My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Readying this thread just in case...

3 stars and a sun
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Numerous toxic Filipino fans are said to be commenting in social media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kai Sotto’s agent misspoke about Kai playing for a local team Gilas Pilipinas after getting undrafted. I think Kai needs to play the Summer League to get further exposures from scouts. The guys is 7’3” with 7’5” wingspan, outside range and handles and only 19. He needs to get tougher in the middle, but a 2way contract could be worth rolling with this guy. Oh and 120 million jersey sales for 1st Filipino born NBA player

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought one of his countryman ST posters already said he sucked major ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought one of his countryman ST posters already said he sucked major ass.
    For a 2way I think it’s worth investing. The guy has the entire nation on his back. Tickets and jersey sales alone pays his salary. Have you seen any of Pacquiao fight or Journey (Arnel Pineda as front man) concert?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apa get in here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you guys were complaining about Argentinians with Scola (I am one of them), multiply that for 1000. This board will effectively be hijacked by a raging Filipino mob. I couldn't even do a YouTube search for NBA draft without having to scroll through endless Kai Sotto references. They made me f*ng hate the guy. Might be a smart business decision though, genuinely surprised some small market team didn't already do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you guys were complaining about Argentinians with Scola (I am one of them), multiply that for 1000. This board will effectively be hijacked by a raging Filipino mob. I couldn't even do a YouTube search for NBA draft without having to scroll through endless Kai Sotto references. They made me f*ng hate the guy. Might be a smart business decision though, genuinely surprised some small market team didn't already do it.
    A local Filipino basketball great is a GLeague assistant coach at Kings, Jimmy Alapag. I was for sure he would try to get him signed Kai at least on a 2way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didnt he also play in australia? cant even dominate that bush league equivalent to non athletic guys scrimmage at the park.... dude is a scrub

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didnt he also play in australia? cant even dominate that bush league equivalent to non athletic guys scrimmage at the park.... dude is a scrub
    Well... Lamelo Ball didn't dominate the Australian league, and he's hardly an NBA scrub... Ousmane Dieng struggled for a large portion of the season, and was taken 11... so not everything is quite so linear.

Thread Information