by an unarmed guy.

kid? holy ing , irony?
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-22-2021 at 09:06 AM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The first guy he shot was unarmed. 3 shots he went down, then KR shot him dead.

At that point KR aka "the kid" of 18 years, was not being attacked by an unarmed guy.

kid? holy ing , irony?
    Yep, tenhouse should have been convicted

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

kid? holy ing , irony?

bwahahaha. How stupid are you? It doesnt matter if he was armed or not. He was chasing Rittenhouse with a mob helping him. He a threw a kick at him trying to injure him and put him down. Rittenhouse felt his life in danger and took the punk out. Game over. You spineless democrats have to attack in packs. Rittenhouse would have probably fought him with fists if it wasnt for the mob coming at him. The world is a now a better place.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    So you're saying leftists behave like creatures incapable of rational thought?

It all makes sense now

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count

kid? holy ing , irony?
    Rosenbaum was going for his gun and it's not illegal to shoot an unarmed attacker. How is it not self-defense?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t get the left trying to make a child molester some type of hero you all some sick s

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Killer Rittenhouse using HOLLOW POINT BULLETS to murder his fellow citizens?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you been to Mexico or South American in general? Tell me how you like that conservatism...
    Last I checked neither of those two countries were voting in the US.

I'd say it's pretty close in Texas. I don't think you can peg a Hispanic as voting one way or the other based on being Hispanic. Many military and ex-military folks vote red, while some of the inner city folks and maybe along the border vote blue. I doubt you'll find many rural liberals though. Democrats, maybe. I don't equate the two necessarily. You think they care about LGBTQ rights in Mexico or South America?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, i didnt know Kenosha was owned by the pedo, skateboard got and the blown up biceps .

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    How was it murder if he was acting in self defense? You really don't like having discussions about anything. You live in echo chamber.

lol "his fellow citizens" who were attacking him.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How was it murder if he was acting in self defense? You really don't like having discussions about anything. You live in echo chamber.

lol "his fellow citizens" who were attacking him.
    Why are u trying? You should know u cant win an argument with a re .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you acknowledge they're a threat but also say anyone that tries to stop any threat deserves to die. Which as I've stated so many times is what I take issue

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    So you acknowledge they're a threat but also say anyone that tries to stop any threat deserves to die. Which as I've stated so many times is what I take issue
    No, they are a threat in the sense that one should stay away from them. There's more than one way to handle a threat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's a shame

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last I checked neither of those two countries were voting in the US.
    We're not discussing who votes in the US, we're talking about where are white conservatives going to escape to when 'Murica demographics inevitably makes white conservatives a minority.

The whole thing is built on a giant red-herring that claims white conservatives would flee the country if they're not accepted here. They wouldn't, there's no place to go. They would try to secede and then take it in the ass like Robert E Lee did.

I'd say it's pretty close in Texas. I don't think you can peg a Hispanic as voting one way or the other based on being Hispanic. Many military and ex-military folks vote red, while some of the inner city folks and maybe along the border vote blue. I doubt you'll find many rural liberals though. Democrats, maybe. I don't equate the two necessarily. You think they care about LGBTQ rights in Mexico or South America?
    I'm Hispanic and my perception is that they don't largely care about LGBTQ rights, but they do care about calling them and their family rapists or criminals, they care about having a path to citizenship, they care about the general xenophobia, they care about Dreamers, etc. These are all areas where the red team is on the wrong side of the fence when it comes to Hispanics (with perhaps the sole exception of Cubans, who are showered with green cards, unlike other groups).

I think we discussed this at length with Andy a while back. Hispanics are a demographic ripe for conservative takeover via the religious angle, being family oriented, and certain perception of exclusivity that they like to have being in America and denying same for others that are not their own family, but that's where it ends.

Ask them what they think about unions and union work. These are people that grew up oppressed not just by big government, but big corp as well.

They're people that are extremely flexible and already had to adapt. You see that in their laziness when it comes to showing up to vote. They don't care, they'll make it work with whoever is in charge. But if you treat them like trash or your enemy, you're definitely not getting their vote.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They said he had FMJs. Hollow points are safer for collaterals since they drop more KE at the target.

Also a lot of ranges will not allow FMJs so many people who target shoot are using HPs if they can get them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They said he had FMJs. Hollow points are safer for collaterals since they drop more KE at the target.

Also a lot of ranges will not allow FMJs so many people who target shoot are using HPs if they can get them.
    Yeah 55gr FMJ I heard...but those don't say varmint & predator on the box

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're not discussing who votes in the US, we're talking about where are white conservatives going to escape to when 'Murica demographics inevitably makes white conservatives a minority.
    The Koreans and Chinese will own it by then.
    The whole thing is built on a giant red-herring that claims white conservatives would flee the country if they're not accepted here. They wouldn't, there's no place to go. They would try to secede and then take it in the ass like Robert E Lee did.
    It's funny you say that like Robert E Lee means something to me or that white culture is somehow sacrosanct to me yet I married a Mexican. You cannot troll me with comments about the deep South or confederate figures, flags or else. I am comfortable in my Native American skin.
    I'm Hispanic and my perception is that they don't largely care about LGBTQ rights, but they do care about calling them and their family rapists or criminals, they care about having a path to citizenship, they care about the general xenophobia, they care about Dreamers, etc. These are all areas where the red team is on the wrong side of the fence when it comes to Hispanics (with perhaps the sole exception of Cubans, who are showered with green cards, unlike other groups).
    They care about what everyone cares about. If they don't care about LGBTQ rights or if they don't support abortion rights then they aren't technically liberal. These ideals you mention are basic needs. Path to citizenship doesn't necessarily mean AmneSTAY (heh). Most registered Hispanics were born here. , many of them likely have ancestors on this land before any Gringo set foot on it. You see a Hispanic man "where you from?" "Menard". "No where are you from originally" "Menard". "What about your parents and grandparents? "Oh, they came from Uvalde".
    I think we discussed this at length with Andy a while back. Hispanics are a demographic ripe for conservative takeover via the religious angle, being family oriented, and certain perception of exclusivity that they like to have being in America and denying same for others that are not their own family, but that's where it ends.
    They are fierce patriots (and sports fans tbh). They are quintessential conservatives once they become established and conservatism benefits them. It's easy to be liberal when you're in need. It's harder when you're not. You almost have to be either committed to the cause or you just have to have an active Twitter account and project liberalism, but not live it (Pelosi et al).
    Ask them what they think about unions and union work. These are people that grew up oppressed not just by big government, but big corp as well.
    Many poor white people are the same. Union jobs are hard to get and good to have, especially if you work for the railroad (in some states). They won't get many in Texas unless they are tradesmen and belong to ones like the IBEW.
    They're people that are extremely flexible and already had to adapt. You see that in their laziness when it comes to showing up to vote. They don't care, they'll make it work with whoever is in charge. But if you treat them like trash or your enemy, you're definitely not getting their vote.
    My kind of people tbh

Thread Information