Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This thread has everything to do with Kobe. Your "obsession" with Wade stems from the fact many consider him to be a better SG than Kobe. If Wade played power forward, you wouldn't give a . But since his position puts him in direct compe ion with your hero, anytime Wade has a bad game, you're all over it like Koolaid_Man on .
    "You girls will never learn " -- no reference to Kobe
    " Lkr " -- no reference to Kobe

Am I missing something?

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    wade still got some games in da tank, he betta save them fo post season vs grizz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've confirmed that you aren't that bright. There were plenty of threads that I could have bumped but chose not to. For example, upstairs and downstairs there were huge pro-Spur slurp fests after the 20-game winning streak. It was fact that you guys were gonna win it all, etc, etc. But, being the classy poster that I am, I decided not to rub it in by bumping one of the dozen homerific posts on this board. You should take notes son.
    Nope. To bump a prediction that turned out to comically wrong (like your Ramon Sessions' Show thread) you would have had to, at some point, called out the poster for his dumbass take. Otherwise, you come off looking like a got.

The reason you never ownage bumped any of the homer Spurfan posts is because you agreed with them:

Can the Thunder (or the Hype) stop it? I'm not so sure about either doing it consistently enough to rang. Peep this vid:

Sure, in this vid they're playing the Jazz, but they do this to everybody. They could attack OKC's defensive strength (their bigs) as well as exploit the Hype's bigs (especially with Bosh either out, or less than 100%).

They don't play defense like the 1999 Spurs, but as the year progressed, they improved on that end of the floor. Their offense is often unstoppable - as evidenced by their league leading 102.5ppg during these playoffs. That just may be enough to get it done.

Discuss.
    You'd look like a dumb bumping those posts because you, like many of us, favored the Spurs to win the championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "You girls will never learn " -- no reference to Kobe
    " Lkr " -- no reference to Kobe

Am I missing something?
    You're not missing anything. I'm sure you're fully aware that your obsession with Wade has to do with your love of Kobe Bryant.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope. To bump a prediction that turned out to comically wrong (like your Ramon Sessions' Show thread) you would have had to, at some point, called out the poster for his dumbass take. Otherwise, you come off looking like a got.

The reason you never ownage bumped any of the homer Spurfan posts is because you agreed with them:

You'd look like a dumb bumping those posts because you, like many of us, favored the Spurs to win the championship.
    You guys should have beaten OKC. I posted what I was seeing. Not my fault you guys can't win in even years. . Wait, this year is an odd year. Drive for Five finally comes to fruition this year?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're not missing anything. I'm sure you're fully aware that your obsession with Wade has to do with your love of Kobe Bryant.
    Ace started this thread. You act like I did. And my Wade obsession pales in comparison to your Laker hating schtick, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys should have beaten OKC. I posted what I was seeing. Not my fault you guys can't win in even years. . Wait, this year is an odd year. Drive for Five finally comes to fruition this year?
    And so were many Spurfans.

I'll take this smartass reply as your concession. Thanks for playing.

Maybe your first ownage bump will finally come to "fruition" this year? To ensure it happens, I suggest you start a thread making a prediction (make sure to be sincere, actually believe what you're saying) and then call yourself out on it. Since you're always wrong, you can't lose.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Maybe your first ownage bump will finally come to "fruition" this year? To ensure it happens, I suggest you start a thread making a prediction (make sure to be sincere, actually believe what you're saying) and then call yourself out on it. Since you're always wrong, you can't lose.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    TOSB wade

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

I wonder how you look like in real life thb, probably an obese American who just sits on his arse the whole day and trolls in message boards, don't take this post so personally, after all I'm probably right thb.

Or you're just an obese American who has a pathetic life that you must trash on others, sad thb.

OR your a obsess freak, your defects as a person are limitless.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I wonder how you look like in real life thb, probably an obese American who just sits on his arse the whole day and trolls in message boards, don't take this post so personally, after all I'm probably right thb.

Or you're just an obese American who has a pathetic life that you must trash on others, sad thb.
    You wonder this because you're a got. Time for you to come to reality with such a fact.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You wonder this because you're a got. Time for you to come to reality with such a fact.
    Fail troll, I wonder whose ty troll is this. It wouldn't surprise me if it's pulp the obsess obese American thb.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Jerry doing work. The haters are running out of hope. The Ray Allen signing benefits Wade as well as it will save some minutes for him.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Because I know Lkr missed it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw this. Classic Wade performance tbh. All his moves were there besides the awkward postup fadeaway jumper from inside the corner...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    14/20 FGAs breakdown:
    6-made jumpers (only 2 outside of 16 feet).
    8-layups/dunks (1 or 2 off of blindside steals that he took to the rack).

You impressed with that? Raise your standards, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wade is bound to have a few games that look like he stepped into a time machine, tbh. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a 50 point game or two this season, talent doesn't go away instantly. He's undoubtedly in decline, but he won't be a TOSB overnight. If he never gets another injury in his career, he can last a while. Although if he does get an injury, well, you don't recover as well at 30 as you did at 25. His game depends on athleticism still, it looks like he will retire on that, but he can still milk like 4-6 years out of it.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    14/20 FGAs breakdown:
    6-made jumpers (only 2 outside of 16 feet).
    8-layups/dunks (1 or 2 off of blindside steals that he took to the rack).

You impressed with that? Raise your standards, tbh.
    He helped his team win. My standards, stand by the team winning not individual stats and .500 ball. The Heat have a bench, are first in the east and are second in the league in scoring. So tell me why does Wade need to average 30 in November?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A few of those sequences featured Wade on the court with LeBron and RA. Double edged sword tbh. If they leave LeBron, it's a dunk. If they leave RA, it's a 3ptr. However, I hope they try that v. LA. Either RA or Wade would have to check MWP in the post. You guys may laugh, but he giving us 13/5/2 as a 4th option. He's still 260lbs so he'll be a beast on that post. Wade or RA won't have enough in their backpocket to stop him tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He helped his team win. My standards, stand by the team winning not individual stats and .500 ball. The Heat have a bench, are first in the east and are second in the league in scoring. So tell me why does Wade need to average 30 in November?
    - so predictable. I showed a microcosm of Wade's career and you can't take it. He'll make an occassional 3 here and there. He'll make some steals then go to the rim and dunk. Most of his jumpers in det vid were in the lane or wasn't much different from his deadly FT stroke. Every shot in det vid was shots he was supposed to make. You giving him props for that? Put Kobe next to LeBron and RA and that 34 you saw with Wade would easily be 50 or 60. Wade is coat tailing LeBron which makes his numbers look halfway decent. Take LeBron away and Wade is a 20 ppg scorer (which is hardly elite).

Compare him to Kobe. For example, Indiana has the best defense in the league. They locked the Lakers down the other day - holding them to 77 points. How many did Kobe have? 40. Against the best defense in the league.

Bottom line, I'd take Harden over Wade right now - and that's not even trolling. Harden is the 2nd best SG in the league - bar none. Nothing to be ashamed of tbh.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    A few of those sequences featured Wade on the court with LeBron and RA. Double edged sword tbh. If they leave LeBron, it's a dunk. If they leave RA, it's a 3ptr. However, I hope they try that v. LA. Either RA or Wade would have to check MWP in the post. You guys may laugh, but he giving us 13/5/2 as a 4th option. He's still 260lbs so he'll be a beast on that post. Wade or RA won't have enough in their backpocket to stop him tbh.
    LA would get bent over vs Miami.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    - so predictable. I showed a microcosm of Wade's career and you can't take it. He'll make an occassional 3 here and there. He'll make some steals then go to the rim and dunk. Most of his jumpers in det vid were in the lane or wasn't much different from his deadly FT stroke. Every shot in det vid was shots he was supposed to make. You giving him props for that? Put Kobe next to LeBron and RA and that 34 you saw with Wade would easily be 50 or 60. Wade is coat tailing LeBron which makes his numbers look halfway decent. Take LeBron away and Wade is a 20 ppg scorer (which is hardly elite).

Compare him to Kobe. For example, Indiana has the best defense in the league. They locked the Lakers down the other day - holding them to 77 points. How many did Kobe have? 40. Against the best defense in the league.

Bottom line, I'd take Harden over Wade right now - and that's not even trolling. Harden is the 2nd best SG in the league - bar none. Nothing to be ashamed of tbh.
    Great post to add later to my Lol Lkr thread

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LA would get bent over vs Miami.
    Miami is vulnerable this year and is not the defensive juggernaut people think they are. They give up almost 100ppg tbh - and is worst than Lakers even with Pringles as HC. The Heat's FG% defense is at a whopping 44.4% - which is 14th. This is hardly elite. They even give up 35.1% from 3pt land.

Don't just recrown the Heat just yet Ace. I think if the above stays the same and we meet in the Finals, you guys are in trouble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol at you thinking the Los Angeles Suns have any hope in of beating the Heat. What's going to be extremely comical in this matchup is watching D'Antoni try to force the pace against one of the deepest and most athletic teams in the league. Kirby, Artest, Jamison, Gasol, and Nash will probably need to be defibrillated during timeouts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miami is vulnerable this year and is not the defensive juggernaut people think they are. They give up almost 100ppg tbh - and is worst than Lakers even with Pringles as HC. The Heat's FG% defense is at a whopping 44.4% - which is 14th. This is hardly elite. They even give up 35.1% from 3pt land.

Don't just recrown the Heat just yet Ace. I think if the above stays the same and we meet in the Finals, you guys are in trouble.

And you're re ed enough to actually believe that's a possibility.

Thread Information