Post Count
    Well that escalated quickly.

Where did this beef come from?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that escalated quickly.

Where did this beef come from?

I rattle that re 's cage now and then and he always threatens to kill me. You shouldn't with mongoloids, they are jovial little ers but if they get mad they become bulldogs pretty fast and they can see around trees, each side at the same time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Humor is imported into the Pinoy communities, it's obvious. You probably spent all day looking for something to say regarding that post and this is what you offered. You must be a huge hit with the elderly at the retirement home where you work.
    Didn't read...your posts are garbage man. I'm assuming it had to do with me not being a doctor.

im so sad guys I have to make up an alternative life on a dying Spurs forum to be happy

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't read...your posts are garbage man. I'm assuming it had to do with me not being a doctor.

im so sad guys I have to make up an alternative life on a dying Spurs forum to be happy
    Are you still telling people you're a doctor?,,,Christ almighty, eva,,,get help,,,,

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you still telling people you're a doctor?,,,Christ almighty, eva,,,get help,,,,
    And that this board is dying even though there's nothing to support his claim.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And that this board is dying even though there's nothing to support his claim.

Jeez you would think I said I'm a congress man or something. You guys realize that thousands of people each year are ted out of medical schools throughout the US right? You act like I'm talking about Hogwarts or something.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm familiar with Howard Bryant. He makes Michael Wilbon look like a Ku Klux member

No wonder he's talking off the court crap. Guy wanted Jordan to rape a white woman and proclaim it police brutality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I rattle that re 's cage now and then and he always threatens to kill me. You shouldn't with mongoloids, they are jovial little ers but if they get mad they become bulldogs pretty fast and they can see around trees, each side at the same time.
    Smh.

m>s wannabe

Thread Information