Page 125 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 3720
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    But the toilet won't function if the faucet doesn't work. Someone is lying
    You’re saying there’s no way that the plumbing can be fine such that the toilet still works but the sink appliance is faulty causing it to not work

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Darrin and CC. It could be as simple as the faucet button or valve's (whichever that one uses) not working. Same thing could happen to the toilet portion. I wouldn't doubt that something like this could happen in at least one holding room. Just the overcrowding in the pictures Castro had to smuggle out were enough to prove there was a problem. I mean why would he have to ing sneak pictures in the first place if everything was fantastic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re saying there’s no way that the plumbing can be fine such that the toilet still works but the sink appliance is faulty causing it to not work
    Uh...I have a friend who told me that he personally has seen one of these toilets where the water runs to the toilet but not to the sink. Actually, he says it just barely trickled out of the sink portion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin and CC. It could be as simple as the faucet button or valve's (whichever that one uses) not working. Same thing could happen to the toilet portion. I wouldn't doubt that something like this could happen in at least one holding room. Just the overcrowding in the pictures Castro had to smuggle out were enough to prove there was a problem. I mean why would he have to ing sneak pictures in the first place if everything was fantastic?
    It is a ty problem created by stupid and vague asylum laws and our broken political system that can't seem to do anything bipartisan to fix it. It is sad irony that complaints now concerning overcrowding at processing centers are coming from the same people that six months ago were screaming that "there is no crisis at the border". Huh. Yeah, it's a ing crisis and there is no rational solution in sight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mrsmaalox, they in here calling you and your cousin a liar

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It is a ty problem created by stupid and vague asylum laws and our broken political system that can't seem to do anything bipartisan to fix it. It is sad irony that complaints now concerning overcrowding at processing centers are coming from the same people that six months ago were screaming that "there is no crisis at the border". Huh. Yeah, it's a ing crisis and there is no rational solution in sight.
    Sorry CC, that money Trump diverted from other sources to build a fence could just as easily be diverted to house the migrants they knew were coming in. It's a crisis they made themselves. The cruelty is the point. It's just a large scale Stanford Prison Experiment now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry CC, that money Trump diverted from other sources to build a fence could just as easily be diverted to house the migrants they knew were coming in.
    FOH.
    Ya thus keep the problem going into perpetuity.
    CC has clearly stated he is not partisan on this, rather wants to see the damn problem fixed.
    Co sign.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    FOH.
    Ya thus keep the problem going into perpetuity.
    CC has clearly stated he is not partisan on this, rather wants to see the damn problem fixed.
    Co sign.
    You gotta do something about the people there now.

Sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You gotta do something about the people there now.

Sorry.
    I'm in agreement. Not okay with any inhumane treatment regardless of how they got here. Exceptions unless it's molesters or cruel cartel members. Use them as hard slave labor for projects that come out with a net gain to taxpayers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am assuming word has gotten back to Guat, Hondo, Mex etc that crossing is no longer automatic food stamps med care free public schools etc? And don't get me wrong, undoubtedly some asylum seekers are legit. Other were probably duped / force bussed up. With the acrimony in the US Demon - Repug system I do not think it's total tin foil conspiracy that some rich Dems are funding busloads up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am assuming word has gotten back to Guat, Hondo, Mex etc that crossing is no longer automatic food stamps med care free public schools etc? And don't get me wrong, undoubtedly some asylum seekers are legit. Other were probably duped / force bussed up. With the acrimony in the US Demon - Repug system I do not think it's total tin foil conspiracy that some rich Dems are funding busloads up.
    I think that is total tin foil hat conspiracy thinking. It's not like the migrants had no incentive to come here, economic or otherwise. We've seen these numbers coming over before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm in agreement. Not okay with any inhumane treatment regardless of how they got here. Exceptions unless it's molesters or cruel cartel members. Use them as hard slave labor for projects that come out with a net gain to taxpayers.
    Maybe we could set up camps at the border like the old CCC camps and put them to building the wall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could there be standing water in the toilet? regardless, the guards and whoever is running these concentration camps are preventing women and children clean drinking water.
    hook, line, and sinker but we already knew how gullible and re ed you were so no surprise!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    close the facilities down and let the illegals drink from the rio grande instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do not think it's total tin foil conspiracy that some rich Dems are funding busloads up.
    it's not a conspiracy whatsoever.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    it's not a conspiracy whatsoever.
    OK, where's your proof?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But the toilet won't function if the faucet doesn't work. Someone is lying
    How would you know that? Even if it’s the same water line, the faucet might not yet be connected, can be individually turned off, etc. what’s odd about that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We had zero problems dealing with asylum seekers and refugees in humane ways before this administration. The claim that somehow this is due to some non-functioning laws, etc, is on its face false.

This is directly attributable to how this administration decided to handle its immigration policy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hook, line, and sinker but we already knew how gullible and re ed you were so no surprise!
    Hmm who's opinion holds more weight? Elected officials and other witnesses who have actually stepped foot into these camps? Or some loser with calf tats who lives with his grandmother and gets his news from conspiracy theorists?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm who's opinion holds more weight? Elected officials and other witnesses who have actually stepped foot into these camps? Or some loser with calf tats who lives with his grandmother and gets his news from conspiracy theorists?
    i have no grandmother and don't get my news from conspiracy theorists let alone TWITTER like you do. only a re like yourself would get so offended by the fact that i called you out for exactly who you are which is the left's useful idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have no grandmother and don't get my news from conspiracy theorists let alone TWITTER like you do. only a re like yourself would get so offended by the fact that i called you out for exactly who you are which is the left's useful idiot.
    You're a clown dude. Mrsmaalox has a family member who has firsthand knowledge about what's going on but koriwhat has some secret inside info privy to only him and the other right-wing sheep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a clown dude. Mrsmaalox has a family member who has firsthand knowledge about what's going on but koriwhat has some secret inside info privy to only him and the other right-wing sheep.
    too funny... i guess i skimmed over mrsmaalox' accounts of the detention centers because well, i was commenting on your post.

either way, the detention centers. shut them down completely and bus everyone right into the rio grande river.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    We had zero problems dealing with asylum seekers and refugees in humane ways before this administration.
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right?

i guess kids in cages was humane so let's keep on keep'n on!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information