New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Your fat cirrhotic re ed ass whining with all them tears
    Pelicans
    BRHornet
    New Orleans
    Ugly swamp of a waste that should have been swept away with Katrina
    Couldn't have happened to a more deserving team
    Welcome back. Glad to hear the meth overdose rumors were untrue.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    That truly does suck. I posted in the Spurs forum yesterday/last night that I thought the Pelicans front court would absolutely wreck the Spurs in the playoffs and could upset not just the Spurs (even if fully healthy), but also other teams too. Five minutes later I read in another thread that Cousins got that horrific injury. Wow. That is terrible news.

Was Cousins talking about coming back next season? Was there any kind of commitment from him? If he was planning on leaving, you think Davis will want out?
    Cousins was set to taste his first playoff game of his career this season. I think he was going to sign a long term deal here. AD will eventually want out if there’s no playoff success. Getting swept by the Warriors this season looks like a good bet now that Cousins is done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That means they won't be sneaking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder who replaces him on the all-star team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan is the only difference between Spurs and any other small markt team

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder who replaces him on the all-star team.
    Manu deserves the nod for all the times he was snubbed (and he would've been voted in if the NBA still gave two f*cks about what the fans want).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul George

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan is the only difference between Spurs and any other small markt team
    B-b-but PATF

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I get it he likes to play hard and with heart, but this injury could have been avoided if he would have just stayed at the free throw line instead of charging in trying to get the steal. The way he landed was bad and tore his Achilles. It sucks for the Pelicans but it could have been avoided if he would have not contested the rebound on his miss. Freak injury. Anyway get better Boogie. Maybe it's time the Pelicans should just blow it up and trade Anthony Davis and rebuild.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad to see this happen I respect the big man game and I always cheer for NOLA teams.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Not a good start to the post-Boogie era. The Pelicans blew a 21-point lead to the Clippers at home and were thisclose to losing by double digits. It's only one game, but it's not looking good for their playoff hopes without Cousins.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not a good start to the post-Boogie era. The Pelicans blew a 21-point lead to the Clippers at home and were thisclose to losing by double digits. It's only one game, but it's not looking good for their playoff hopes without Cousins.
    at best they hold on to 8th seed ...davis will miss a few games and they will lose everyone of those they will beat a few scrubs and a few they shouldnt cuz Davis is that nice ...but they are one and done if they make it which is uncessary wear and tear on Davis to carry them in just to lose 4-0
    if they have their own pick just missing playoffs would be ideal

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    So apparently Cousins unfollowed the Pelicans on Instagram and started following the Lakers today.

Thread Information