Page 719 of 1588 FirstFirst ... 2196196697097157167177187197207217227237297698191219 ... LastLast
Results 17,951 to 17,975 of 39692
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    UKRAINE
    Published June 1, 2022 9:04am EDT

Zelenskyy says Ukraine losing 60-100 service members daily in intense eastern fighting.

Zelenskyy says 500 Ukrainian fighters are wounded every day.

~~~

a. they ed around.
    b. they found out.
    c. "you have a nice day."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    UKRAINE

Published June 6, 2022 8:53am EDT

Ukraine-Russia war: As Kyiv's losses mount, how long can they keep up the battle?

President Volodymyr Zelenskyy says Ukraine is now losing 60 to 100 soldiers each day in combat

~~~

Z, pissin' & moanin' once & again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    UK sending Multi missile launchers

Meanwhile Russia sending...160 Ukrainian's' home in a body bag.

"Ukraine morgue begins identification process after Russia hands over 160 body bags."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Meanwhile Russia sending...160 Ukrainian's' home in a body bag.

"Ukraine morgue begins identification process after Russia hands over 160 body bags."

Yeah its sad

Ukranians leave their dead om the battlefield. Most of them forcibly conscripted civilians.

Good on Putin to at least return their remains so their wives and daughters can give them a proper burial.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah its sad

Ukranians leave their dead om the battlefield. Most of them forcibly conscripted civilians.

Good on Putin to at least return their remains so their wives and daughters can give them a proper burial.
    Putin shouldn't have killed them in the first place.

All he has to do is go home.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Putin shouldn't have killed them in the first place.

All he has to do is go home.
    Like we shoulda went home in Korea.
    Like we shoulda went home in Vietnam.
    Like we shoulda went home in Afghanistan.

On & on. We've nary room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like we shoulda went home in Korea.
    Like we shoulda went home in Vietnam.
    Like we shoulda went home in Afghanistan.

On & on. We've nary room.
    Chimp forgot we killed millions all over the world on our empire building

Chimp

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chimp forgot we killed millions all over the world on our empire building

Chimp
    hater desperate to change the subject.

As always.

hater

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hater desperate to change the subject.

As always.

hater
    Sure Jan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our best customer

Coke is one uva drug.

Slava kokaine!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Our best customer

Coke is one uva drug.

Slava kokaine!
    He's a megalomaniac.

My MIL is one as well.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin must have expected the/this response from the West, every bit of it. Sure, MSM will assure us that he did not, but that's ridiculous, he knew and did what he's done nonetheless. His enemies never embraced him even during the calm period after the USSR fall. There was always side remarks, cut downs, rubbing his nose in it, et al. That wasn't lost on him, make no mistake. He toted up the insults, forgetting not a one.

He's obviously made his deal, his arrangement with China. That is the linchpin and our chief concern. It must be a deep and assured partnership for the long term, otherwise Putin woulda never crossed over into Ukr with this deadly of a commitment. [Most likely] the quid pro quo is China gets to whack out Taiwan with Russia's assistance, blessing. Will/Would we intervene at that point? I can't seriously imagine we would, but I may be tragically surprised. We're not going to go nuclear over a hole like Taiwan, that's what China/Russia are wagering. Hope the wager is a winner.
    China is wagering on Russian while piling on investments in US bonds?
    Nah...
    China needs us in a bad way, we are much larger consumers than Russia, much more valuable in the long run. We are a consistent consumer that China just has to have the always ongoing trade negotiations and the warnings of playing with their currency. And the oligarchs in Russia go for the fancy stuff in Europe. China is in it for the long haul. If anything, they will be dissuaded from just taking over any country in the mannner that the Russians have bungled.
    China, I am almost positive, would rather not be in this spot. Probably like every other country in the world. The only thing good about it is China thinks they may have their time to play in the major sea lanes they have built artificial islands in and such. We just sent a big group of ships along with other countries defying their claims.

Putin did not expect the Ukrainians to fight so hard giving the West enough hope to arm them. I dont think the Western Europeans and ourselves would done much of anything besides sanctions had this been quick victory.

all imo of course but I feel its consistent with what has gone on. Please notify me which post number in which you would actually like to engage in some sort of discourse other than silly stuff. I dont mind this at all.
    Last edited by pgardn; 06-06-2022 at 08:40 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah...
    China needs us in a bad way, we are much larger consumers than Russia, much more valuable in the long run. We are a consistent consumer that China just has to have the always ongoing trade negotiations and the warnings of playing with their currency. And the oligarchs in Russia go for the fancy stuff in Europe. China is in it for the long haul. If anything, they will be dissuaded from just taking over any country in the mannner that the Russians have bungled.
    China, I am almost positive, would rather not be in this spot. Probably like every other country in the world. The only thing good about it is China thinks they may have their time to play in the major sea lanes they have built artificial islands in and such. We just sent a big group of ships along with other countries defying their claims.

Putin did not expect the Ukrainians to fight so hard giving the West enough hope to arm them. I dont think the Western Europeans and ourselves would done much of anything besides sanctions had this been quick victory.

all imo of course but I feel its consistent with what has gone on. Please notify me which post number in which you would actually like to engage in some sort of discourse other than silly stuff. I dont mind this at all.
    If China didn't want to be in this spot, Russia would've never crossed into Ukr.

To believe that Putin didn't expect precisely what he's received across the board is just following Western media enabled by the U.S. gov't. Portraying him as fresh off a turnip truck in terms of war planning/execution is wrong. Does he do it like us? No. He does it like Russia did back in WWII. when they won II. for us all. Sure, we didn't want to be seen with Stalin after he'd done the wet work, but that's just our pride...and proceeded to do it like we do it now in Korea, Vietnam and Afghanistan. Sure, we pay the boys a lot better now than in the other war's and they ain't layin' "so cold, so still" in a foreign cemetery's...we're better at bringing 'em home now alive, all blown to and back, but alive, then pander for a hand out for 'em and we'll send you a Wound Warrior's Project Blanket...they're all ed up, but alive...some of the wives have gone AWOL, only ma & pa remain posted---you couldn't drag 'em away.

---

I've missed ya, peeg, old horse. - Dale

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If China didn't want to be in this spot, Russia would've never crossed into Ukr.

To believe that Putin didn't expect precisely what he's received across the board is just following Western media enabled by the U.S. gov't. Portraying him as fresh off a turnip truck in terms of war planning/execution is wrong. Does he do it like us? No. He does it like Russia did back in WWII. when they won II. for us all. Sure, we didn't want to be seen with Stalin after he'd done the wet work, but that's just our pride...and proceeded to do it like we do it now in Korea, Vietnam and Afghanistan. Sure, we pay the boys a lot better now than in the other war's and they ain't layin' "so cold, so still" in a foreign cemetery's...we're better at bringing 'em home now alive, all blown to and back, but alive, then pander for a hand out for 'em and we'll send you a Wound Warrior's Project Blanket...they're all ed up, but alive...some of the wives have gone AWOL, only ma & pa remain posted---you couldn't drag 'em away.

---

I've missed ya, peeg, old horse. - Dale
    I firmly believe that China has no control of what Putin will do. It’s not like they are natural allies. China just has to adjust to make sure they are in the best economic and political position they can be given the situation. China prides itself on being a controlled economic powerhouse. With this comes the ability to project power to carry out economic stability and growth just like us, but without the mess of a democracy. The political elite who know best will control the military and the people.

Putin is not fresh off the turnip truck. This was a huge undertaking, a gamble that Ukraine would capitulate quickly so that the West had no ability to help. Just like Crimea. A real problem was that these two countries had already had a limited war going since 2014. Ukraine was familiar with the sacrifices, the question was, could they be overwhelmed quickly. It did not work out. Putin is old and he has always had the horrors of the Soviet Union dying to live with. He has said as much multiple times he just puts it into grandiose language. There are no superheroes that fit your needs. Reality is messy.

He royally fked up Russia and Ukraine. And made the rest of the world worse off. Putin wanted and still wants all of Ukraine. He will not see this happen in his life Imo. So now he saves face with altered definitions of success. But still clings to Russia owning Europe in his dreams. Hopefully he goes away somehow because most of the rest of the world is worse off for this mess.

let’s get the history straightened out:

Russia/ Soviets did not WIN WWII for us all. They were allies with Nazi Germany until they got turned on.These two countries planned dividing up Europe between them. When Germany could not take GB they turned East on the Soviets. The Germans got a butt kicking in Russia. Then the Soviets fresh off a victory moved West, and the US and GB went east. When the two forces met one side produced a free Europe, the other side made a land grab they had already planned for WITH NAZI GERMANY. Ask Poland what it feels like to be double invaded. This is why they are most likely Russias largest worry now. The Poles will not let what they went through happen again. I’m not fond of this glorification of Stalin and his slaughter of his own people and Eastern Europe. Of course the Soviets fought valiantly for their own land. But after that they made a giant land grab. Stalin was as bad as Hitler, just much less organized. This bs concerning the Soviets and Stalin has been romanticized. Its pure crap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another mission accomplished and mass evacuation to Siberian Labor camps incoming.....

So you are literally rooting for concentration camps?

holy balls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [beep boop ] [bull Russian propaganda point #1 omitted, because Putin, that's why]
    Cheers
    -------------------------------------------------------------

[beep boop]And you still believe US governments lies that russia will invade anyday now
    Lemming
    [beep boop]Aint no invasion gonna happen. [bull talking points omitted for brevity-RG]
    Regardless there will be no russian boots on ukranian soil. All this invasion talk is propaganda for internal US consumption.
    ...[beep boop]
    I stand by my call. Russia wont invade ukraine anytime soon. Their invasion is not imminent as re US claims.
    Cheers
    [beep boop]There wont be any invasion. Russia will discoose their next steps to the public in response to NATO rejection of their proporsals.
    [bull russian propaganda talking point omitted, because Putin, that's why-RG]
    [beep boop]If you check Putins speech he clearly says all this has been planned months in advance. They are just executing the plan now.
    [bull russian propaganda talking point omitted, because Putin, that's why-RG]
    When how and where is all up to Russia. My guess is this will go slowly and methodically. Like a Boa constrictor.

[beep boop][insert current Russian propaganda talking point #1 here]
    and
    [insert Russian propaganda talking point #2 here]
    You guys are brainwashed for not believing this stuff.
    [beep boop][repeats bull Russian propaganda talking point #1]

Belarus president stands in front of map indicating Moldova invasion plans
    https://news.yahoo.com/belarus-presi...225544159.html

"genius" Putin and his allies

"That's the strongest peace force I've ever seen," Trump said. "There were more army tanks than I've ever seen. They're gonna keep peace all right."
    I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful," Trump said. "So, Putin is now saying, 'It's independent,' a large section of Ukraine. I said, 'How smart is that?' "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I firmly believe that China has no control of what Putin will do. It’s not like they are natural allies. China just has to adjust to make sure they are in the best economic and political position they can be given the situation. China prides itself on being a controlled economic powerhouse. With this comes the ability to project power to carry out economic stability and growth just like us, but without the mess of a democracy. The political elite who know best will control the military and the people.

Putin is not fresh off the turnip truck. This was a huge undertaking, a gamble that Ukraine would capitulate quickly so that the West had no ability to help. Just like Crimea. A real problem was that these two countries had already had a limited war going since 2014. Ukraine was familiar with the sacrifices, the question was, could they be overwhelmed quickly. It did not work out. Putin is old and he has always had the horrors of the Soviet Union dying to live with. He has said as much multiple times he just puts it into grandiose language. There are no superheroes that fit your needs. Reality is messy.

He royally fked up Russia and Ukraine. And made the rest of the world worse off. Putin wanted and still wants all of Ukraine. He will not see this happen in his life Imo. So now he saves face with altered definitions of success. But still clings to Russia owning Europe in his dreams. Hopefully he goes away somehow because most of the rest of the world is worse off for this mess.

Russia/ Soviets did not WIN WWII for us all. They were allies with Nazi Germany until they got turned on.These two countries planned dividing up Europe between them. When Germany could not take GB they turned East on the Soviets. The Germans got a butt kicking in Russia. Then the Soviets fresh off a victory moved West, and the US and GB went east. When the two forces met one side produced a free Europe, the other side made a land grab they had already planned for WITH NAZI GERMANY. Ask Poland what it feels like to be double invaded. This is why they are most likely Russias largest worry now. The Poles will not let what they went through happen again. I’m not fond of this glorification of Stalin and his slaughter of his own people and Eastern Europe. Of course the Soviets fought valiantly for their own land. But after that they made a giant land grab. Stalin was as bad as Hitler, just much less organized. This bs concerning the Soviets and Stalin has been romanticized. Its pure crap.
    Patton was right. They had everything they needed in place to push the Russians back out of Eastern Europe but politicians decided not to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The behind the scenes damage to the Russian economy is also starting to be felt. The cool thing about this is the RCB still does some miraculously honest reporting about the economy for those who take the time to read stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patton was right. They had everything they needed in place to push the Russians back out of Eastern Europe but politicians decided not to.
    At this point, with the rather nasty details of what Russia is doing out there, it should be clear that Putin/Russia don't need an off-ramp. They need to lose, and lose badly.

Macron and Scholtz are slow walking everything they could be doing, trying to be the peacemakers, and are just eroding their country's respective standings in the way that Trump did for the US. They look like appeasing simps, and that is drawing a lot of criticism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah...

China is more than happy to get discounted Russian oil.

I think as simple mechanical wear and tear starts taking a toll on Russian oil production capacity because they have a hard time finding the complicated machine parts they need.

I think a safe bet is Russian capacity slowly erodes over the coming years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

..."romanticized"? Please. As soon as Stalin's army was successful in winning II., they headed for home. What did Patton do? Begged Truman to let him trail after the Russian's down and eradicate them from the earth. "We have everything here, now is the time."

From then on Russia was our designated bogeyman. That's never ended. We have to have a bogeyman in order to compare ourselves and our chosen design to other's. It's just the path we've chosen and one that will never end. Yet, even though Putin and Russia did this war and did these war crimes, and still messes with our elections every 2 years and puts bounties on our soldiers we still go to the moon with them and go green with them. How gross! We compare what Putin is doing in Ukr to what Hitler did in the death camps, but still do space with Russia to this day, skinnin' & grinnin' the entire way. And we get away with it, because our State run media makes sure it's hunky dory and A-OK.

Now we're climbing back into bed with the Saudi's after they struck down the Towers and MBS carved that Yogi scribe into little pieces..."We'll forgive them for the Towers, true, yes, but never MBS for murdering that journalist. Never, ever. This I swear! America will hold him personally accountable." Hussein & Biden.

Ha. That black gold, that Texas tea make those Towers and Yogi superfluous...just-like-that. Biden crawlin' now to MBS, belly draggin'...because that stubborn bas will not pump in America.

I love when we crawl like this. I eat it up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    China is more than happy to get discounted Russian oil.

I think as simple mechanical wear and tear starts taking a toll on Russian oil production capacity because they have a hard time finding the complicated machine parts they need.

I think a safe bet is Russian capacity slowly erodes over the coming years.
    That's NEXT year(s), Rarg...and let's see come October how these countries feel about it when they're cold and that oil and gas is sitting there at their finger tips...pride goeth before the fall.

Putin was genius to go in the Spring. Christ, all these countries including U.S.A. won't stop taking Russian oil and gas until the end of this calendar year.

You GD right China agreed to that oil purchase and lied to our faces that they did. But we had no choice but to take it like a trouper.

When we get a hard on to attack another country nothing can stop us, not money, marbles nor chalk. Russia is no different than us.

Thread Information