Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C'mon Chumpettes. Ya'll know you been wanting to cry about it...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know you want to cry. Let it out.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I worked in this auto body shop in Cleveland years ago that had a horrible rat infestation. He'd lock a team of German Sheppard dogs inside each night. The next morning at least 10-15 dead rats would be strewn about. Big ers too. I mean ex-large ones! In the cold they'd get so hungry they'd come in during working hours thru the dog doors. Just horrible.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We once had a massive rat infestation in one of our labs. The vermin chewed through solid wood doors and sampled all sorts of chemicals until they found starch. Then they eased into feeding So we set up over 50 big traps baited with peanut butter but not set. Then after 3 days of safe dining we brought the hammer down. (Or pulled the hammer up)

Result: Massive carnage, every trap was sprung and ~90% had dead rats. Some traps had tails and feet.

It was Then we realized how many rodents of mayhem we were actually dealing with and called in the pros. I never figured out what conditions led to that surge in population as other places within that community had the same problem but with large amounts of food in them. ‘Twas a wicked massive mysterious infestation.

- Alfred pgardn Hitch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJT basically said no human being would want to live in a middle class district in Baltimore.

He's wrong about that. Plenty of human beings are proud to call it home.

It's ing stupid for him to put them all down.

Is the implication that the people who live there are not really human? Seems a clear inference to me.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJT basically said no human being would want to live in a middle class district in Baltimore.

Is the implication that the people who live there are not really human? Seems a clear inference to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anecdotes.

Cool story, bro.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ehh,Balmore is mostly a hole tbh.
    Like Detroit,it's a faded manufacturing city that has experienced massive white AND black flight.
    Only thing keeping it afloat is the Harbor/Camden Yards/Convention center area plus the presence of John's Hopkins and the associated Fed money that rains down on it in an informal affirmative action/social welfare way.

Of course there's an old money white folk class that'll never leave and elites/government apparatchicks that occupy every major cities exclusive hoods but other than that it's FUBARED.Fells Point is nice too but it's right up on a serious ghetto project

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ehh,Balmore is mostly a hole tbh.
    Like Detroit,it's a faded manufacturing city that has experienced massive white AND black flight.
    Only thing keeping it afloat is the Harbor/Camden Yards/Convention center area plus the presence of John's Hopkins and the associated Fed money that rains down on it in an informal affirmative action/social welfare way.

Of course there's an old money white folk class that'll never leave and elites/government apparatchicks that occupy every major cities exclusive hoods but other than that it's FUBARED.Fells Point is nice too but it's right up on a serious ghetto project
    Bingo!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the implication that the people who live there are not really human?
    dehumanization of undesirables is fundamental to authoritarian denial of human rights, brutality, removal, extermination. Hitler did it to Jews, gypsies, gays.

Trash does it.

Note that Pompeo has a project to redefine human rights (none of them are "God given"). Those outside of his definition will be dehumanized, and denied human rights.

Nothing new under the sun.

I'm sure Trash/Repug voters are in agreement with Trash's white male supremacy, "blood and soil" nativism.

Pompeo's project is an impeachable offense, but Dems won't do .

BigDollar, corporatist Dems have been passive accomplices for 40 years since St Ronnie as the Repugs destroy America. They continue.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-29-2019 at 07:27 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    dehumanization of undesirables is fundamental to authoritarian denial of human rights, brutality, removal, extermination. Hitler did it to Jews, gypsies, gays.

Trash does it.

Note the Pompeo has a project to redefine human rights. Those outside of his definition will be dehumanized, and denied human rights.

Nothing new under the sun.

I'm sure Trash/Repug voters are in agreement with Trash's white male supremacy, "blood and soil" nativism.

Pompeo's project is an impeachable offense, but Dems won't do .

BigDollar, corporatist Dems have been passive accomplices for 40 years since St Ronnie as the Repugs destroy America. They continue.
    Like clockwork.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We once had a massive rat infestation in one of our labs. The vermin chewed through solid wood doors and sampled all sorts of chemicals until they found starch. Then they eased into feeding So we set up over 50 big traps baited with peanut butter but not set. Then after 3 days of safe dining we brought the hammer down. (Or pulled the hammer up)

Result: Massive carnage, every trap was sprung and ~90% had dead rats. Some traps had tails and feet.

It was Then we realized how many rodents of mayhem we were actually dealing with and called in the pros. I never figured out what conditions led to that surge in population as other places within that community had the same problem but with large amounts of food in them. ‘Twas a wicked massive mysterious infestation.

- Alfred pgardn Hitch
    Just get a cat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Domestic Cat would have been overwhelmed and consumed.
    Jaguar might have worked on all mammals.
    Possibly a squadron of Great Horned Owls or Barn Owls
    (Logistics and tactical problems)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you have the space, a big bucket of water is also an easy setup.

you dont need to get this technical, necessarily (not that its much), but any kind of cylinder that will roll in place will do. lather it with peanut butter, and they fall right in. can set up planks from multiple directions. single trap would catch multiple in a night. main drawback is needing the space for it, and the smell in the morning before disposal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you have the space, a big bucket of water is also an easy setup.

you dont need to get this technical, necessarily (not that its much), but any kind of cylinder that will roll in place will do. lather it with peanut butter, and they fall right in. can set up planks from multiple directions. single trap would catch multiple in a night. main drawback is needing the space for it, and the smell in the morning before disposal.
    Yes indeed I have seen those before.
    They have videos of how they fall in.
    You definitely have to make them so they spin well.
    The bas s can walk around the rim fairly well, it’s quite amazing.
    However, I envision As the dead bodies float the other rats would have scampered out on a raft of death.

It came down to a thorough fumigation.
    Rodenticide.
    It was fairly awful and replacement costs significant.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    search youtube for "rat trap" 100s of them, many electrified, some with glue paper, lots with traps into water.

Hours of entertainment, much like "Russian car crashes", and it's free.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anecdotes.

Cool story, bro.
    Not as cool as trying to cast Baltimore as a middle class hub.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's shades of Obama on the racial division front.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's shades of Obama on the racial division front.
    How did Obama divide the races again? You guys can never explain that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did Obama divide the races again?
    2) chumpdumper - spurstalk's most dedicated and flamboyantly sexual poster. this guy shills in all the forums day and night for any liberal progressive or antiwhite cause at all hours of the day and night like some sort of cyborg cuckbot capable of moving at speeds of 900 s per hour

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    derp dodging another question and relying on the racist foreskin avenger for help.

Why so afraid? It's your claim.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2) chumpdumper - spurstalk's most dedicated and flamboyantly sexual poster. this guy shills in all the forums day and night for any liberal progressive or antiwhite cause at all hours of the day and night like some sort of cyborg cuckbot capable of moving at speeds of 900 s per hour

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    damn, derp had to search back years to steal some other incel's insult.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump should be one talking about rat infested places.

The entirety of New York is a heaven for rats. They are as big as my forearm and you see them every day on the Subway just chilling and not giving a .

Go fix that Trump.

Thread Information